Recipe for a Halloween cocktail / dish [Contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
oDIKQA2.png

Hello! We'd like to invite you to participate in our new contest!

This year you will need a lot of creativity, drawing skills or... cooking skills. You will have to come up with a Halloween dish or cocktail and additionally depict it on the drawing or! make it in real life + attach some picture. It can be whatever you want: cookies, cupcakes, cocktail, cake, spaghetti, pizza etc. If you don't know how, you can always ask your mother, brother or sister to help you.. or friends.

morpekolove

Rules:
- You need to post your nickname and world.
- You need to attach picture/drawing of your dish and real recipe (be more creative than uncle Google). Don't forget to put your nick on the picture/drawing.
- If you will prepare your dish/cocktail etc. in a real life and make a picture of it, you will have extra 10 points. It's mandatory to put some card with your nickname on the picture.
- You can post max. 3 recipes.
- Recipe must be related to Pokemon and Halloween.
- Editing posts is forbidden.

How to participate?
- Post all mandatory information in this post. You can upload it directly on the forum or some img hosting, for example: http://imgur.com
- If you don't have an account on forum, you can always ask some Staff Member to help you.

Now let's skip to the good part.. rewards!

teddiursagift

1st Place: Shiny pokemon of your choice (dark/ghost/psy) or already existing one OR Zarude
Additionally: Shiny Charm or Shiny Venonat Jar + 60 premium days + TM Case (random)

2nd Place: 30 premium days + Clone Box + Bug Net or TM Case of your choice
3rd Place: 15 premium days + Spectrier + Box 4 of your choice (including Sinnoh Box 4) + TM Case (random)

Additionally all 3 places will get a new trophy

UaaHHiw.png

The contest is global!
Thread will be closed on 01/11/2022

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
hi there.
my nickname is
Drink Coffee / Platinum server.

to be fair i have really bad skills on painting in real life, haha. I used black pen and blue pen, that's it. Didn't have any more colors at my house, since i finished my school years ago and gave everything to younger kids, heh

so, my objective was;
paint teddursia, who is trying to reach pizza, but since he was so lazy, he didn't even tried it.
so, he was waiting for birds, which delivers cookies with chocolate, so he can catch one and eat.

recipes would be like;
saliami pizza, and also, chocolate cookies

so, for saliami pizza
250 ml of milk, 2 eggs, 130 g of butter, 700 g of wheat flour, 30 g of yeast, 0.5 teaspoon of soda,
For the filling: 200 g salami sausages, 200 g of tomato sauce, 600 g of fermented cheese, since teddursia loves cheese!
we heat the milk and mix it with eggs, room temperature butter, yeast and salt, we mix flour with soda and pour it into milk with other ingredients. Place the dough in a large bowl, cover with a clean towel and leave for 1 hour to rise.
After the dough has risen, we roll round pancakes, place them in a baking tray sprinkled with flour, put them in the oven and bake for about 5 minutes. we bake at a temperature of 200 degrees.
After frying the pizza base a little, we take it out of the oven, spread it with tomato sauce, add grated cheese and sausage. Bake in the oven until everything is well cooked (~20 min.).

and for chocolate cookies
butter 200 g, flour 300 g of the highest quality wheat, powdered sugar 100 g, Dark or brown chocolate 100 g, 1 egg, vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon, salt 0,5 teaspoon.
crumble or grate the chocolate with a coarse grater, keep the butter at room temperature to soften. Using a wooden spoon or an electric mixer, beat the butter with powdered sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla sugar and salt, beat in the egg, twist well. Add part of the flour to the dough, mix, add the chocolate pieces, add the rest of the flour, knead a stiff dough.
Divide the dough into three parts and form rolls about 7 cm thick. Wrap in cling film and bake for 10 min. keep in the freezer.
Heat the oven to a temperature of 180°С. Cut the dough rolls into slices about 0.5 cm thick.
Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, bake for about 20 minutes. When the cookies are nicely browned, remove the pan from the oven and leave to cool.

i also had some creations to take photo of my drawing with some grave candles, because couldn't find any at my house XD that's horrible to be honest, the smoke detector would have been activated, so i had to do photos fast : D

And yeah, I also writed: Padventures, Drink Coffee, Platinum on that drawing, because had some free space. Im pretty sure the drawing would be sick with colors, but sadly.. :/

and, there's my drawing! : D just don't laugh guys, please

p5Ed3XU.jpg
I am so sorry but I must to disqualify your entry. It doesn't match our requirements. The purpose of the contest is to create dish/cocktail related to Pokemon/Halloween theme. I don't think chocolate cookies or salami pizza reminds me of Halloween or Pokemon.

