Welcome!

Recent content by StrikerBeckham

1. StrikerBeckham

Happy 10th Birthday, Padventures!

Happy 10th anniversary PADVENTURES! It's always delightful coming back here and read all the memories we made all these years. Hope we all can be here for the next 10 years! <3 2010 gang!!
  2. StrikerBeckham

[Support] Error en el cliente

maybe that will solve your problem.
  3. StrikerBeckham

Skuntank

Bro I love your desire to help and improve the pokemons, but I think you can sum all this up on a single thread, making a new thread for every pokemons (at least in my case) makes me not want to read them at all.
  4. StrikerBeckham

Song of the day

just because his recent coachella performance
  5. StrikerBeckham

[Complaint] Got killed by an invisible player and seems like he can do what he wants.

well isn't that the reason we end up coming back to the forum? its priceless.
  6. StrikerBeckham

IIIIIIIIIIT's TIME! :chrisbuffervoice:

I don't recall ever meeting you, but I bet you were one of the good ones. Good luck on your next journey.
  7. StrikerBeckham

Changhog failed

I know what you mean with the pictures, but I'm pretty sure they let us know about all the changes.
  8. StrikerBeckham

Haha, we really should as crazy as may sound xD

Haha, we really should as crazy as may sound xD
  9. StrikerBeckham

I wish, but there is no new Nostalgia :<

I wish, but there is no new Nostalgia :<
  10. StrikerBeckham

cuesta arriba Levi, cuesta arriba. Que tal tu?

cuesta arriba Levi, cuesta arriba. Que tal tu?
  11. StrikerBeckham

Oh well, at least you are having fun. You know you can always find me from time to time in...

Oh well, at least you are having fun. You know you can always find me from time to time in Diamond, I'm logging often helping one of my rl friends to do stuffs, so if you see me online don't hesitate in saying Hi, we can have one of those old skype talks we used to had.
  12. StrikerBeckham

Yeah man, but hopefully we are going to talk for a while here in PA. I'm still hurt you decided...

Yeah man, but hopefully we are going to talk for a while here in PA. I'm still hurt you decided Platinum over Diamond, but that's ok, I get why haha.
  13. StrikerBeckham

Hello Matelus, nice to see ya around.

Hello Matelus, nice to see ya around.
  14. StrikerBeckham

Haha, life can only get better bro. I'm doing fine, just checking around for some old pals I...

Haha, life can only get better bro. I'm doing fine, just checking around for some old pals I still got here. Good to see ya my friend.
  15. StrikerBeckham

eww esa cosa.

eww esa cosa.
Back