Welcome!

Search results

1. karksiukas

Forretress

Add TM070 Flash Cannon to Forretress's TM learnset https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Forretress_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
  2. karksiukas

๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด

๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด Well... There we go. Let's not get sentimental but apparently I don't have time for PAdventures at the very moment. I assume this might not be a goodbye but life has many paths and not all of them lead to the same place. Huh. I just said I was not gonna be sentimental...
  3. karksiukas

Bodies of tsareena

Bodies of Tsareena don't seem to be disappearing normally, i've seen them laying around for around 10-20 minutes: Same goes for Steenee
  4. karksiukas

[Support] Guardian Deities access

Creating this on request by: Penek Platinum Has a problem with starting this quest. He had met the conditions even before me but he is unable to start it since the NPC (Tyler Joseph) does not respond to his "greetings", therefore we believe there might be some kind of a problem.
  5. karksiukas

Organized report of map bugs in Alola

As the name suggests, this thread is to report any map bugs you might encounter in the Alolan islands. Keep in mind that while reporting a bug, exact map coordinates are required. For clarification, screenshots are recommended.
  6. karksiukas

Server problems, I guess (Platinum) - feedback and discussion

Hello. I really don't know what's the situation on Diamond but on Platinum the lagspikes are getting aggressive by day. I assume it's not just me having them because some new players I've met a bit back said that they cannot play the game due the ping. My guild has said the same. It started...
  7. karksiukas

Gardener's workshop

22:33 You see Lucy the Gardener. Position: {x = 3807, y = 3380, z = 7}. The quest NPC โ†‘ 1. The quest doesn't seem to appear in any of the questlogs 2. The NPC doesn't allow to fully finish the quest conversation but still allows you to craft at the workshop:
  8. karksiukas

Braixen

I would like to suggest several changes for Braixen as it's probably the most horrible second evolution starter to use. Current moveset: m1 - shadow ball - 40 - 10s m2 - future sight - 40 - 15s m3 - sleep talk - 40 - 30s m4 - role play - 40 - 15s m5 - fire blast - 40 - 20s m6 - trick room - 45...
  9. karksiukas

[Recovery] Market locker losses

> Kasas > Platinum > Lost 3 Mime Jr's Either all 3 are lvl 9 or [9], [9] and [8] Last release - never released All in Ultra balls Most likely caught July 30/26
  10. karksiukas

Achievements

Hello. This thread is for sharing what we know about achievements and how they can be obtained :11: I'll start with the first question: Does anyone know how to get "For a cleaner world" achievement? Does it have to be different items dusted or does the dust bin matter? I've been trying with...
  11. karksiukas

Daily ghost

I've literally no idea how it possibly happened but when I defeated haunter in daily ghost, I was teleported to Gengar room and there was a guy for 1 second. He blinked, disappeared and the Gengar disappeared along so I ended up being in a totally empty room after that. Been doing dailies for a...
  12. karksiukas

[Support] Glitched pokemon

Posting for player without Forum account. Player Yevob had his starter Pokemon glitched. Xatu [67] Starter in pokeball The EXP gain is glitched as his Xatu currently needs 2 mill exp to level up. Glitched while using Double Team on Masquerain and getting hit by Hold Back move at the same time.
  13. karksiukas

Poison

Nurse joy doesn't heal poison status condition IF your pokemon is released While not critical, a bit annoying since status conditions toggle log out block which prevents from using abilities, bikes, etc. and to heal them you have to manually use a potion. Also noticed that poison might be the...
  14. karksiukas

Tale [LT] Platinum

We hereby welcome you to our Life Thread! ~ We are ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿฐ The Guild was founded on March 28, 2017. Hi. Whether or not you are interested, we are an English guild. Founded in hope to unify all English-speaking players, trying to provide best game experience for everyone involved, we are one...
  15. karksiukas

[Complaint] Anniversary cakes

Hello. In the year 2016, we were given anniversary cakes as gifts. It's really sad to see that right now without any warning at all it was made rendered useless. "You see a Piece of Padventures cake. An old item from the 6th PAnniversary, no longer useable." Quote: So the point is we were...
  16. karksiukas

[STORE] Kasas wares

Welcome to my store ~ I'm buying: [~] All Kanto, Johto and Hoenn 3 boxes. [~] All Hoenn 2 boxes [~] All TM case 3s and Golden Pokemon Eggs [~] All Razz Berries I'm selling: - Currently nothing Contact me via PM on forum or in-game Kasas
  17. karksiukas

[Complaint] Feedback: Server Move

Hello. I've got bored of constant problems after the server move and decided to start a discussion. First of all, I'd like to give my personal opinion and feedback. I have no idea why the server move was performed if the host wasn't moved anywhere far (not atleast that I know of) Then...
  18. karksiukas

streaming

Livestreams aren't working after the server move anymore
  19. karksiukas

Aqua team hideout

Probably already a known bug but still would need to be fixed so reporting as requested by Zelricks. If you teleport out of Team Aqua's hideout after taking the egg and logout (logically you probably would get teleported outside of the hideout without logging out too when the time limits ticks...
  20. karksiukas

Hmm

Err no idea.. Kinda sad cus we two been killing this guy for like more than an hour
Back