PS. If you have any doubts regarding the rules, do not hesitate to contact me in-game or via Discord.

drink coffee

Reaction score
I am so sorry but I must to disqualify your entry. It doesn't match our requirements. The purpose of the contest is to create dish/cocktail related to Pokemon/Halloween theme. I don't think chocolate cookies or salami pizza reminds me of Halloween or Pokemon.

PS. If you have any doubts regarding the rules, do not hesitate to contact me in-game or via Discord.
i'll try next time XD

Reactions: Lag

drink coffee

Reaction score
trying for the 2nd time.

So i made few scary fruits that you can use on your halloween.

First one is scary bananas
Ingredients:
Bananas, dark/brown chocolate, coconut shavings (didn't had them)
Recipe:
We peel the bananas, cut them in half so that they can stand firmly, then we take black or brown chocolate and melt it to make it like chocolate cream. Once we have melted chocolate we find some kind of stick (I used a match :D) to draw on our bananas. Thats all. If anyone has coconut flakes, you can roll the bananas in the coconut flakes before painting on them.

Second one is scary apple
Ingredients:
Few apples, dark/brown chocolate, sunflower seeds
Recipe:
We take a sharp knife and cut out a mold for the apple that would resemble a mouth. Then, we take the second apple and try to make eyes with a spoon. After that, we find sticks, stick them into the apple, and stick the eyes we have already made on the stick. Then we take the hot chocolate, find a stick again and draw black balls with it to make it look like eyes. And finally, we take the sunflower seeds, peel them and stick them in the bottom of the mouth as if they were teeth. You can also do all this on a peeled apple. It just looks more charming to me with the bark

And that's the photos. I have zero cooking skills, doing this for the first time. Just found few bananas and apples that i can use, that's it.
Showing 2 different angles, so you can see both scary bananas and apple, also took some leaves from garden to make autumn vibe : D

77Q2K46.jpg

OuhRNkt.jpg

drink coffee

Reaction score
trying for the 3rd time.
My name is Drink Coffee in-game, i play on Platinum server.

Made few scary fruits that you can use on your halloween event. It's kinda hard for me to express or show something, when we don't have this event in our country.

First one is scary bananas.
Level:
Easy, 5-10 minutes.
Ingredients:
Bananas, dark/brown chocolate.
Recipe:
We peel the bananas, cut them in half so that they can stand, then we take black or brown chocolate and melt it to make it like chocolate cream. Once we have melted chocolate we find some kind of stick to draw on our bananas. I tried to do scary mimics on them. Thats all.

Second one is scary apple
Level:
Easy, 10-15 minutes.
Ingredients:
Few apples, dark/brown chocolate, sunflower seeds
Recipe:
We take a knife and cut out a mold for the apple that would resemble a mouth. Then, we take the second apple and try to make eyes with a spoon. After that, we find sticks, stick them into the apple, and stick the eyes we have already made on the stick. Then we take the chocolate cream, find a stick again and draw black balls with it to make it look like eyes. And finally, we take the sunflower seeds, peel them and stick them in the bottom of the mouth as if they were teeth. You can also do all this on a peeled apple. It just looks more charming to me with the bark

And that's the photos. I have zero cooking skills, doing this for the first time. Just found few bananas and apples in my house that i can use.
Showing 2 different angles, so you can see both scary bananas and apple, also took some leaves from garden to make autumn vibe together. First time I used grave candles, but my fire detectors almost turned on, so i didn't used any of them on those ones.

5whcf4i.jpg

tceJkWx.jpg

Oso Gemelo

Reaction score
Character Name: Shakuang
Server: Platinum

I made a dessert named "Dittolina" and as it sound, it's a Ditto but made with "Gelatina" (word for jelly in spanish).
I tried to make him have a spooky vibe with a witch hat, some gummy bears (as teddiursa), putting some "blood" here and there and using cupcake decorations as the bats/ghosts.

