Welcome!

Search results

1. C

Cant login

Hello guys i have 1 week trying to log in with my account. I already turn off antivirus and firewall. I already download the lastest version from website I already tried to enable proxi files option I already removed lastest updates from windows When i open the file it never load - its...
  2. C

House Decoration contest

There are probably a few things that really catch my attention and this is one of those things. I personally think that every Art or Talent should be judged as equal because we don't have a metric to qualify the level of effort and dedication we reflect in our final product. I'm creating this...
  3. C

[Sell] Sell tapu fini

As it is written I decided to sell some of my rare pokemons If you are interested please leave your offers or PM in game - Tapu Fini [130] TM reflect and rain dance Thanks
  4. C

Time Limit for leveling

Hello guys I decided myself to create this thread because as a long term player I saw recently that Admins added some great areas for leveling up and also to catch good shinies but Through time i see less players connected and i wonder why this could be happening? i mean i know that the...
  5. C

[Buy] Buy big house with swpool and 2 floors a least

Hello guys I'm trying to buy an amazing house but NO ONE sell a shiit or the good houses are owned by players that DONT even play or that only connect to farm daily's... So I'm trying to catch your attention to let u know i'm paying between 100k to 1.5KK cash for a good one that i SHOULD...
  6. C

Espeon spell

Hello today i noticed that you guys increased 200% the speed of move Psychic fang in Espeon now it is casting this move very frecuently Now its not possible to level up poison/bug o bug pokemons with reflect that easy - I was in Kazam room which is close to ciinnabar - if you guys already...
  7. C

[Complaint] About Dice and other events

I know that most of the times you announce it on Discord or other media but can you please Share the TIMES IN Mexico or central time? I just saw today Atlas or other admin i forgot his name when he sent the message about the event- but he announced it in GMT time or anything like that i dont...
  8. C

[Recovery] Shiny Aegislash

I was pvping today and suddently it missed. I used to have it on my depot Sh aegislash 130
  9. C

Reporting bugs again

To Staff I'm still here to open the ticket again to report the massive bug on Destiny knot HELD item Last time someone told me the person in charge was on vacation and blablabla i do understand right now its almost a new year but come on if i dont report this insane bug no one will do it...
  10. C

Bug in destiny knot

Destiny Knot User has 30% chance to attract enemy. Cooldown: 20 seconds. This item is canceled by Item Urge. Can someone URGENTLY fix this issue? Since i returned ive been very active on game and ive seen lot of things to rapair, i have spoken with lot of players who has been abusing of this...
  11. C

Hellos guys it is me again

I just wanted to come back to play this game one more time, i hope you all can enjoy my returning. I'll be on the PVP floor chilling out and and havig fun if you want to join me and also to give me the welcoming i deserve. Greetings, peace and love Ridoku sadumbreon
  12. C

I am still alive

Guys i know that many of you are wondering if im still alive. The answer is yes, im still alive playing Padventures 2-3 hours a day but not that often like i used to be. I try myself to be playing more time but ive been very busy working and LIVING! To all who have mentioned me recently, i...
  13. C

Ridokus ban

I just want to know why a GM banned me for a simple reason to invite Friends to vote and support if they want to? i didnt know that making a simple invitation would be enough to get a banishment i was not using any public channel, i was not buying votes either forcing anyone vote for me...
  14. C

Drawing contest review

Hello guys and community in general I never believed i would be back with a new thread in this fogotten and dead forum, today after having almost 1 day having the support from almost the entire community wishing me the best in the contest to my picture, i received a message from my closest...
  15. C

im so poor suicider pls help <3 :] :*:*:*:*

Im a tard r a i s a p o r f a v o r p e r d o n a m e <3
  16. C

Bug on scizor

Can someone please fix the several bugs Scizor has? * Attack order can be used once in a pvp even after charging 20s sometimes it work after 50s of cooldown but its like having 1 less move in this pokemon and the same happen on move Infestation. * False Swipe : If scizor use ghost moves they...
  17. C

[Recovery] Rotom 130 reflect and curse pledge

Name: Paular world: Diamond she lost it and has no idea where it could be, so please let him know as soon as possible about the resolution of this recovery process. He asked me to help him making this thread. Ridoku (i'm banned in the game so please do not contact me anymore)
  18. C

Server with constant LAGS

Hello Community this time is not a drama or cry. I want to ask administrator to fix the lag bug that is constantly at Diamond server, Its been a entire week with this problem. People cannot exp, cannot duel cannot do anything because it freeze every 5 seconds, its not playable, i just wonder why...
  19. C

[Buy] Buy house designed for rich and popular people

Hello Im announcing that i'm buying a house. Im looking for a big house with too much details and rooms, 2 floors at least and a swimming pool i need it specially at Kanto Región and must be near the CP. I want a place where i can relax and show my richness and thropies won in severals contest...
  20. C

Global Tournament - Im not gonna be there

Hello Community from Padventures, its me Ridoku announcing that i won't participate in the next global tournament that will be celebrated next January 27th, as many of you know im currently working full time in real life and there is no way to be on time to play the tournament, i'll be working...
Back