Welcome!

Search results

1. Pipoxo

[Support] Can you make clinet 9.6 downloadable?

HELLO PADVENTURERS! I'M BACK!!!! (sort of) The thing is, I have a mac, and FINALLY figured it out how to play PA in a mac, but the updater doesn't work in mac, and I can't download the newset version because the link doesn't exist. Anyone who can upload the latest version? Thank you in...
  2. Pipoxo

Wario is leaving the castle (the Duckking leaving the pond)

never forget <3 good luck in your life Mr. ducky. I had great times chatting with you and catching nite before you etc.. Shrek is life
  3. Pipoxo

Pipoxo starting to catch

Finnally!! Hardest caughts are the most rewarding ones! #118 PS: what do I do now?
  4. Pipoxo

Anoying Orange / Scapusca [LT]

Gz following and good luck!
  5. Pipoxo

Miher [LT]

Gz and following!
  6. Pipoxo

Happy New Year!

happy new year! :D
  7. Pipoxo

Bug?

It's a buy offer that expired, there's nothing to collect... IDK why it didn't dissapeared tho.
  8. Pipoxo

Pipoxo starting to catch

#116 price from drawing contest #117 finnally :D cya guys!
  9. Pipoxo

Selasor TL

gogogo 200 catch!!
  10. Pipoxo

Himbeere [LT] - Diamond

Idk why I never saw your lt o.o Following!
  11. Pipoxo

Lost pokemon

Posting for a player without forum account, Player: Sharok - Pearl Pokemon: Sneasel 63M TM water pulse in super ball Can you check if rollbacked or if someone has it? thanks, pipo
  12. Pipoxo

Cloned Scizor Sprite (Again)

hey new c scizor sprite makes me want to sell all my pokes and buy one dud.
  13. Pipoxo

New Cloned Pokemons.

Pokemon: Lee/champ/chan/top/wrath (any of those) Argument: There's no cloned fighting pokemon
  14. Pipoxo

Player Hacked

Loko Sin Ropa (diamond) was hacked today. The thing is that the hacker knew his PIN code so may be an rl. Can anyone check the tradelogs of his pokes?? or they may be rollbacked aswell.. please and thanks pipo
  15. Pipoxo

Bug on ball counter

Jonatancepeda (diamond, no forum acc) says that his ball counter reseted on a lot of pokes including cloned buzz, snorlax, macargo etc. Idk if this can be checked, if yes, cna you do it please? thanks, pipo
  16. Pipoxo

Cristian's Gallery

I love you so much for that halloween noctowl SO MUCH MAN SO MUCHHHHHH
  17. Pipoxo

Pipoxo starting to catch

#115 Soon a Rhyperior
  18. Pipoxo

Pipoxo starting to catch

#114 D:
  19. Pipoxo

Warioandme (LT)

lucky ducky strike