Welcome!

Recent content by Skyrus

1. Skyrus

Latias and Latios

Don't know if this is considered a buff or nerf, Wish is pretty good against a lot of pokes and it gives you controlled healing aswell depending on what poke you use it on and 2 other moves to do extra damage or stun like false swipe.
  2. Skyrus

Update cloned pokemon sprites

Would also be nice to have some fly/ride updated, my Cloned Dragonair looks like a normal one while flying, it's just a recolor in the fly sprites. It's the little details that makes them perfect. Just for this reason I would rather pick another pokemon to fly around although I really love my C...
  3. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

UP
  4. Skyrus

Players rarest catches

Sometimes it's worth to take a risk, bought clone box from Arquiteto <3 I already had Cloned Hitmonlee and Hitmontop so this was a perfect pick-up
  5. Skyrus

Easter Lottery

Lottery #79 (Facebook) | Draws on: April 17, 2024 3 days, 2 hours, 5 minutes and 27 seconds left Soon haha
  6. Skyrus

TM254 Pyro Pulse

I agree, tested quite some time with this tm. I get that the buff don't stack with other damage buffs like rage and it is quite nice to have the option to add a buff to a pokemon which doesn't have but the burn shouldn't go to waste if the enemy pokemon already is burned. In groups like raids...
  7. Skyrus

Easter Drawing Contest 2024

A digital drawing is made by hand first most of the times, I'm assuming you are talking about Cutre his drawing? I know him personally and he drew it by hand first and than made it digitally after.
  8. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

BUMP
  9. Skyrus

Add shinies to regular boxes

Really I was thinking the same thing lately so I agree with you, but they should be very rare. Lets say 1 shiny in 300-500 boxes, it wont be a great deal but atleast the chance that there is a shiny inside is possible. This way people who use boxes for catch have a small chance to obtain...
  10. Skyrus

Easter Lottery

Nice rewards, if someone from Diamond gets that Cloned Scyther msg me, pay good in cash 😉
  11. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

Up
  12. Skyrus

Easter Lottery

You can get a total of 5: 1 ingame, 1 by like and comment on facebook, 2 by sharing the post in groups on facebook and 1 by like and comment on instagram
  13. Skyrus

Easter Lottery

How many tickets can you get by actively playing? Is there a limit?
  14. Skyrus

Skyrus Shop

BUMP
Back