Welcome!

Search results

1. W

[Support] const.json / init.lua

yes, you have to wait
  2. W

[Ban Appeal] Elo again crying

The biggest difference between us is I know what is a racism, xenophobhia, chauvinishm or hate speech - I got notated many times for it by people without primary school like sucriihos, cm flambers etc. One day maybe u'll meet it in real life and u'll recognise that you were always wrong...
  3. W

ok great but how about ban all -50iq players from server starting with your whole family? :magihype: i wrote "all br noobs", not "all br", i am with vinicius jr now and he confirms that i love brazil u baka poddymilem troszke, pozdrawiam wszystkich Polakow, jedziemy z nimi kazdego dnia...
  4. W

Unban Sylwanek and ban Sylwonek it'll be fair, and ban all br noobs thanks
  5. W

About a scammer Selin

One girl broke hearts of all good boys in Platinum :( Be strong brothers
  6. W

[Recovery] Awkward Situation

Hello im trying to find the player that took glastier lvl 60 with reckless 1x reset from parcel in celadon post XD (im sylwonek) so i tried to send parcel to Szeryf Wycich and i didnt even look if it was sent succesfully and someone took glastier from this parcel XDDD if u are good guy pls...
  7. W

Starzy wyjadacze

nom
  8. W

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest 2022

Hello, Dear Santa Claus! The atmosphere gets warmer and warmer, we see lovely decorations in Celadon, Vermilion, even in Olivine Cities... someone told me about singing Sting delivering us his favourite "Last Christmas" in Pewter Gym, so I don't need to look at the date - Christmas are coming...
  9. W

What if we... Double that?

yeah that would be really great
  10. W

[Ban Appeal] Ban Appeal, banned by Zelricks

just kidding, for me it's very good that u're banning active players for nothing, make Hrupek GM again so Polish community will count 10 players (Lord Sqnik and his friends)
  11. W

[Ban Appeal] Ban Appeal, banned by Zelricks

aha but when today some spanish trash followed me for almost a hour, when he could just go away and kill pokemons near us it's okay? XD I also tried to do that but he just followed me whole time #freekappa
  12. W

Funny trade offers

00:00 Dark Blood Spilled: Buy Greninja 130M TM14 BLIZZARD AND TM AIREAL AXE
  13. W

New Spawn of Mega Pokemons

imo mega pokemons should be much stronger than normal ones, and as ppl above said, "shiny mega pokemon" - "mega pokemon" should have as big difference as "shiny pokemon" - "normal pokemon". Also mega pokemons should be unique, hard to gain, and for example one player has a possibility to having...
  14. W

[Complaint] Feedback: Server Move

kurwa na tym platinum to sie nawet lepiej gra, odpalcie mi to ehh
  15. W

Fatal Flaw - [LT] ~>Diamond<~

actually got muted cuz of flaming damio but that was worth
  16. W

Fatal Flaw - [LT] ~>Diamond<~

Good luck, i will rozpierdolic leb this Damio
  17. W

Children's Day

Is there also doubled experience for pokemons? I got 1,7k from pidgeot and my trode got only 1k.
  18. W

Children's Day

a pierdole
  19. W

Children's Day

Well, it may be offtop but Zelricks ignored my thread and 10 bumps after that, so if u're boosting exp stages, can u also rebalance some exp for pokemons? I think about for example blastoise (less than cloyster), sunflora (less than bayleef) etc., there should be a difference basics on...
  20. W

2 things that should be solved.

cloyster gives more exp than blastoise ? XD
Back