Welcome!

Search results

1. Pipoxo

[Support] Can you make clinet 9.6 downloadable?

HELLO PADVENTURERS! I'M BACK!!!! (sort of) The thing is, I have a mac, and FINALLY figured it out how to play PA in a mac, but the updater doesn't work in mac, and I can't download the newset version because the link doesn't exist. Anyone who can upload the latest version? Thank you in...
  2. Pipoxo

Lost pokemon

Posting for a player without forum account, Player: Sharok - Pearl Pokemon: Sneasel 63M TM water pulse in super ball Can you check if rollbacked or if someone has it? thanks, pipo
  3. Pipoxo

Player Hacked

Loko Sin Ropa (diamond) was hacked today. The thing is that the hacker knew his PIN code so may be an rl. Can anyone check the tradelogs of his pokes?? or they may be rollbacked aswell.. please and thanks pipo
  4. Pipoxo

Bug on ball counter

Jonatancepeda (diamond, no forum acc) says that his ball counter reseted on a lot of pokes including cloned buzz, snorlax, macargo etc. Idk if this can be checked, if yes, cna you do it please? thanks, pipo
  5. Pipoxo

[Recovery] Chiro'mexicano 's machamp

Chiro'mexicano (diamond) (lost forum account) says his poke dissapeared in rollback today: Machamp [118][M] "The Rock" TM meteor mash & TM Fire Blast Bought today like 20 min before server down. Regards
  6. Pipoxo

[Recovery] Ramiron's pokes

Ramiron (Diamond) doesn't receive the confirmation mail for the forum account, so I'll post for him; His Electrode 101 [nosex] no tms no nickname last time used 23/08/2014 dissapeared. Also his Alakazam 103 [F] no tms, no nickname, bought to bloddy road. Regards
  7. Pipoxo

[Recovery] I think i'm bugged :C

Now I lost my Donphan [101] F "Mumakil" in Purple ball I've noticed a pattern, every time a Snubbull kills me a poke from my team dissapears.... Maybe they can't hold the shame of dying by a little doggy.. Maybe they just hate me... :c
  8. Pipoxo

[Recovery] Me again

Hello, sorry again but my precious Piloswine "Super Cerdo" [101] Female in Rocket Ball went missing today. I caught it like 1-2 months ago Please recover her in rocket balls I wasted too much for her to be in rocket ball. Thanks in advance, Pipoxo slds
  9. Pipoxo

[Recovery] Wiggly missing

Hello, my Wiggly 62 (don't remember sex) in pokeball dissapeared from my team (healing poke) like 1-2 hours ago. Can you check it please? Thanks in advance. PD: If you have seen my wiggly, tell her I love her and his family misses her very much. Slds
  10. Pipoxo

[Recovery] Missing tickets.

Hello, player "Axel Mayonesa" from Diamond (he doesn't have a forum acc) says that 3 cloned tickets dissapeared from his bag after a kick. They where from pokemon arena and valentine's event and had them "long ago". Regards, Pipoxo.
  11. Pipoxo

[Recovery] Lost Electabuzz

Hello, My Electabuzz 130 w TM meteor mash, in fast ball dissapeared, I bought it to Mr. Andy some time ago. Can you check it? Thanks in advance, Pipoxo (Diamond)
  12. Pipoxo

Black market

Hello. Player Zebaa from Diamond, tryed to do Black market quest to enter and talk to npc Merchant Psy, but we think there's a bug with him. He already cutted all brushes and nothing happened, also, the brushes don't appear anymore. Same thing happened last time he tryed to do the quest...
  13. Pipoxo

Player Stuck at pokemon Center

Hello, The player Lisbeth (Diamond) doesn't have a forum account. She's stuck at Celadon's pokemon center: She have an other Character named "Fetadfff" If you need she to be online. Greetings, Pipoxo
  14. Pipoxo

[Recovery] Missing Fable

Hi, A few minutes ago I had a Clefable 68 in my team while leveling (Don't remember sex, it was only my healing poke) And when I died It dissapeared, but my pokeballs slot was still in six (the thing below your HP). It's fixed now that I tryed to put a sixth poke, but my clefable jus't...
  15. Pipoxo

An Idea for harder quest

What about making some real hard quest from now on? How could this be? Making them PVP zone. Why? 1- Players who go in big groups will accidentaly kill each other 2- today, hard quest are leveling places for high level, so a lower level can go and all respawn it's blocked by high level...
  16. Pipoxo

The funniest way to be in pvp..

...is when Pecunia is bored! :D
  17. Pipoxo

Jynx got nerfed?

I had long time ago, before update, a Jynx 104 and it was awesome. That's why I leveled now a Cloned jynx from 40 to 101, But isn't that awesome. Look, A picture of my old jynx hitting ice beam to nite: Then: 5.4k hit When double type wasn't added yet, so it was only a x2 hit. Now: 3.7k...
  18. Pipoxo

Pipoxo starting to catch

I'll post my catches here, I'm starting to catch pokes now :D I will Edit this post with Rare and Very Rare catchs only # 45 # 46 # 47 Caught onix again # 49 (21:19 Used 461 great balls, 51 super balls, 8 ultra balls on Ivysaur.) #50 #52 #54 #55 #58 #59 #68 (first...
  19. Pipoxo

Higest horsea on PA :D

:D
  20. Pipoxo

today is my day

At the beggining of the day caught toise, now onix :D this one was harder xD
Back