Welcome!

Recent content by Zecao

1. Zecao

Players rarest catches

LAG IS LOVE, LAG IS LAG ♡♡ Congratz dude!
  2. Zecao

Gengar Moveset

What about increase base speed? Gengar's speed its too op on pokemon games :v
  3. Zecao

Birthday Nostalgia

Nobody won?
  4. Zecao

Birthday Nostalgia

old memories. For me were the golden times of padventures. it was a great time where i met very cool people, enjoy! =) Zecao tutor XD (yes i was tutor) combusken!! poochyena when it arrieved to pad one of my fav projects a really good guild (clan del fuego) some friends from latam...
  5. Zecao

Mega Evolution - System - Improvements - Shiny/Cloned - Rework?

buddy i came up with the same idea long ago, and nothing was done about it, i hope you take the idea into account because it's boring having to wait the insane amount of time to use the stones again
  6. Zecao

[Buy] Ash Greninja

offer
  7. Zecao

Adios popo

Un crack! El verdadero rey de los duels. Admiracion y nos vemos en la siguiente OVA. Adios maiki
  8. Zecao

Good bye my friends

Hahahahha, take care grandick metido en... Be carefull with my house :p
  9. Zecao

Good bye my friends

Hello friends, I would like to thank you for everything lived in this game, it was a long journey, from the beginning in the beta, when the graphics were not the spirit of padventures, but their innovative system of raising both players and pokemon levels. When we expected an update full of many...
  10. Zecao

Tutor Recruitment

Character Name: Zecao World: Diamond Languages: SPA/ENG Why do you wanna to be a tutor: Well, I would like to be a tutor so I can help with some great ideas I have to contribute. Be it mini events, as for pokemons balance, previously I was a tutor, contributed sprites, helped with the mapping...
  11. Zecao

Pokemon Ranked Circuit

Thanks matte! I really love make this kind of events for the comunity. This time ill try to do my best. Ill update the last information to start the inscriptions. Regards bro ♡
  12. Zecao

Pokemon Ranked Circuit

Welcome to the first Ranking for the Pokemon League. After the tournament drought, today I bring you a new tournament, designed for you. POKEMON RANKED SYSTEM. :magihype: The first thing is to invite any player to measure their abilities in a tournament, with the demands they should have, so...
  13. Zecao

Tournaments & Rebalance

Whats up guys? I wanna know what happend with tournaments or rebalances for the pokemons. We have a lot of new pokemons and havent a competitive scene to put in practice our abilties We know that staff its working and spent their time on professions but, the competitive part its very importante...
Back