Welcome!

Search results

1. Franco

Hankmoody [LT]

Hello everyone!! I'm hank. I've been playing for 7 years but I've never encouraged to create my life thread. The last events motivated me a lot so this is what I got with a lot of effort. a little of luck.. 184 rb these are some of my next targets :ninja:
  2. Franco

Sell New poke AUDINO

Hi everyone one friend won this new poke this afternoon. we are looking for your offers platinium/diamond You see a discharged premier ball Audino [50][F] Ability: Healer My char platinium: Hankmoody
  3. Franco

Donation price in argentina

In Argentina our currency is being devalued little by little and the conversion to dollars is very expensive for any normal citizen. There are possibilities that padventures intervene in the method of donation and price because in Venezuela they have made an exception. I do not compare any...
  4. Franco

News players 2018 respawns, teams

Invite several friends to the game, I would like to know which pokemons work at the beginning. they fish in celadon with grass pokes. any advice? lilycove is also an option. When you reach level 50, what is recommended? Could you comment on your experiences in the game? Thank you Invite a...
  5. Franco

People of pearl

So im retired but i want to play again.. have 46 points everyone is going to platinium? its worth? can someone explain me. sorry4myinglish perdonen estuve retirado y queria volver.. ahora todos se estan pasando al otro server? me gustaria saber si voy a perder mis cosas si me paso o como es la...
  6. Franco

Best respawns for lvl?

Hi i was retired and i forget all the respawn for lvl, actually i make 300k in gengar mansion.. its okey? im lvl 93 some players recomend go to tm23 or yellow hall but gengar give me more exp or im wrong? can someone help me? sorry for my inglish
  7. Franco

Admins ayuda/admins help

Hola a todos , deje de jugar hace 7 meses aproximadamente , recuerdo el usuario del personaje pero la contraseña no , tampoco la recovery key . Tenia muchos pokes , porfavor alguna solucion . El msn lo recuerdo ! Yo se que me pueden ayudar aqui son muy buenos los admines porfavor . ------- Hi...
Back