1. Xo Dolphy

[Support] BUGG

solved.
  2. Xo Dolphy

[Ban Appeal] unban request

done, undeleted
  3. Xo Dolphy

No puedo conectar al juego

Hola, te puedo solucionar en discord para que sea más eficiente, me puedes contactar allá como: Natarock #2276 Cierro thread por mientras.
  4. Xo Dolphy

[Recovery] Minior Lost

poke sent
  5. Xo Dolphy

Biweekly Life Thread Contest

LT of the 4th fortnight goes to... :magihype: Demz! Almost 700 catches omg, hope you reach it soon, happy birthday btw celebicelebrate
  6. Xo Dolphy

LT of the 3rd fortnight goes to... braixenlaugh Rebelious! It was 3 cloned vaporeon on a single ticket? mindblown Hope you catch those other 2 cloneds soon, good luck! poipolehype
  7. Xo Dolphy

LT of the 2nd fortnight goes to... tyranitarcosplay Astoreth! Congratulations!! What a nice cards collection you have on your LTs, we really enjoyed to see that dedication, keep going! lickygasm
  8. Xo Dolphy

[Complaint] Pls pokes

Funny fact that parcel had rainbow lights which she bought to me hehehe, aga gave you an answer, no need to create threads for every week, lol
  9. Xo Dolphy

Easter Drawing Contest

Hello, everyone! Bunny came hopping to bring you some great news, it is time for our Easter Drawing Contest! Easter Theme What do I have to do? It's simple: * Draw as best picture as you can * Sign the picture with your character name * Take photo of picture or scan it and post in this thread...
  10. Xo Dolphy

Sprite deco contest

Erased every comment related to ask any deco, it's a contest thread, not discussion one, feel free to make a subthread of this to ask whatever you want, here isn't the right place
  11. Xo Dolphy

Energy Decorations

From now we are selling now rainbow lights, main post has been updated with new it's price, you can send us parcels with cash and the letter writting what you want there. Diamond: [CM] Natta / Judar Platinum: [CM] Natta on Platinum / Judar on Platinum Electrikelove
  12. Xo Dolphy

Ban appeal

Hola!, si tu cuenta no aparece en la pagina es debido a que está mal escrito o haya sido borrada en el database cleanup pasado, te llegó un correo 1 mes antes de aviso sobre que characters estaban con el riesgo de ser borradas, dicho esto realmente no podemos recuperarla, lo siento.
  13. Xo Dolphy

[Recovery] Lost itens

solved, i parcelled everything to Dark Flame, cradily found btw
  14. Xo Dolphy

LT of the first fortnight goes to... Weedlecool Rize Action! Congratulations!! We have really enjoyed your trip among the game and hope you still constant showing us your progress anytime wooloohey