Welcome!

Search results

1. shichibukai

[SELL] SCIZORITE

~~ SELL SCIZORITE ~~
  2. shichibukai

[Recovery] Lost Itens on my house

-> Name: Shichibukai -> Server: Diamond Sissa placed 400 Dive Balls and 500 Cloned Balls at my house on Wednesday night around 21:00 (GMT-3) and moments later had the rollback. I would like to know if there is a way to get it back. Yours sincerely.
  3. shichibukai

Elder Bodies

Hello, It's Possible add Elder Blastoise to hide bodies? thx
  4. shichibukai

[Recovery] Lost Itens

Hello, I put two Hallowen Card boxes selling on my friend Sissa's character and she gave up on selling the boxes and tried to withdraw from the market. The boxes have not returned to the bag and are not in the CP. Just disappeared..
  5. shichibukai

[Support] Problem with Client

After returning from retired, I downloaded the game again from the site, I did the whole process to install the game and when I open the client it is stuck in the login window. I've already tried checking/unchecking all possible options.
  6. shichibukai

[Sell] Shichibukaii Shop's

Shiny Maractus [86][M] Ability: Storm Drain [Reset x 1] TM: Leaf Tornado Shiny Corsola [62][M] Ability: Hustle Shiny Ariados [106][M][+1 addon] Ability: Sniper [Reset x 1] TM: Steamroller Cloned Vaporeon [92][M] Ability: Hydration TM: Reflect TM: Rain Dance Cloned Victreebel [130][M] Ability...
  7. shichibukai

The Steel Element

The theoretic basis for the game isn't Bulbapedia? According to bulbapedia the Steel element would have a lot more resistances than we see in the game today.
  8. shichibukai

[Sell] Shichibukai's Market

Poliwrath [130][M] Ability: Water Absorb TM: Reflect TM: Water Pulse Omastar [130][M] Ability: Shell Armor TM: Water Pulse TM: Hydropump Jynx [130][F][+1 addon] Ability: Oblivious TM: Water Pulse TM: Blizzard Drapion [130][M] Ability: Battle Armor TM: Venoshock TM: Night Daze Ninetales [130][M]...
  9. shichibukai

Ditto

The Ditto in your memory system, is not loading CDs with revive like all other pokemons. After asking some STAFF members, it seemed clear to me that this is a bug and not meant to be.
  10. shichibukai

Gastly and Sandygast Melee

Pokemons with ghost as first element, should not be without melee ?? *
  11. shichibukai

House Pewter #1187

I have two things to ask to be checked in my house. The first one is the stairs. When I go downstairs, I stand on the wall. The second is the wide door, which supposedly would be 2 sqm, and there is only one. PS: 23:52 You see a stone archway. Position: {x = 3386, y = 3055, z = 7}...
  12. shichibukai

Hippowdon

13. shichibukai

[Sell] Shiny Sylveon

You see a rocket ball. Shiny Sylveon [63][F] Ability: Pixilate SEARCHING FOR BEST OFFER.
  14. shichibukai

[Sell] Sylveon

Sylveon [130][M] Ability: Pixilate TM: Reflect TM: Fairy Wind
  15. shichibukai

Missing Information

"Evolutions: None"
  16. shichibukai

Cooldown bugged

When we use Haxorus's false swipe it returns with the Dragon Pulse "unloaded".
  17. shichibukai

[Buy] TM120 Hurricane

;):p:rolleyes::cool:
  18. shichibukai

NPC Location

In order to make 100% of the game's tasks available to all players, i request that you relocate the NPC Kent to the Pewter Trainning Ground entrance. In my case, i was already 25+ when this system was deployed, so i never had the opportunity to do it. There are other players who want to perform...
  19. shichibukai

[Recovery] Lost Key

I kept my key from INQsitor's Mega Tyranitar entry in the "coins case" and she disappeared in this withdrawal of items from it.
  20. shichibukai

Bug in Alaka w/ Addon

(1.ii.gl/OohureCRG.png) Link in ImgLand
Back