Finally one of my biggest dream come true <3
  3. ninjakaban

Players rarest catches

Sorry Caxoxd
  4. ninjakaban

Players rarest catches

5. ninjakaban

Screen of the month

On that moment I achieved one of my biggest goal that I was working for a quite long time with so much efford. I risked and bought dusty box and got my 600 catch and on that very moment the lottery was drawn and I got 2 rewards which was sh Heliolisk that I was dreamming about.
  6. ninjakaban

Colors of the Spring

Ninja / Diamond 1. Find 15 items on the map that are red and are from nature - 1 point each 2. Harvest 10 red berries or apricorns (can be mixed) - 2 points each F 3. Sell 5 red pokemons to the npc - 3 points each 4. Evolve a pokemon using fire stone in a place where environment is mostly red...
  7. ninjakaban

Colors of the Spring

Ninja / Diamond 1. Find 20 pink items inside player's houses - own house doesn't count. 2 items per house. - 1 point each 2. Level Up 5 different pink pokemons (3 levels each) - 3 points for each pokemon 3. Use 10 skills, that are pink - 1 point each 4. Create a house with parcels and...
  8. ninjakaban

Colors of the Spring

Ninja / Diamond 1. Catch 5 blue pokemons where each one is from a different region - 4 points each 2. Take photos of 10 trainers that have blue pokemon (30%+) - what counts: pokemons that appear with certain trainers here on padventures or in anime. - 2 points each 3. Take screenshot of...
  9. ninjakaban

Colors of the Spring

Ninja / Diamond 1. Find 25 items that are both brown and green on the map - 1 point each 2. Sell 5 green and 5 brown pokemons to npc - 2 points each 3. Duel with another player where both of you use pokemon thats both brown and green - 5 points 4. Take photo of dropping 20 different brown...
  10. ninjakaban

Colors of the Spring

Ninja / Diamond 1. Take photo of 15 different yellow pokemons from kanto region - 1 point each 2. Evolve 5 different yellow pokemons - 5 points each 3. Harvest 10 bananas and 10 yellow berries/apricorns. Include picture of successful harvest - 5 points for bananas and 1 point each for...
  11. ninjakaban

Colors of the Spring

Ninja / Diamond 1. Catch 5 different brown pokemons - 3 points each (15) 2. Find 10 items on the map that are brown and don't come from the nature. Remember that type of the item cannot be repeated (and that doll,figurine and statue counts as same type) - 1 point each (10) 3. Take picture...
  12. ninjakaban

Colors of the Spring

Ninja / Diamond 1. 2. 3. 4.
  13. ninjakaban

Colors of the Spring

Ninja / Diamond 1. Find 15 orange shells. They cannot be next to each other (minimum 30 sqm away from one another) - 1 point each 2. Find 10 different toys/dolls/figurines/carpets of orange pokemons - can be on map or in your own collection 3. Take photo with 5 different players wearing orange...
  14. ninjakaban

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

11:25 Used 5 ultra balls, 200 rocket balls, 1500 premier balls, 315 sport balls on Shiny Torkoal. Catch Charm III + Catch Charm (held) btw
Back