Welcome!

Search results

1. Dark Raze

World Raid Dungeon System

map dungeon where boss will spawn randomly in the whole year (or every x months) / its supposed to be a hard to reach area / with a open area for every boss. every boss should have his own fighting style still they will spawn randomly in the years and will stay there till they get killed. The...
  2. Dark Raze

Cute Island Bug

Well as you can see in this photo in the mission baking the eevee harvesting is kind of bug when you try to get raspberries / wheat / water the eevee gets bugged you either have to spam order or fast release order to harvest property
  3. Dark Raze

Ranked Duel/Seasoned Tournament

The system would be a new TYPE of Duel, with restriction of Lv150?+. You can do Ranked Duel only 5 Times per Day. (They can be reset like daily) You can only do Ranked Duels in a new Arena Battleground or just pvp. Example: Razeluxe vs Player X: first match Razeluxe wins and gets +3 points...
  4. Dark Raze

NPC Boss Duel System

NPC Boss duel consist in Duels against NPC, but they will be Strong. (duh) First npc will ask for requeriments: Level, Task, Items, some favor before figting, quests completed, Pokedex Data, will depend in NPC Grade. You can only Fight one time every 24-48 hours, it doesn't matter if you win or...
  5. Dark Raze

Rayquaza Temple/The Sky Pillar Quest

In order to make this quest: *You must have all badges *Box 2 - 3 hoenn *Level 180? Rayquaza Temple/Sky Pillar Quest The profesor will tell you thats there's a strange resonance all over the pokemon world, and in order to stop this, he wants you to check the spots of the sealed legendary...
  6. Dark Raze

Ranked Competitive System

Have you ever play Pokemon Competitive? (Showdown) This would more or less like that but on PAdventures! Requeriments: -Player need to have 6 pokemon Level 130. -Player needs to be atleast level 150 (?). -Stay on pokemon center or PVP(?). How to Play: -There will be some new icon called...
  7. Dark Raze

Undead! [LT]

Hi! I'm Back for the third... Fourth Time... Ah~~ whatever! I'm back again BUT Now playing on Platinum! New Year ~ New Adventures ~ New Server Sooo here we go!! I Started two days ago e.e Welcome to Undead Razeluxe Life Thread! Lv20 Lv30 A Little friend appear! Lv35 Lv40 Lv45 She...
  8. Dark Raze

Market Bug

Player without forum account. The Player "Osita" from pearl can't see his offers in market, neither cancel offers or whatever. as you can see here: List of Pokes lost: Total: 13 Pokemon lost Also he said that his Toxicroak has TM Poison Gas & Venom Storm, but in market it shows only...
  9. Dark Raze

Random Electric TM Quest

The story take part (Anime) when Flint helps Ash to increase the strength of pikachu with hydro-electric dam in order to defeat Brock Lv Requeriment could be: 90-100 Mission 1: He will ask you to get information from pokedex (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Elekid, Electabuzz, Electrivire...
  10. Dark Raze

[Recovery] Player Lost Pokemon

Name: Dark Derpy Server: Diamond Pokemon Lost: Kingdra Lv: 107 Gender: Male TM's: Water Pulse & Hydropump Ball: Greatball Last Time released: 16 - 03 - 2015
  11. Dark Raze

[Guía] Evento de Cambio de Temporada

Misión 1: Babysitter localización del NPC Sarita: - Subir de nivel el pokemon que te encarga Sarita a level 25 y alimentarlo al menos una vez Misión 2: The Pizza guy localización del NPC Donald: Centro comercial Requerimientos: 20 Straw (o Flour) y 20 Pot of Fresh Water ¿Como Consigo la...
  12. Dark Raze

Raze's [LT]

Hello Everyone! Since i'm back on the game i will create my own Life Thread to show my life on padventures Enjoy!
  13. Dark Raze

[Buy] Dark Raze Shop~

Buy: *Swampert [Any Lv TM's] *Dusknoir [Any Lv TM's] *Halloween Noctowl [Any Lv TM's] ~ Offer You.
  14. Dark Raze

[Recovery] Lost Item

I lost TM46 Hydropump today,i got it from trading Buzz 130 [with tm23] for 10k+tm hydropump yesterday... Name: Dark Raze World: Diamond
  15. Dark Raze

some reports

Spam, Spanish chat diamond: Account Trading:
  16. Dark Raze

Twilight Brigade [LT]

Hello, It's Life Thread of our guild! Enjoy... :D
  17. Dark Raze

[Sell] Dark Raze Shop~

Sell: *Steelix Lv112 [With TM Ancient Power] Buy: *Nothing... *Mgs in Game or post here your offer. [Name Ingame]: Dark Raze
  18. Dark Raze

Raze Store~~;D

Buy Lapras Any Lv Pay 20k Cash PM Me ingame Dark Raze or post Here
  19. Dark Raze

Bug of female outfit

Hey found a problem with the Female Outfit "Rapper"" ,Does not leave inserting it. Please Solve this.
  20. Dark Raze

Sell Pokes. 8)

Sell -Chansey [Lv59][F] -Sell Alakazam [Lv92][F] -Sell Hitmonlee [Lv85][M] -Sell Poliwag [Lv90][F] -Cloned Raticate [Lv50][M] [Acept TM Thunder Bolt] ~Offer you~Acc Rares Candys Too. :D Mgs: Dark Raze In Diamond :D
Back