Welcome!

Search results

1. Tiago Monteiro

Let's see what the time will tell us about that!

Let's see what the time will tell us about that!
  2. Tiago Monteiro

I might get back D:

I might get back D:
  3. Tiago Monteiro

How you doing while I'm out, nuba?

How you doing while I'm out, nuba?
  4. Tiago Monteiro

I'm here, leaving the game :c

I'm here, leaving the game :c
  5. Tiago Monteiro

Hiiiiiiiiiiii ^^

Hiiiiiiiiiiii ^^
  6. Tiago Monteiro

Happy Birthday Hrupek!

Happy birthday Adam (: Best wishes for you in this day my friend ^^
  7. Tiago Monteiro

[Lottery] Lazy Killer's Lottery

Tiago Monteiro Diamond
  8. Tiago Monteiro

Sheeper [LT]

so... you just give up?
  9. Tiago Monteiro

Easter lottery 2016

Tiago Monteiro Diamond
  10. Tiago Monteiro

Retired

It's never late to fix abusing systems like those. Those years you talk about are the biggest proofs we have to see how op things were.
  11. Tiago Monteiro

Retired

Ye, people who only think about themselves are leaving, you are right. Sad people can't get that the game is too easy, for some people is hard to understand that get 130 in a char in like 2 weeks is trully easy, or getting almost lvl 300 in 1 year... totally normal. It's also sad we can't get a...
  12. Tiago Monteiro

Oh Hi!

Welcome back, hope you enjoy your return and fun ^^ By the way: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?31007-Lost-Account-Password-IP-Code-Support
  13. Tiago Monteiro

Retired

Charizard lvl 85 was giving like 235 exp to player lvl 150+ now it gives like 205, it's the end of the world!
  14. Tiago Monteiro

1st Party Duel Tournament

Tiago Monteiro and Jota Siilva
  15. Tiago Monteiro

POI Hunt places

Firstly, I'm not Brazilian, but Portuguese. Second, I'd like to know why you mention "br" like that. Sad is you thinking that you are someone to act like a boss to us like u did sometimes. Sad is seeing you crying when your pokemon gets a nurf and you don't like it. Sad is you crying and...
  16. Tiago Monteiro

POI Hunt places

crying as always. Guess who? the ones who used to hunt there. It's not like every place has to be able to hunt ONLY by 1 person. I always loved your dramatic way to see the future tho, the game will end cuz we changed a spawn and you didn't like it. #sad
  17. Tiago Monteiro

Dragonite's best tms.

I vote for reflect and sandstorm as well. Mine has those TMs and I wouldn't change them for any other, neither brick break (that's cuz I don't like duels, cuz who said the best for duels are reflect and brick break are right).
  18. Tiago Monteiro

Close Friends (LT)

Actually that's not me, I had an account like 3y ago and I give it to someone that I already forgot who he is xD But also I guess name was different, and probably you even use a different server xD for real, do you wanna talk about it? '-'
  19. Tiago Monteiro

[Level Up] Hadrwellx LVL up Service's!!CHEAP

You could consider to add "actual lvl" and actualize from time to time so we could know how things are going xb
  20. Tiago Monteiro

Players PA Ideas

'-' It normally happens at changelog, even when it's about rebalance http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?33804-Changelog&p=330832#post330832
Back