Welcome!

Search results

1. W

[Recovery] Awkward Situation

Hello im trying to find the player that took glastier lvl 60 with reckless 1x reset from parcel in celadon post XD (im sylwonek) so i tried to send parcel to Szeryf Wycich and i didnt even look if it was sent succesfully and someone took glastier from this parcel XDDD if u are good guy pls...
  2. W

again xDDDDDD

For what I have received ban this time? XDDDDDDDD Nick: Wyciszek Btw, you are only when you have to ban/delete someone dear GMs, nobody even replied to my thread created few hours ago, good job xD
  3. W

2 things that should be solved.

Hi, today I want to ask about two annoying things in this game. At first, I will talk about useless heal skills in pokemons. I don't know how is it in other pokemons, but I will use my examples - Lummineon and Swellow. Average pokemons on 60-70lvl have 14-16k hp, but only those without any heal...
  4. W

Wycich

My next, and surely last and the longest LT, have fun. This is how it looks atm: And catch from last few minutes:
  5. W

Isco Alarcon

This game is already dead but anyway I want to play it one more time xD Few amazing catches and my amazing hoenn team, still need one more cheap poke hehe
  6. W

hrupek mordo

hrupek mordo kochana give me undelete it was for fun i love you and cats all m8 no h8 pls
  7. W

reason, now

Give me reason why i got IP chat ban, also ban on Wycich Adc Hrupek, btw no problem 1 player less, 100 to go
  8. W

Que.

To bylo prowo teraz kurwa lece jak berserker :v Hi, my new LT :D
  9. W

Important question

Hi, I've got question, is exp stage's working for you? Before changing exp player got less exp since 50lvl, then 80 etc, when pokemon got since 80, now I have 64lvl and I'm getting more exp than my pokemon on 50, wtf?
  10. W

Wycich [LT]

Hello, hello, I'm coming with my new life thread pozdro :v :v First rare catch, 51lvl:
  11. W

Error

Hi I can't log in to PA, already tried on every account, seems like I have blocked IP (wtf?), every time when I'm logging in, there appears "Connection failed. (ERROR 10060)", can someone help me? (My internet works good, 40 ping in LoL :v) Edit: I just hunted Aero, and client crashed, I can't...
  12. W

New item

Hello, it's impossible to exp in PA now. Just try to fight vs 2-3 venusaurs and you will have 40943029402394032943029403294032940 stuns, it's like 10stuns on second, the same thing with other pokemons.. so I've got an idea, can you add new item to the game, called (i don't know how), which will...
  13. W

Wake up

Please, dear administration, do something with those fuc*ing items!!!!!! I can't use pokes properly cause in every bag I have 10100191209103912301293012930129301293 hallo items, we need fast reaction because now it's impossible to play in this event -.-
  14. W

Machines.

Hi, can you turn back old machines? I mean better prizes for winning, like Alba=1k, Pad=1.5k, etc, etc, it was good way to get money, now we have 50 ppl on cloned island and nothing more. I know it was suggested 1000203123000003100 times, but it should appear next one, please change it
  15. W

New respawns

Hello, we already have Wobbu's and Togepi's respawns, even if they were only from cassino/j box 3. What do you think about add also Chansey and Porygon? Greetings, Wycich
  16. W

Football

Hello, my suggestion is about make possibility to play 2vs2 and 3vs3 in football. Even if there is only 5hd for match people don't play (don't knowhy) :P. What do you think about it?
  17. W

~Wycich~ :'(

Hello all! After 12 months of game I'm going to quit from PA (or just have a break). PA was a great game 3-4 months ago, now it's boring. I can't exp on Onixes by using Reflect or Magic coat (because sand it's stronger than magic wall), and my porygon loses vs clefable without TMs. I wanted to...
  18. W

Rollback.

Hello, I'm here cuz Kakoku hasn't got account on forum and he lost pokemon in rollback yesterday. Pokemon: Dragonite LvL: 85 Sex: Male TMs: TM23 Meteor Mash How he get it?He changed his pupitar for onix and this DRAGONITE ~~3 weeks ago. That's all, thanks. ;)
  19. W

TMs, TMs everywhere.

Hi, I want to suggest one small thing. Everyone now is able to check what TMs are lootable from pokemons, but imo every pokemon should have one TM in his "bag". As you see on these screens, starters from kanto have better loot, so I'll hunt there, cuz I want to loot Hydropump or Fire Blast. And...
  20. W

Happy birthday Truskaw!

As in the thread, I wish you more luck in catching, but today fuck larvitar, it's your day!
Back