Welcome!

Search results

1. T

[Complaint] Bug in damage of cloned pokemons.

I had see that too in some pokemons, it seems like an rebalance not finished, would be nice if they fix it or set a standard for all cloneds... thanks for show that.
  2. T

About a scammer Selin

Bilola Bells kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  3. T

Make spam here

tem comentario ai que faria vc tar é off ausheUAHESUAHEUAHEUAHEUHAE
  4. T

11 Years Hall of Fame

The kindest player: FLPBERNARDINO, all my friends are funny and lovely, but this guy is really uncommon The kindest staff member: Sucrilhos (plz sh zeraora) and Natta, always ready, at disposition and well informed The best businessman: i don't know, cause i not like the guys who play just to...
  5. T

Magmortar

DONE! i not recorded, but i made in your presence, thanks for that change, Magmorgod!!!
  6. T

Magmortar

Is not my fault if i have much amazing friends :PP but i said, i'll do!!! WAITING FOR RESTART! GO MAGMORTAAAAR!
  7. T

Ditto Countered by Addons :P

Ditto can't transform in some pokes with specific addons, i see it with Rhydon's Aldebaran Addon and Gengar's Devil Costume. I not stop to check all possible addons that stop the transform.
  8. T

Mow Rotom

would be nice if they change the formula of power whip, it's bad in every pokemon that have him...
  9. T

Magmortar

I give1kk free cash in pvp if they add Fire Mantle to Magmortar! Make Magmortar Great "Again" (he never was great :/)
  10. T

[Sell] "Auction" for Shiny Choose Pokemon!! That's your chance!

Direct! I won the oportunity to choose any Shiny Pokemon as prize of event, but actually i'm not playing tryhard and dont want broke my mind thinking about it, i just want cash, so, i'll give to you, player, the chance to choose an Shiny Pokemon to you! But it will have an price and the minimum...
  11. T

[Complaint] Condenado unfairly

After that video, still you thinking that way? here is the padventures, we are never right braiazito, just not so wrong :P
  12. T

Kox shop

bump....
  13. T

[Complaint] Condenado unfairly

" I always live in fear of a possible judgment in this way" out of debt, out of danger, its simple. why you have fear if you are right?
  14. T

[Support] Can't log in

I'm posting to help my friend. Her character name is "Deltafox", he put her password, open character selection and when try enter stay with message "conecting the game server" and dont join. I checked the status from their character in game site and seems all normal. I give some accounts to him...
  15. T

Time Limit for leveling

I would like see new ways to play this game in party with friends, me and my guild really love fish together for hours when we have time, its super super nice, gonna be nice if have other things to do like this, any party system to share exp, like 4 vocations gain 100% exp in same party in...
  16. T

[Buy] Let's farm some shinies !!!!1!!!1

Se fosse no diamond, arrumava pelo menos 10 só ali com a minha turma kkk
  17. T

[Recovery] Double Ticket

Thanks to everybody for this incridible suport, now Khormes can rest in peace. Thanks guys, thanks staff for the excelent job, thanks Himbeere, thanks all!
  18. T

[Donation] Doubt

thanks
  19. T

Summer Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

Would be nice if we can use "faster fishing ticket", i come to cloned in that weekend, when i try use, pff, full deception. Too open 10 boxes, 0 baits...
  20. T

4th Alolan Island - Poni

We are all anxious. when can we start teleporting to Seafolk Village?
Back