Welcome!

Recent content by NandoCruise

1. NandoCruise

[Recovery] Forgotten Password

Hello... I forgot my password and I'm trying to reset it by using the recovery system with the option " I want to reset my password by email confirmation." But I don't get any e-mail. Can someone help me? thanks.
  2. NandoCruise

Some Mega Pokemon - Rebalance

Hello again. I would like to Bump this thread, say that I added some Megas to the list, and comment on the subject again: As time goes by, there are more players getting Mega Stone voucher. Today there are 25~ available Mega Pokemon in PAd, which means there are around 25 options of Megas to...
  3. NandoCruise

Alolan Marowak

Hi Sting. Is it possible to increase Alolan Marowak's speed to 500 (or perhaps 550)? It doesn't have Dark Portal (like some Ghost-type pokemon) and it doesn't have a paralysing move. It can learn Thunder, true, but that TM can easily be dodged. Main reason for this request is: Some of...
  4. NandoCruise

Fishing system remake

The percentage we get for fishing in order to get to the next fishing level: Does fishing with an Old Rod and a Super Rod give you the same percentage? or is it better to use a Super Rod? In the old system, using and Old Rod was the best option to advance your fishing level. I would like to...
  5. NandoCruise

[Support] Held item ability urge no funciona , my held item ability urge don't work

try removing ability urge held, then call out your pokemon, and then set the held again. It should work. Sometimes I get that error too, but I remove and set the held and then it works.
  6. NandoCruise

Rebalance related BUGS

Mega Mawile doesn't get stun by some moves. It does get damage but it doesn't get stun. Also, I think Destiny Bond has the same bug again. A Froslass dealt 12k damage with it.
  7. NandoCruise

Topic for small issues

Regarding Silver & Golden PA Coin 1. Is it possible to add the following TMs to Silver PA Coin rewards? 2. Is it possible to add new TMs (from 157 to 201, with the only exception of TM176 Natural Gift and TM177 Selfdestruction) to Golden PA Coin rewards?? Also, please without the TMs I...
  8. NandoCruise

Fearrow

Hi! Sting, is it possible to increase Fearrow's hp? It has no Protection, cannot learn Reflect and doesn't have a healing move. I was thinking about 24k~ Thanks in advance.
  9. NandoCruise

Topic for small issues

Hello. Can you enable the possibility to throw Mythic balls to Diancie? It is a Mythical pokemon. Even though catch rate is not very rare, it still is really hard to get by mining.
  10. NandoCruise

Mr Rime

Hi Sting, Can you add TM48 Shadow Storm and TM03 Water Pulse to Mr Rime learnset? (Please add TM restriction, because it can learn Freeze Dry and Sheer Cold. And hopefully you accept adding Water Pulse and Sleep Talk). Jynx (being Ice/Psychic type too) can learn these TMs (plus a lot more)...
  11. NandoCruise

[Support] I didn´t got the hoenn box of the daily login

I didn't get it either. Any response to this? thanks
  12. NandoCruise

Rebalance related BUGS

move Mirror Move has the same problem that After You used to have. It doesn't work against pokemon with different forms. (Rotoms, Oricorios)
  13. NandoCruise

Topic for small issues

I would like to bump this question / suggestion.
  14. NandoCruise

Topic for small doubts

I have this Held and description is correct, it does give your pokemon the skill find hole.
  15. NandoCruise

[Sell] Mega voucher

1.1kk
Back