Hope you guys like it! Also it's really a shame I couldn't share it with you all :(
P.S. I didn't want to eat it, looked really cute *.*

Ingredients:
  • 2 red jelly boxes
  • 2 cans of evaporated milk
  • 2 cans of condensed milk
  • 2 gelatin sheets
  • bear gummies
  • red food coloring
  • Cloves.
Recipe:
First, dissolve the jello in boiling water (both the red jelly and the gelatin sheets)
Once it's done, proceed to blend it with the evaporated&condensed milk.
Once it turns completly pink, pour it in a container of your choice and refrigerate for at least 30-45 mins.
Finally, decorate with some gummy bears, add some cloves as the eyes and red food coloring as the blood where you see fit to make it look a little spooky.

Dittolina.png

GabrielFreitas

Reaction score
Happy Halloween!! To celebrate this event I made a recipe full of mischief, where I made “fruit flavored cakes from a cursed forest, a pumpkin possessed by Gengar and coffins bread of evil”

The Recipe Is Named: Cursed Forest of Gengar

Ingredients:

1 kg of Wheat Flour

300 grams of Salt

100 ml of oil

Powdered Juice in Tangerine, Strawberry, Grape Flavor

Food coloring in green and black

4 slices of bread

Preparation mode:

In containers Mix 250 grams of flour, a little salt and oil, plus all the powdered juice content (powdered juice was used because there was no food coloring in all the desired colors, in addition to giving an incredible sweet fruity taste in the recipe), after taking it to bake in a hot oven and keep watching until you get the desired point.

Do the same thing with another little bit of dough and add coloring of the color you want.

Make the cakes with the desired appearance and take it to bake.

The bread was cut in the shape of coffins, and cake dough was added in the shape of letters.

The pumpkin was cut in the shape of the gengar's face, where it can be boiled with water and a little salt.

QLImUaK.jpg

x9Jixb1.jpg

NMdljDk.jpg

PPu3Olf.jpg

i5T7ovO.jpg

Juggler-

Reaction score
ALTAR DE MUERTOS 💀

Hola gente 👋

Les presento mi dibujo el cual es a base de acuarelas, este dibujo es en honor a una tradición que se hace en mi país, México.
El altar de muertos representa una tradición que se celebra cada año, esta ofrenda se hace con el afán de que vivos y muertos puedan reencontrarse y convivir una vez más a través de los alimentos, tanto bebidas como comidas, que eran las favoritos de nuestros difuntos.

En esta ocasión decidí dedicar este altar Pokemon al Stoutland de ma serie.

Los alimentos que aparecen:
•Miel
•Hongos Paras
•Cola slopoke
•Caramelos raro
•Pokelitos de diferentes sabores
•Liechi berry
•Agua
•Leche mu-mu
•Grilled Magikarp
•Crab claw
•Puerro
•Sushi
•Bayas -varias-

Que tengan un excelente halloween, les deseo buenast capturas y loot del chido 🫶

Juggler
Diamond

58A572F0-3BE9-41E8-8679-8FA66AC5C9B3.jpeg

Attachments

• 0A569F8C-C307-49A6-9892-2E5DC8E093A4.jpeg
    0A569F8C-C307-49A6-9892-2E5DC8E093A4.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 46D5A8A4-D89D-4B3F-B8E9-35DF8E1F9FA2.jpeg
    46D5A8A4-D89D-4B3F-B8E9-35DF8E1F9FA2.jpeg
    378.4 KB · Views: 9

Javorgini

Reaction score
Character: Javorgini
World: Diamond

This Halloween, all types of ghost pokemon are taking over our world... They are known for taking control and possessing everyday objects, becoming one, making them float around, and cursing them for eternity. To honor such chaos, I... Javorgini... have decided to replicate these ghost traditions and possess a 3-course meal.

