Welcome!

Search results

1. Tiago Monteiro

Tutorship Recruitment [Platinum]

Hello everyone! Well guys, we decided to open one more recruitment thread for Platinum where we are going to select: 1 Spanish tutor So, the requirements are clear in the picture, but there is something else. You are just allowed to join it if your account has been created before 29th...
  2. Tiago Monteiro

Tutorship Recruitment [Pearl]

Hello everyone! Well guys, we decided to open one more recruitment thread for Pearl where we are going to select: 2 Spanish tutors So, the requirements are clear in the picture, but there is something else. You are just allowed to join it if your account has been created before 29th...
  3. Tiago Monteiro

Re-opening list to Tournament's Bracket A.

Hello once again. To make it easier and more organized, we are creating this thread to everyone who is going to fight in Bracket A next weekend. So, no matter if you joined the old list already or not, if you want to join next weekend, you have to write your name here again. As we said before...
  4. Tiago Monteiro

[spoil] Second mission to who still doesn't know

Hello. Since I'm getting a lot of pm's from players asking how to do this mission, I'm creating this thread to help them.(Yea, some of them dunno yet xD) I will do it in English and Portuguese. In case of any of you want to translate to Spanish or Polish, you are free to. So, let's start...
  5. Tiago Monteiro

[Buy] Cloned Scyther / Cloned Scizor

Hello there. So, as you can see, the tittle says it all. Please, leave me a message with your pokemon's info and if you can, with your offer. You can contact me here in this thread or in private message, also in game my characters are named as: Diamond: Tiago Monteiro Tiagom Jota Siilva...
  6. Tiago Monteiro

PagSeguro Problems.

Hello guys. First of all we are sorry we had a problem with the PagSeguro IPN, iw nos has been fixed, but if you have pending points please leave a post here. It's only a thread to PagSeguro donation method. PT: Oi gente. Em primeiro lugar, nós pedimos desculpa pelo problema que tivemos com...
  7. Tiago Monteiro

Valentine's contest 2015!

Hello dear community! To celebrate the valentine's day we are starting a new contest. We want you to make a screenshot about valentine's matter, with some specific requirements. The requirements are: 1º - You have to build a castle using Parcels. 2º - You have to write a love sentence. It...
  8. Tiago Monteiro

Suggestion to improve Padventures' duels.

Hello dear community. As the tittle says, I'm here to suggesting a way to improve our duels and to try to make it funnier. Today I've been thinking, and let's be honest, actually our duels are pratically "Fire beats Grass, Grass beats Water, Water beats Fire, Fire beats Insect, Insect beats...
  9. Tiago Monteiro

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Hello dear community! We are organizing a Lottery to close 2014 and celebrate the new year incoming. Tickets are limited to 430 tickets. To join, you must follow it: Your ingame name: Your Character world: Rules: - Every player can only get 1 ticket. If we find out that you're cheating...
  10. Tiago Monteiro

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Hi, before you write here I want you to read the whole first post to make it simple and organized. We are working right now in rebalance to make the maximum possible changes before the tournament tomorrow, also this thread can be kept here if you, please, follow the rules. To write here I'm...
  11. Tiago Monteiro

[Recovery] Lord-Hulk - Rollback.

Lord-Hulk Diamond Steelix [130][F] Ultra ball, TM37 Sandstorm and TM10 Rock Blast. Used 3 or 4 days ago.
  12. Tiago Monteiro

[Recovery] Punisher - Rollback.

Player: Punisher World: Pearl - Pokemon: Gengar [93][F] (not sure about the sex); - Last time released: Last week. - Pokemon: Dewgong [82][F] (not sure about the sex); - Last time released: Last week.
  13. Tiago Monteiro

[Recovery] Treborth - Rollback.

- Treborth; - Diamond; - Wigglytuff [85][M] Love Ball, TM Thunder and Water Pulse; - Released today, at more or less 20 minutes. - Espeon [78][F] Pokeball; - Released today. - Espeon [46][F] Pokeball; - Released today.
  14. Tiago Monteiro

[Recovery] Bizourinho Trainer - Rollback.

- Bizourinho Trainer; - Pearl; - Heracross [65][M] Ultra Ball, TMs: Attact and X-Scissor; - Released this month.
  15. Tiago Monteiro

Catch pokemon's level.

Hello guys, probably some of you may noticed and others not, but we are now able to catch pokemons with a max 120 level. So now you are able to catch any pokemon you find in game, except Umbreon and Espeon from PApoi (level 130 all), without need to wait for a box to get their catch. Hope you...
  16. Tiago Monteiro

[Recovery] Lost pokemon.

Name: Smith Furios World: Diamond Pokemon: Steelix 112 [M] [TM05 Roar; TM37 Sandstorm] Great or Ultra ball (he isn't sure). How he got it: Bought +/- 4 days ago but he is not sure about the character he used to buy it, can be: Smith Furios or Rexpeita. Last time he used it: Yesterday (12/09).
  17. Tiago Monteiro

Selling Account.

Nicolas Ramos: - Hi Guys - Long time I don't log in PA - Is there Hoenn already? Kevyn: - Who knows in 2020 it launchs? Nicolas Ramos: - I don't play since long time ago - I want to sell my account - Someone plays Pxg here? Me: Sell me your account Tell me your name Nicolas Ramos: Tiago Is...
  18. Tiago Monteiro

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon.

Hello, I'm here to help a Diamond's player which has no forum account and lost a pokemon. ->Lord-hulk ->Diamond ->Pokemon lost: Blastoise [130][M] Aqua Ball, TM03 Water Pulse ->Last Month I Released it: This mounth, yesterday ->Bought with character Lord-hulk long long time ago. Thanks. Regards.
  19. Tiago Monteiro

Crossed wall.

20. Tiago Monteiro

PApoi Quest/Box.

It's simple, I want to suggest to add Mismagius, Gliscor, Weavile and hounchkrow to this box, and also when the new pokemons become, add it too. We already have Gallade, gardevoir and whatever there so I think there is no problem with that. The main point of this is just to make the quest/box...
Back