Welcome!

Search results

1. Makarno.-

Hey there

It's been a long time I haven't played (years). Are there any of my old friends? I might come back :D
  2. Makarno.-

Nidoran/Nidorina

My suggestion is the next: Nidoran(F) Quick Attack - 5s ----> Increase damage Mega Horn - 10s ----> Replace for Bite Horn Attack - 5s ----> Increase damage Poison Sting - 10s ----> Reduce cooldown to 6s, increase damage Poison Fang - 15s ----> Reduce cooldown to 6s, increase damage...
  3. Makarno.-

Low level Poison

Hello guys. I have been leveling on a side character a Nidoran [F] and Nidorina, and it's a pain in the ***. In general, she has low damage on basic attack, plus bad damage on STAB moves and kind of slow cooldowns (considering their attacks are mostly melee and it is pre-evo. Also, wich is...
  4. Makarno.-

Rebalance related BUGS

Facade is wrong spelled (it's named FaScade here). Also it is a normal type attack, not flying.
  5. Makarno.-

About some moves

Yeh, I know it is hard. Well I will try to be active on suggestions. About moves I am sure there are plenty of canon attacks to look for. Every new region usually adds new moves. I think there might be about 40 attacks of each type.
  6. Makarno.-

About some moves

Hello dear community, I would like to write about some movesets. Maybe not all of you know but I decided to return to PA about 20 days ago. I found myself with a really nice surprise, the implementation of fairy type, the good balance in many pokemons that back then used to be awful, new...
  7. Makarno.-

What do high levels want in-game?

Leveling up pokemons to 150. Third TM. Those two requiering a quest to be able to level up pokemons to 150 and use them (similar as elemental, you can't use 100+ if you haven't done it), and same with third TM, you can't put third TM if haven't done quest, nor use the third TM of any pokemon.
  8. Makarno.-

Pkm system egg

I agree on this idea, but IMO daycare system for eggs shouldn't be removed. Just times should be adapted. It takes too long, maybe reduce the egg to 1 week but increase hatching time/steps.
  9. Makarno.-

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Character name: Makarno World: Diamond Languages: English, Spanish & Basic Portuguese Why do you want to be a tutor: I am an old player and since old times I always have had the desire of helping the entire community, trying to make this game a better place for everyone. I had about 1.5 years of...
  10. Makarno.-

About Depot

If you want to sell on Market, they must be on market locker instead of depot. If you want to sell them to NPC, you must release them at least once before selling. (This is because of gender if I am not mistaken)
  11. Makarno.-

Agility remake

Hello guys, today in the morning I was watching pokemon and I found really interesting how agility worked in the show. It was used to flee enemy attacks. I was thinking and here agility, if I am not mistaken, raises users attack, wich makes no sense at all, so this is my proposal: Make agility...
  12. Makarno.-

[Recovery] Lost Porygon

Nvm, I found it in an RL friend account. Close this please.
  13. Makarno.-

[Recovery] Lost Porygon

Well, I am planning to play again and can't find my old Porygon. It's name was Pink Floyd, was on a pink pokeball (Don't remember if pink or love honestly), has TM Reflect and TM Raindance. Thanks in advance.
  14. Makarno.-

Rebalance Discussions

Hello it's been long time. After coming back I'd suggest to check Electivire cooldowns. IMO they're too fast. Good job with anything else guys, it seems it's going awesome. Regards!
  15. Makarno.-

Rebalance Cloned Pokes

Well, I have read a lot of things in this thread after a while I can see many things. First of all is that if you read this, take a screenshot because it might be deleted as many times staff have been doing when they dislike a comment or opinion. The thing about cloned pokemons was not thought...
  16. Makarno.-

Rebalance Cloned Pokes

11 levels in those attacks can be around 200 to 400 damage difference. Make your maths. The 10% thing is a lie anyways, they're just boosted as long as they are not OP.
  17. Makarno.-

sombrero gratz on gm xD

sombrero gratz on gm xD
  18. Makarno.-

Hello!

wena ql la final argentina/chile asdasdasd Nice to see you keep going!
  19. Makarno.-

Time to say goodbye

bye take care in rl
  20. Makarno.-

Game Over!

falté yo ctm
Back