Welcome!

Recent content by Patriot

1. P

[Ban Appeal] Account recovery request

The answer is not related to the topic, please delete it. yamperboop
  2. P

[Ban Appeal] Account recovery request

Nick: The Patriot Server: Diamond Guild: Wealthy Title: Evo Master Banned by: Raissa (THE BEST GAME ADMINISTRATOR) Reason: Own Request yampergiv Hello, I kindly request you to recover my account. sobblepray First, I would like to apologize for the situation that has arisen. My mentality has...
  3. P

Some of my suggestions

Amigo :D
  4. P

Elo na zawsze

Elo ziomy, do zobaczenia w real life
  5. P

Skies / Whiskey Haze

I'm not racist, that's the truth, at least from my point of view. First of all, I didn't offend anyone; secondly, my answer is based on the experience of the game (thank you Burning Legion, Equipe Magma and Scared Wolves) they made my opinion on spannish players; and thirdly, if someone...
  6. P

Skies / Whiskey Haze

Nando Cruise, are you kidding me? How can fool someone on the price in PAD, since the prices of items change all the time, e.g. Shiny Stone costs 5K once and 70K once. If you are looking for attention, you have chosen the wrong topic to make a hero who helps the weaker. Mustangg is a loser if he...
  7. P

Easter Event+Donate promotion+ Double rates

I have a question about a new ticket for mewtwo island (second): 1. Is it possible to enter cloned island using only mewtwo island (second) or do I need to use two tickets? 2. Does the time add up after using 2 tickets and from 48h do we get 96h on the island? 3. Does the option of using the...
  8. P

I forgot in the second question to add, will they be available at other events or will they be added permanently in the future?
  9. P

I have two questions about limited 2 pokemons. 1. Will C Togepi and C Chansey be rare or very rare? 2. If someone fails to get them during the event, because they will be too crowded with respawns? I am asking about this because a lot of people would like to catch these cloned pokemons, and...
  10. P

Regarding the recent diamond crashes and overall worldwide internet status

It seems to me that this person has broken the rules of the Forum at this time and should be punished / suffered because we in the general forum use English. Ignorance of the law doesn't release you from compliance.
  11. P

Regarding the recent diamond crashes and overall worldwide internet status

I don't follow the situation in other games, e.g. I complain about this situation because we don't get specific messages, only such as "if you don't know what's going on, what you're criticizing" and the like. Not all games have lags, and comparing a company that associates millions of players...
  12. P

Diamond crashes and non-stop lagging.

PA solidarizes with the rest of the supermarkets and introduces a limit on the number of people in the market, which is why the market breaks down when too many people try to enter it.
  13. P

Elite Four Challenge (Diamond)

Will you make broadcasts of the fights? It promises to be interesting and I would watch it.
  14. P

Eggs Hunt

As for quantity, it doesn't matter anymore, I read it to the end, sorry.
Back