[Main Course - 1 of 3] Imprisoned Chandelure Pizza

Ingredients:
  • 1 Pizza Dough
  • 1 jar of Tomato Sauce
  • 1 bag (250g) of Shredded Manchego Cheese (white)
  • 2 pinches of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (yellow)
  • 1 teaspoon of Cooking Oil
  • 1 pound of Ground Beef
  • 2 pinches of Salt
  • 3 pinches of Pepper
  • Barbeque Sauce
  • 5 drops of Dark Blue Food Coloring

Steps:
  1. Add Ground Beef to a pan with oil, then add Salt and Pepper. Mix until brown. Set aside.
  2. Add a handful of Shredded Manchego Cheese to a bowl, add blue food coloring, and mix. Set aside.
  3. Add Tomato Sauce to Pizza Dough
  4. Spread untinted Shredded Manchego Cheese on top of Tomato Sauce.
  5. Layer out Ground Beef on to Pizza forming Chandelure’s body, arms and crown, layer out blue Manchego Cheese on top of Chandelure’s arms and crown.
  6. Squirt Barbeque sauce to draw Chandelure’s head and lines.
  7. Add both pinches of Cheddar Cheese on top of Chandelure’s lines within his head to make his eyes.
  8. Put in a preheated oven until the cheese melts.

[Dessert - 2 of 3] Night Shaded Lampent Cookie

Ingredients:
  • (Cookie) 250g of saltless butter
  • (Cookie) 200g of powdered sugar
  • (Cookie) 1 egg
  • (Cookie) 1 tablespoon of vanilla
  • (Cookie) 1/2 teaspoon of salt
  • (Cookie) 500g of wheat flour
  • (Frosting) 400g of powdered sugar
  • (Frosting) 1 egg white
  • (Frosting) 1 tablespoon of vanilla
  • (Frosting) Black, Gray, Purple and Yellow Food Coloring

Steps (Cookie):
  1. Add Butter into a bowl.
  2. Mix while progressively adding Powdered Sugar.
  3. Add Egg and mix.
  4. Add Vanilla and mix.
  5. Add salt and progressively add Wheat Flour while mixing.
  6. Once you have your ball of dough, flatten it out with a rolling pin.
  7. Refrigerate for an hour.
  8. Cut out Lampent’s silhouette and place in a preheated oven until light brown edges.

Steps (Frosting):
  1. Add Powdered Sugar into a bowl.
  2. Crack an Egg and separate the yolk.
  3. Add the White Egg into the bowl with the powdered sugar and mix.
  4. Add Vanilla and mix.
  5. Separate the mix into smaller bowls containing 50%, 20%, 20% and 5% of the mix.
  6. Use Food Coloring to have 50% black, 20% gray, 20% blue and 5% yellow
  7. Grab a Ziplock bag per color mix, pour a color in each bag, cut out a corner with scissors, and decorate Lampent upon the cooked Lampent cookie silhouette by squeezing the Ziplock bag.

[Drink - 3 of 3] Cursed Shiny Litwick Piña Colada

Ingredients:
  • Pineapple Juice
  • Coconut Cream
  • Condensed Milk
  • Evaporated Milk
  • Ice
  • Blue Food Coloring

Steps:
  1. Pour 3 spoon fulls of evaporated milk into a bowl
  2. Add Blue Food Coloring. Set aside.
  3. Add ice into a blender
  4. Pour in pineapple juice and coconut cream, the ratio should be 1oz of pineapple juice for every 1.5 oz coconut cream (Ex. 30oz of pineapple juice and 45oz of coconut cream)
  5. Add a spoon or 2 full of Condensed Milk and a spoon or 2 full of Evaporated Milk, depending on how sweet you want it.
  6. Blend until you get a slush consistency.
  7. Pour into a glass.
  8. Carefully add blue Condensed milk all around the edge of the cup, so it stays on top.
[Main Course Photo - 1 of 3] Imprisoned Chandelure Pizza
221023_1-ChandelurePizza.jpg

[Dessert Photo - 2 of 3] Night Shaded Lampent Cookie
221023_2-LampentCookie.jpg

[Drink Photo - 3 of 3] Cursed Shiny Litwick Piña Colada
221023_3-LitwickDrink.jpg

3-Course Meal Overview
221023_4-Overview.jpg

Tsotss

Reaction score
Tsots/Diamond

So finally had time to do something (still not too much :cautious:, what can be visible on image), sorry for that.
I have prepared 2 things.

General it is:
"Cursed Pumpkaboo having a bath in the pokemons' blood" (that's why it look on dish a bit different).
Munna coctail is the next target for Pumpkaboo.

1) Pumpkaboo having a bath in the pokemons' blood (pumpkin pies on raspberry sauce).

