Welcome!

Recent content by Trokalyo

1. Trokalyo

Tutor Recruitment

Character name: Trokalyo World: Diamond Languages: Spanish - English Why do you want to be a tutor: it's a goal of my life.
  2. Trokalyo

8th Pad's anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to all the community, i wait that continue enjoying of this beautiful world. <3
  3. Trokalyo

[Support] Application Crashed

have you tried login with other char/account?
  4. Trokalyo

[Support] Map resetting

You must log out to save your map data, if you've disconnected improperly the map data willn't save and you will've to visit the sites again, if you've disconnected correctly, your map be will save correctly.
  5. Trokalyo

Easter Drawing Contest 2015

My first drawing e.e
  6. Trokalyo

Monkyina is Leaving

My great friend, how sad that you are leaving, those moments spent together will be unforgettable I Love Monky. Good Luck with your life <3
  7. Trokalyo

Trade channel

23:56 Zouza [147]: People culera sell their diamonds 23:46 Zouza [147]: Buy 10 Diamonds 10k bitch 23:48 Zouza [147]: XD.... Fuck i'm exhausted for diamonds --- More than a mute is a notation.
  8. Trokalyo

PA Players Real Photos

Trokalyo Here! :<
  9. Trokalyo

New Server !!!

My suggestion is good while activated donations to the server. Which is better? Expend hd for diamonds or premium free on the server?
  10. Trokalyo

New Server !!!

Suggestion: -Speaking of the issue of diamonds (the premium), what if one cm or adm, sells every 2 days or every week diamonds for the players who have 100-200hd. Sure, it would give 1 or 2 Diamonds by player.
  11. Trokalyo

Valentine's contest 2015!

<3 No matter the size of the castle, what matters is that it comes from the heart. <3 Thanks Monkyina <3
  12. Trokalyo

Umbreon attack bug in old client

Attack Assurance bug u.u Please fix the bug :3 By: Trokalyo :P
  13. Trokalyo

Problem with NpC' Of BlackJack

NpC' Daniel Sanchez: The Commands hit, stay and double not working. Daniel sanchez is eating money from players. >:( NpC' Roberto: The Command Play... Not working. --- Please fix The Problem. By: Trokalyo
  14. Trokalyo

Tutor Recruitment on Diamond [Spanish]

Character name: Trokalyo Languages: spanish, english, italian and medium portuguese. Server: Diamond
  15. Trokalyo

PA Client v3.0

the link is broken xd use mediafire please
Back