Welcome!

Search results

1. Metin

Zeraora and Shiny Zeraora

Absolutely agree, this pokemon was such a disappointment to use
  2. Metin

PA Players Ideas

Speed of low level characters should definitely be increased. It is such a huge turn-off for new players, every low level person i know complained of it.
  3. Metin

Players' memes

4. Metin

Players' memes

5. Metin

Players' memes

Players after realizing they prepared their team and waited for hours for nothing
  6. Metin

[Recovery] Lost items from my house

You can see some of the lost tm's in this random video I took earlier https://prnt.sc/XPj0vurE08rV
  7. Metin

[Recovery] Lost items from my house

Metinbaba/Platinum 15:55 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Central Park #184'. Talhababa owns this house. Position: {x = 3772, y = 3195, z = 6}. I lost: TM's : Force Palm Rain Dance Psyblast And 3x TM(It can be magnetic shock, shadow storm i dont really remember) Other items: Rare...
  8. Metin

Staraptor

Bump
  9. Metin

Players' memes

POV: You are trying to communicate with someone in PA
  10. Metin

Blacephalon

I think replacing Beat Up with Burning Jealousy or Embargo is the best approach. This pokemon's damage is inconsistent, if you change mind blown to hit 100% of the time, that could be a good rebalance too.
  11. Metin

Song of the day

12. Metin

Shiny charm ball

Its fine, I appreciate your level headed comment. People can hate however they wish, it has no effect on me. I just suggested something to improve this game, as I did in the past with numerous abilities. I would gain nothing from the suggestion. I realized some people, including admins, think...
  13. Metin

Shiny charm ball

My suggestion would expand the avaliability while keeping the difficulty intact (its similar to sport ball in rarity with very low catch rate). It would not give you every pokemon with moxie. In fact, catching a good pokemon in it would be akin to catching a rare shiny i assume. The suggestion...
  14. Metin

Shiny charm ball

Its not, tell me what is absurd about it. If it is absurd, then ability urge is even more absurd since it can copy any ability, not just moxie.
  15. Metin

Shiny charm ball

Care to explain what is absurd about it?
  16. Metin

Shiny charm ball

You need a sense of humor ball to use on yourself my friend
  17. Metin

Moxie Ball

Moxie Ball - Catch rate 1x or 2x. Given in events Cannot be thrown on cloned, shiny or special pokemon Cannot be thrown if the player has reached extra chance on that certain pokemon Pokemon caught by this ball come with Moxie ability by default, and keep the ability 100% on evolving. Resetting...
  18. Metin

[CURRENT] Held Items - Disccussion/Suggestions

03:13 You see a Golden Nanab Berry. Pokemon held item. Heals the trainer for 1% of the damage dealt by the pokemon holding it.
  19. Metin

Battle pass feedback

While battle pass encourages people to play more, the price of 50 diamonds per person, plus 5 diamonds for 5 rerolls on average, removes a great amount of diamonds from circulation resulting in higher diamond prices, at least this was what happened in Platinum. Whats worse is that the pass...
  20. Metin

Christmas House Deco - Contest 2021

Metinbaba/Platinum 18:03 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Glacier Side #471'. Metinbaba owns this house. Position: {x = 2785, y = 4290, z = 7}. (I had given away my box of christmas decos thinking I wouldn't decorate, but well here we are with a modest house)
Back