Welcome!

Search results

1. Nefertiti

About real life commerce

Hi community is a placer to say hello, for those ones who doesn't know my name is Inhoted I was retired for a long time, I had thought do this writing in a anonymous way, but then I thought, if I'm searching for candor I think that is right not hiding me and says the things as the way I see...
  2. Nefertiti

[Sell] Inhoted

Dragonite Lvl 130 With TM31 and TM33 House Celadon Fashion Street #174 http://2.1m.yt/MM0QOeQ.png http://2.1m.yt/OAWy00s.png
  3. Nefertiti

[Complaint] Bug pin

thanks to this I lost my Porygon2 I dropped apparently pull my maus and callus me but how? if my pin was on they told me that they could pull my Porygon2 not recover because I had owner and because I have to pay for server errors
  4. Nefertiti

Loser my porygon2 -.-

Lvl : 130 TM: tm14 Sex: No have how i got this pokemon: Trade Ball : Lure Ball Last time released: Today My name: Inhoted World: Pearl please i need the pokemon before the tournament.
  5. Nefertiti

New Gm In Pearl World

Hi I have observed that many players have been complaining in chat that have been trapped bug and have been reported in ctrl + r but the staff does not respond is that these people have social life and that but we need staff to help these players I recommend you put one or two gm to be active...
  6. Nefertiti

Lottery System

It would be nice to put a lottery every 2 hours for a prize-200HD 300HD player especially help many new :)
  7. Nefertiti

New Pokemon In Quest Pokemon Palace 150+

hello good morning asked whether the new pokemon: Magmortar and Electivire can be put in the Quest Pokemon Palace 150+
  8. Nefertiti

System players kill (PK)

I wonder if you could put a system where they can players kill each other, it would be fun and embers allowed lvl 150+ clear that the players do not lose their item or level, many people bothered by ks whether this could be the solution also this would create interesting rivalry between guild...
  9. Nefertiti

Venezuela Donaciones (PayGol)

Hola Me Gustaría Saber Porque No Puedo Donar En Paygol Soy De Venezuela y Hace Unas Semanas Donaba Tranquilo Pero Hoy 7/11/2014 No Puedo Donar, Me Parece Injusto Que Todo Los Players De Otros Países Puedan Donar Y Los Players Venezolanos No Muchos Quieren Donar Yo Soy Uno De Los Que e Donado...
Back