Igredients for pies:
- pumpkin - 0,250/0,300 kg,
- egg - 2x,
- flour - 0,200 kg,
- milk - 0,100 ml,
- sugar - 0,100 kg,
- cinnamon - 0,020 kg,
- baking powder - 0,005 kg,
- vanillin sugar - 0,020 kg,
- oil - depends, just for frying,
- red grape (it was just for having "hair/head" of Pumpkaboo),
- banana - for having "holes" on Pumkaboo's body.

Igredients for rasberry sauce:
- rasberry - 0,250 kg,
- sugar - 0,050 kg (just in case if u prefer sweeter sauce)

Preparation of pumpkin pies:
1) You need to peel the pumpkin and coop out the seeds with the flesh.
2) You need to cut your pumpkin for small pieces and place them for on a baking sheet and cover them with aluminum foil.
3) Set the stove for 180°C and wait a while for the oven to heat up, then put there pieces of pumpkin for 40-60 min (pumpkin needs to be very soft). If it's needed, then shorter/longer - depends of oven.
4) After the pumpkin has baked, put it to a bit depper bowl and blend it. Then add rest of igredients and blend it again all (if the dough is too pourable - add more flour a bit; if too stiff dough - then add a bit milk).
5) If you have prepared dough for pies, then put oil in the pan and wait for heating it up.
6) Then finally you can start frying your pumpkin pies - 3~5 min on small fire, just to having gold/bronze colour - you just need to watch it, not to burn pancakes into black colour.
7) After frying them, put pumpkin pies on paper (just to drain the oil from pies).

Preparation of rasberry sauce:
1) Put rasberries to pot.
2) Add sugar (can be additionally, if rasberry is too sour).
3) Boil it, while stirring occasionally to the time, when the sauce will be thick.

Ready pies and sauce put on the plate - sauce first and then on sauce put one pumpkin pie on top of another (repeat with 5/6 pies), in the end put grapes and banana. Enjoy!

2) Munna coctail

Igredients:

- banana - 1x,
- rasberry - 0,100kg
- milk - 0,100 ml
- red grape (just for having Munna's eyes on coctail)

Preparation of Munna coctail:
1) Put rasberry, banana, milk into a deep blender cup and mix them all.
2) Put red grape for having eyes (it was realy hard to have it on the right position, but I got it :sneaky:).

Realy sorry for the picture, I hope it at least looks a little like what is presented in the description.
Spoiler:
VwQKBCj.png

VieZher

Reaction score
Raimontaro
Diamond

Hello! Happy Halloween!

I've made some cupcakes with the main theme
"Gengar and an army of Candy Hunters"

mUSowGh.jpg

Ingredients for Cupcakes:

- 3 eggs
- 120 gr butter
- 1 sachet vanilla (1/2 tsp)
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 8 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp cake emulsifier
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 sachet white sweetened condensed milk (2 tbsp)
- 5 tbsp cooking oil

Ingredients for Fondant:
- 1 tbsp gelatin (about 1/4 ounce)
- 1/4 cup (62.5 ml) cold water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) corn syrup
- 1 tbsp of glycerin food grade
- 1 tbsp clear food seasoning
- 1 kg powdered sugar
- 1-3 drops of food color

Making Steps for Cupcakes:
1. Preheat oven to until hot (I use conventional oven with stove)
2. Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until pale.
3. Add the eggs. Beat again until well blended and fluffy.
4. Enter the mixture of flour and baking powder that has been sifted. Mix well with a spatula.
5. Prepare the mold or cup cupcakes. Fill with the dough until 3/4 full.
6. Put in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked. Remove and cool. Set aside.

Making Steps for Fondant:
1. Place cold water in a small heatproof bowl and add gelatin. Stir until mixed. Let the gelatin harden and soften for two minutes.
2. After hardening, heat the gelatin for 15 seconds. Let it thaw, but don't let it boil.
3. Once melted, add corn syrup, glycerin, and food flavorings to the gelatin. Reheat in the microwave for 15 seconds, then stir again until the mixture is smooth and clear.
4. Place 1.5 pounds of powdered sugar into the mixing bowl. Make a hole in the middle. Pour the gelatin mixture into the formed holes.
5. Start stirring the dough on low speed until the sugar and gelatin are well combined.
6. The dough will become stiffer. Scrape off the dough sticking to the sides of the bowl to mix thoroughly. Wrap tightly with cling wrap and let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
7. After 24 hours, unwrap the fondant and knead until smooth. Now the fondant is ready to be flattened. Dust the worktop with powdered sugar or cornstarch, then roll the fondant over it with a choice to add coloring food do you want.
8. It's time to use all of our hidden abilities. Make fondant shape as desired (you can use a cutter, fork, toothpick, and of course our fingers).

