Welcome!

Search results

1. tasker

Adios popo

tasker - myke towers fue un gusto jugar con ustedes tantos años seguidos, un beso para todos los que me conocen fue muy lindo compartir con ustedes la mayoría fueron super buenas personas nada que decir weba nombrar a todos los putos (ojala ellos sepan kienes son) y si los insulte siempre fue...
  2. tasker

[Recovery] Pokelost lost poke pole kost

Toxapex 130 freeze dry water tornado merciless
  3. tasker

Flareon

Its possible to change RAGING BLAST -----> for will oh wisp its so hard to hit that RAGING BLAST and have the same damage that SACRED FIRE u lose time trying to hit this move. i think is useless or a baby doll eyes could be good to. thanks...
  4. tasker

Mega sceptile!

I have seen that recently they have closed a post from Sceptile, but in this post I want to focus directly on the mega Well first I hope you don't tell me that each pokemon should defend itself against its weaknesses, emphasizing that every NEW pokemon that you implement in the game is capable...
  5. tasker

Kommo-o

This pokemon is too pure and the truth seems bad to me since against many pokemons it becomes useless according to bulbapedia in his moveset he have NOBLE ROAR I think this move will help him a lot its possible to add this move? THANKS for your attencion regards
  6. tasker

Gumshoos

accordiing bulbapedia he learn THIEF, TAUNT , and PROTECT Its possible to add thief on his moveset? or taunt? i think PROTECT for Substitute would be nice Thanks regards.. waiting ur answers:14:
  7. tasker

Some questions about abilities and Oricorios

According to what a pokemon has, talking about abilities and resistances, are they based on their departure or on the current generation of pokemon using for example bulbapedia? ABILITIES for example according to all the pedias GENGAR/MEGA GENGAR doesnt have levitate anymore RESISTANCES the...
  8. tasker

Tasker |lt|

RITUAL FOR CATCHING
  9. tasker

[Recovery] Lost pokemons

I lost cloned lapras rimbombee grandbull kingdra with dire hit clefable Mawile character linox
  10. tasker

Dragon type

as everyone knows the DRAGON TYPE is known to be outstanding but in the game I think they need a small damage boost or HP to demonstrate the greatness of their dragon type. BOOST LIKE 500-1k MORE OF HP OR 50-200 DMG DEPENDING OF THE MOVES if you think it is correct and you confirm me I am...
  11. tasker

After you// Me first

Pokemons with this spells when u use in duel vs pokemons with baton pass move Like oricorio this Doesnt work i use shiny bellosom ME FIRST and Shiny luponny After you and this doesnt work in any oricorio's Forms THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENCION
  12. tasker

Shiny drapion

You should add boost for being a shiny pokemon cause Sh Drap. have the same damage like the normal form, if i'm wrong please tell me and also i suggest to change poison sting, i think for sh drap is a useless move i dont have idea for what move can be changed but i think you will do it better...
  13. tasker

[Buy] Buy------------->

Buy Wailord any lvl -Tm 11 Pursuit .thx
  14. tasker

Gratz for me!

weedcoastmuack.
Back