Welcome!

Search results

1. T

Ditto Countered by Addons :P

Ditto can't transform in some pokes with specific addons, i see it with Rhydon's Aldebaran Addon and Gengar's Devil Costume. I not stop to check all possible addons that stop the transform.
  2. T

[Sell] "Auction" for Shiny Choose Pokemon!! That's your chance!

Direct! I won the oportunity to choose any Shiny Pokemon as prize of event, but actually i'm not playing tryhard and dont want broke my mind thinking about it, i just want cash, so, i'll give to you, player, the chance to choose an Shiny Pokemon to you! But it will have an price and the minimum...
  3. T

[Support] Can't log in

I'm posting to help my friend. Her character name is "Deltafox", he put her password, open character selection and when try enter stay with message "conecting the game server" and dont join. I checked the status from their character in game site and seems all normal. I give some accounts to him...
  4. T

NPC Warlord Thief of Money - Help

I took 5000 ttds to deposit in guild bank, the first problem is deposit limit, can deposit only 100 ttd each time, after deposit 2000 ttds, in the next deposit all the money disappear from her balance, i try deposit 7 times without know what was happening and more 700 ttd disappear, the balance...
  5. T

[Support] Lagg above normal

Hello, first of all, this is not an discussion topic, its more an request o HELP, please PADVENTURES, Staff, Owners, responsable of game, we literally can't play this game because of LAGG. We south americans always had problems with this host on Europe, but actualy, and especially after...
  6. T

Skelengel - Proposital Destructive Behavior

I would like expose an guy, i dont know him and never talk with him, but without any reason he seems like kill players afk in the places, her name is Skelengel. In the first time i see in red life and when release the poke, i die. So i decide stay in the same place and pretend to be afk...
  7. T

Embargo

Could remove the function "target" of move Embargo? i can't see the necessity of it in that move and is an AOE move, will be much better to cast without target.
  8. T

KS Rules

Hi, i'm Tsugekai 342 from Diamond, i don't want create an report directed to one people, but open an discussion about KS rules, let me explain why: during much time, an player named Chapolliin Collorado make ks in much players, low levels and anyone who enter in your way, in my guild he was...
  9. T

[Support] Remove IP Security

Hi, i would like know if is possible remove the ip security of account. Thanks since now.
  10. T

Improve Agas Hell Quest

Hi, i would like sugest some improve to the quest, in the place of pokemons (salamence, tangrowth, flygon and ludicolo), make the possibility to use their shiny version, like palace quest and other quests who need pokemons. Thanks since now.
  11. T

[Support] FPS Drop

Hi, recently i acquire an new computer, to being brief, in all games i can play with high fps and graphics in max/ultra, but only in PAdventures i have problems with FPS, in login screen i have 3000 fps, when i log in game drop to 100 and with time playing drop to 50. 40, 30, i had update...
  12. T

Power abuse

Hi, i'm Tsugekai from Diamond server. - I come at the spawn (195 fire cianwood/yellow hall) at same time as "Simpsomp", we join and walk on the place in different ways, after the first round we encounter and walk together killing spawn (the famous KS), i just ignore and continue hunting, in few...
  13. T

Insult/racism/preconception.

Hi, i'm Tsugekai from Diamond, few minutes ago i have been insulted during an hunt of Meowth (days trying get the amulet "impossible" coin), the name of player is "Quezzo", i don't know why he think rich peoples are better than poor peoples and don't know why he think poor peoples are "apes"...
  14. T

[Recovery] Forget email.

Someone of staff can help me to change or remember the email of my game account? Tsugekai - Diamond
  15. T

Fishing level locked in 77

Tsugekai - Diamond I fishing during this last weeks trying get fishing 80, all is running fine until now, but after up fishing 77, he stop up, i try fishing during 20 minutes with "old rod", 20 with "great rod" and 20 with "super rod", nothing happen, the level don't leave of 0. Anyone can...
  16. T

GOD - CM - GM, abuse?

HIIIIIIIIIII, i'm Tsugekai from Diamond, this is not an "report", but i feel the necessity to explain what happen in the last atack of "Lord Vegan". Some players tryed defeat him but everybody has fall, after die 4 or 5 times, you begun stop to search an template and a better way to do...
  17. T

[Duvida/Sugestão] Boss Loot

[Duvida/Sugestão] Boss Loot Não é de agora que tenho notado uma enorme injustiça que vem ocorrendo em invasões de bosses. Ontem, durante uma invasão de Articuno, eu (Tsugekai 160 Diamond) fui o top damage e dropei uma unica "Articuno Pen", enquanto um outro jogador que chegou posteriormente e...
  18. T

[Support] Official date of easter event's end?

The official date of end was 25/04 but we are on 27/04 and the event is on. What is the new "official" date of easter event over?
  19. T

[DUVIDA] Mecânica de loot de boss.

[DUVIDA] Mecânica de loot de boss. Hoje houve uma invasão de Entei, algumas poucas pessoas participaram, demorou aproximadamente 30 minutos para derrotarmos o boss. Algumas pessoas morreram durante a batalha e voltaram posteriormente, outras assim como eu ficaram vivas do começo ao fim, porem...
  20. T

[Recovery] This character has been deleted.

Hi, i play on Tsugekai - Pearl, i think i was hacked because i not log today and my character was been deleted, i want know what happen with my account, what hour, what reason and blablabla. I have an historic of bad actions in other accounts but this time i'm really right of all my steps...
Back