CwbzMR7.jpg

sEzx5i1.jpg

Extra Additional Theme
"Unconstructed Cupcake to make feel more creepy" :D

Short story:
1666698941369.jpg

Gengar: "Decades have passed, why am I still thin and small? I am a Gengar, no have friends, live alone, and I need a lot of candy to be bigger."

1666697472187.jpg

???: (Knock knock!) "Ding dong!"
Gengar: "Ah who are you? no one dares to enter my place."
Jirachi: "Hi, Trick or treat!" (bring a lot of candy from walking around).
Gengar: "Give me all the candy now!"

(Before that incident)
1666698026831.jpg

???: "Mimikyu, in that house there is Gengar himself who is very arrogant and likes to steal sweets."
Mimikyu: "Let's kill him, Pikachu."

1666698026828.jpg

Pikachu: Jirachi, you are our leader, teach him a lesson.
Jirachi: I will turn this candy into very poisonous.

1666698053885.jpg

Gengar: AH! WHY MY BODY IS SPLIT! HOW DARE YOU JIRACHI!
Pikachu and Mimikyu: Why our bodies are also split???
Jirachi: OH NOO! me too, I don't know whyy?

Raimontaro: These cupcakes are so delicious, who put them here.. Hello? like there's a sound(?)

6VhG1bV.gif

THE END-

kekarini

Reaction score
You´re invited! To my Pokémon Halloween Party.
For the contest I created some of my favorite Pokémon Shaped Candy made of Marzipan. It is very easy to do, all you need is the following:
* Condensed milk
* Powdered milk
* Powdered sugar
* Food Coloring (red, yellow and blue)

Mix all the ingredients together BEWARE not to add too many condensed milk, the greater amount of condensed milk the more liquid the mixture will get. Mix everything until you have a dough that no longer attaches to your hands. Grab a small ball of dough and pour one drop of the coloring desired, then mix it again to combine the coloring with the dough. Finally mold the dough as desired!

TIP: Create drawing first to have a guideline of the setting :D
WhatsApp Image 2022-10-25 at 8.53.42 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-10-25 at 8.53.41 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-10-25 at 8.47.09 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-10-25 at 8.47.09 PM (1).jpeg

Koggy

Reaction score
Hellooo !
Have you ever
walked around the houses to collect sweets on Halloween?
Then I Invite you to Trick or Treat Gengar's house.
I prepared 3 things and put them together.
It is Halloween Gengar's Gingerbread Estate, cookies of selected pokemons and purple blueberry mousse cupcakes.
Everything is edible, made and decorated handmade with the exception of
marshmallows, lollipops, crisps, jelly spiders and eyes, these sweets serve as decorations for the surroundings.
Cupcakes fields with rest of candies, ghost crisps walkway to mansion.
Every piece of house is connected with melted sugar well known as caramel ^^

A few photos in the night:

Front
n9LCnTe.jpg

Left side
2ZXGovS.jpg

Right side where we have more details like spider web and spider in window
5gN7GHa.jpg

Top and Roof signatured pokeball Koggy / Diam (Diamond) also Meowth standing at the top and Pumpkin tower clock
DkdO9Bh.jpg

And all we have got more is Pokemon cookies details
Ju3BoSs.jpg

m4SU2d4.jpg

gPOWNAt.jpg

Now recipe
House and cookies:
- 2 eggs
- 175g of butter
- 400g of flour
- 150g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 spoons of honey
- 20g of gingerbread spice

Cupcakes:
- 2 eggs
- 125g of butter
- half glass of sugar
- half glass of flour
- 1/4 glass of potato flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanila sugar
- blueberry mousse made with 30% cream
- 150ml of milk

Was it worth? Dunno xD You're judges. This art took me 3 days and in total 14 hours so im proud of myself :D

Thank you for our journey together, I hope you got your favorite sweets and you will safely return home

Last edited:

Duzy pan

Reaction score
Polish breakfast
before the fun of halloween we have to protect ourselves from vampires. Polish breakfast is perfect to protect.

