Welcome!

Recent content by Soksok

1. Soksok

Galvantula & Sh Galvantula

And Sticky web instead Sleep talk, sticky web it's much better lol
  2. Soksok

Valentine Global Duel Tournaments

The restrictions about 1 mega, 1 mythic, 2 shinys are for each player, right? i mean it can be 2 mythic pokemons, 2 mega pokemons and 4 shinys per party
  3. Soksok

Doubt about Pokemons allowed in tournament

Shiny Ariados, Shiny Lopunny?
  4. Soksok

Players rarest catches

Last event of the year and happily i end it with this catches. Happy New Year to everyone.
  5. Soksok

Gengar

Im agree that Gengar needs a passive, but not a ghost type one... it has already many attacks of ghost type and we have to remember that Gengar has 2 types: Ghost/Poison. So it needs more poison type attacks, so i would suggest a passive like: Sludge, Venom Drench, Toxic Drop, Sting Gun, Poison Jab
  6. Soksok

Shiny Florges

The thing is that Florges is a pokemon for duel, that's why it is useless for hunt, there are many others fairy pokemons for hunt like Wigglytuff, Aromatisse, Sylveon even Klefki with its pull, if u are looking for an good fairy type pokemon for hunt try to use them, i recommend them 100%
  7. Soksok

Shiny Florges

i think it is already fine, but i agree that it is very similar to the normal one, so i would suggest this small change that would make it better: m1 - Worry seed m2 - Razor leaf m3 - Baby-doll eyes m4 - Geomancy m5 - Solar beam m6 - Disarming Voice --> Natural gift / Nature Power m7 - Wish...
  8. Soksok

New raid system

I think the only "problem" there is in this new raid system is that "the most damage" is treated the same as the other 4 players in group A being that he tried harder than the others and may not even win anything. which leads me to this suggestion: "The most dmg" should have a "safe loot" since...
  9. Soksok

Christmas Tournament

Soksok - Diamond
  10. Soksok

Halloween Drawing Contest 2021

Soksok DIAMOND
  11. Soksok

Random Halloween Tournament 2021

Soksok - Diamond
  12. Soksok

Sokriana

SOKRIANA The shop with the lowest prices! (Payments only in cash) ~ [Sell] ~ Pokémons section Shiny Kricketune [90][M] Ability: Technician ---------------------------------------------- Price - [Special offer - 2.4kk] Sableye [130][M] Ability: Prankster with TM: Shadow Storm & TM...
  13. Soksok

TM Requests

Passimian/Shiny Passimian TM Fake Tears TM Pursuit TM Beat Up TM Sky Uppercut TM Play Nice TM Mud TM Meteor Mash --> TM that every pokemon fight type should be able to learn like hitmonlee, hitmonchan, machamp, primeape, etc
  14. Soksok

TM Requests

TM172 Grass Knot to Copperajah and Shiny Copperajah, according to bulbapedia it learns TM Power whip but i think is kinda useless cuz it has lot of coldown feelsbadman that's why i suggest this better option
  15. Soksok

Football Tournament

Ashtib Masny Mietek Soksok
Back