Welcome!

Search results

1. stin stauer

naganadel

Can you change it back to dragon moveset? xd it was pretty good before. Now it is mainly poison becoming bad against fairy and we have plenty of good fire, insect, ice, flying pokes to kill plants. Xdxdxdxdxdxd
  2. stin stauer

Drapion

can you check this pokemon on your next rebalance? Drapion has no defense considering it has only poison gas (small area stun) and underground making it really bad to level up and underground is bad on respaws too. m1 - poison sting m2 - sting gun m3 - underground m4 - crunch m5 - brutal...
  3. stin stauer

dunsparce

can you guys review it? m1 tackle m2 drill run m3 sleep talk m4 sand tomb m5 dual wingbeat m6 secret power m7 underground - substitute m8 pursuit - feint m9 fissure m10 epicenter
  4. stin stauer

pallossand

Pallosand was a great pokemon due to his ability in duel, but it fell in the forgotten field of pokemons, becoming useless for pvp and pve. it has 6 target moves and only 3 area moves: - sandstorm (great counter in duels, but bad for pve) - Epicenter (great move) - flatter (its ok, could be...
  5. stin stauer

Mega Gyarados

Can you change m1 Scary face from mega gyarados to something that would be helpful against ghost pokemons? it could be anything since this pokemon doesnt have stuns, so it could be Flatter, fling, shadow mark, taunt, or even water moves. Scary face doesnt help at all mega gyarados, and it's...
  6. stin stauer

achievment 554 - castform 130

today I lent my castform to my friend, he leveled from 120 to 130 using candies and the last lvl was by himself and got the achievement. so I decreased 1 level and lvled to 130 in party with another friend. i didn't get the achievement. so I decreased 1 level again and used 2 coconut rare...
  7. stin stauer

Tm grass whistle

As far as I remember this is the only stunning TM move which only stuns, but doesn't deal any damage, could you change the formula to deal some damage, maybe like the same damage as TM Water pulse? it would make it a little bit more useful, there is no sense all Stuns tms dealing damage, but...
  8. stin stauer

shiny espeon / shiny umbreon

can you add the possibility of reseting the ab the shiny espeon and shiny umbreon to get adaptability? shiny glaceon, shiny leafon and shiny sylveon can keep the ab adaptability by evolving them, but espeon and umbreon can't.
  9. stin stauer

Shiny incineroar

About shiny incineroar i would like to suggest just a small change. current moves: normal m6: Heat wave shiny: m6: crunch --> fire blast can you put back "heat wave" just like the normal version is? the shiny version has only 3 target fire moves... "heat wave" improves his fire side and...
  10. stin stauer

Combee final form - male version

a very forgotten pokemon that could get some changes since it has a very outdated and ugly moveset, some suggestions: m1- bug bite m2- fury cutter m3 - attack and order m4 - swarm m5 - air blast m6 - defend order m7 - fascade m8 - tri attack m9 - fell stinger m10 - bug buzz m1- bug bite m2-...
  11. stin stauer

[Recovery] Lost pokemons and item

The player anarquistalok from diamond lost during the last night (01:52 gmt+2): mr mine [100] technician in dream ball without tms equipped with amulet coin swellow [lvl 109???] scrappy he doesnt know how to use forum, so i'm posting the informations given by him. thanks
  12. stin stauer

hypno

could you guys review this fellow? he has a bunch of more useful moves that could be used, check some of them from bulbapedia: P: psychic m1: hypnosis m2: tri attack m3: hypnotic m4: role play m5: psywave m6: disable m7: nightmare - or maybe change the dynamic of this move a bit m8: wonder...
  13. stin stauer

Flygon

can you review this poke and give him a small boost? Normal flygon Passive: Dragon Rage M1 – dragon tail M2 – sleep talk M3 – dragon pulse M4 – Thousand arrows M5 – rock slide M6 – dragon blast M7 – protection M8 - fissure M9 – tectonic dance M10 – draco meteor New moveset for normal flygon...
  14. stin stauer

shiny mimikyu

Since this shiny has been released to everybody in respaws I will post a suggestion here: When we analize normal and shiny mimikyu the only differences between them are: M6: flatter - fling. This change is good. M7: mimic - phanton force. This change is bad considering that with mimic we...
  15. stin stauer

Eiscue

hello, I wonder if it's possible to add tm water tornado and water pulse to eiscue tm learnset? thanks
  16. stin stauer

Zoroark

hello everybody, it's a suggestion for future rebalances: Nowadays we have Zoroark which is a very interesting pokemon being forgotten in game, and it may be because this pokemon is bad developed, it has a bad ability (Illusion) which can’t help neither in PVP nor in PVE, and also it has bad...
  17. stin stauer

tropius

hello, can you add tm Sky Attack with restriction for reflect on tropius tm learnset? thanks!
  18. stin stauer

melmetal

hey there, I would like to propose some changes on this pokemon to future rebalances, I know it's a great pokemon for pve, but as pvp it could get some modifications without influence on respaw. current moves: m1 - flash cannon m2 - thunder bolt m3 - thunder wave m4 - Gear up m5 - Double iron...
  19. stin stauer

scyther

hello, is it possible to add tm air pressure to scyther tm learnset? thanks
  20. stin stauer

polteageist

can you add tm "mean look" to it's tm learnset? thanks
Back