What we need:
- onion

- garlic
To get the necessary ingredients, you need to complete the task. Onion and garlic task.
How to complete the tasks:
Plant individual bulbs (onions and garlics) in rows that are approximately 20-30 cm apart. Keep a distance of about 15 cm between the onions, garlics. Tuck them into the ground until the tips of the bulbs slightly protrude above the ground. We are waiting when it has grown, then we collect and prepare the dish. Bite the onions like an apple. Garlic is a natural antibiotic and we eat it like a peanut. Now we are ready to halloween party!

zjd2PVy.jpg

Olimeczek
Diamond

Sakuranaii

Reaction score
Sakuranaii
Diamond

Pokemtery

zwSM3Lg.jpg

ltgjE6H.jpg

Recipe 1: Brownie Yard

zhWxwdN.jpg

Ingedients:
-250gr chocolate
-1 1/4 cup flour
-170gr butter
-1/2 cup cacao pwder
-2 tsp vanilla
-2 eggs
-1/4 cup sugar
-Nuts

Steps:
-Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave at intervals of 20 sec.
-Melt butter in the microwave at intervals of 10 or 20 sec.
-Preheat the oven-
-Mix the butter with sugar until the butter cool down, then add eggs and vanilla extract.
-Add the melted chocolate and mix well.
-Stir the flour and cacao powder with the mixture
-Chop the rest of the chocolte and nuts and add them to the mixture.
-Bake for 25 min at 180-200°c

Recipe 2: Mummykyu vanilla cookie

3SNPeD1.jpg

-1 cup butter
-3 cups flour
-1 cup sugar
-1 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 egg

Steps:
-Preheat the oven 180°c
-Mix the butter with sugar then add the egg and vanilla.
-Stir the flour and the baking powder with the butter mixture.
-Bake the cookies whit the shape of your choise for 8-10min.
For decoration I used royal icing.
The tree as made with fondant.
For the graves just add food coloring to cookie dough.

Recipe 3: Pumpkinpika cookie

beJjmug.jpg

Ingredients:
-1/2 cup butter
-1 cup brown sugar
-2 eggs
-1tsp vanilla
-1 cup pumpkin puree
-2 1/2 cup flour
-4 tsp baking powder
-1/2 tsp cinnamon

Steps:
-Preheat the oven 180°c
-Mix the butter with sugar then add the pumpkin puree, eggs and vanilla.
-Stir the flour, the baking powder and cinnamon with the butter mixture.
-Bake the cookies whit the shape of your choise for 10-15min.
For decoration I used royal icing.​

crisaliz

Reaction score
Crisaliz
Diamond

I don't have the best sets, but I remind the judges that this is a recipe contest, thanks for taking the time and good luck everyone.

9Lfnbdb.jpg

Recipe 1: Gengar Vanilla Pudding

Ingredients:
*500ml milk
*Bag of instant pudding or atole
*2 spoons oi sugar
*Vegetable coloring

Steps:
*Mix the instant bag with milk and sugar and drops of coloring
*Heat the mix on the stove until set
*Serve in a Gengar cauldron

PZAv3Wq.jpg

Recipe 2: Banana and Cinnamon cupcakes

Ingredients:
*5 bananas
*1/2 cup sugar
*1/2 cup oil
*1 1/2 cup flour
*1 tsp baking powder
*2 eggs
*1 tsp cinnamon
*1 tsp vanilla

for deco:
*whipped cream
*food coloring
*edible decos maked with icing sugar

Steps:
*Mix in the blender bananas, eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla.
*Pour the mix in a bowl then add flour and bking powder.
*Bake for 12-15min at 180°c.

JX3EW1u.jpg

Recipe 3: Chocolate cookies Gengar Cookie and Halloball cookie

Ingredients:
*1 cup flour
*1/2 cup cocoa powder
*1 tsp baking soda
*2/3 cup unsalted butter
*1/0 cup granulated sugar
*1 tsp vanilla
*1 egg

Steps:
*Put the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda in a small bowl and mix well.
*Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
*Place the sugar in a big bowl and add the butter, mix well. Then add in the egg and vanilla, stir until combined.
*Add the flour mixture
*Place the dough on a baking sheet with the shape of your choice.
*Bake for 10min at 180°c.

For the deco I used royal icing​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back