Welcome!

Recent content by Lord Malboro

1. Lord Malboro

MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3

A merry Christmas to everyone!
  2. Lord Malboro

Organized report of map bugs

Hello everything is fine? In this Forretress respawn, two of them appear, but when we kill them both and wait for the respawn again, only one appears, and it stays like that constantly, I believe it only returns to normal when the server restarts. If you can, take a look at this. Thank you very...
  3. Lord Malboro

Recipe for a Halloween cocktail / dish - Contest 2023

Hello everyone, today I'm going to show you a cake that my wife and I made, for those who aren't professionals in the field, I believe we did well. :ROFLMAO: We made a cake featuring Gastly, who is a ghost and very reminiscent of Halloween, one of the most famous pokemons in anime and who we...
  4. Lord Malboro

Halloween Event 2023 and Donation Promotion

How each letter is:
  5. Lord Malboro

New Daily Tasks System

Can Daily Quest, Mahogany and Azalea points be transferred to the new system, or will we have to exchange them at Merchant Psy?
  6. Lord Malboro

New Daily Tasks System

But, Jano says that the points from these systems can be transferred to the new one... I was confused...
  7. Lord Malboro

PAdventures records!

Updating my points record...
  8. Lord Malboro

[Recovery] Lost items!

Bump!
  9. Lord Malboro

[Recovery] Lost items!

Hello how are you? I checked my marketing today, and I noticed that some of my items weren't there, they are these: Big Root James Bait Jessie Bait Could you please do a check? I can't remember the last time I saw them, but they were in marketing, and it turned out that time had expired, and...
  10. Lord Malboro

PAdventures records!

munchlaxdab celebihype
  11. Lord Malboro

Demz's remarkable achievements

Congratulations! 👏🏻
  12. Lord Malboro

Easter Drawing Contest

Happy Easter! :love: Drawing by scanner: Drawing from a cell phone photo: Thank you all! celebihype
  13. Lord Malboro

Topic for small doubts

Would it be possible to create a command to see the bank balance anywhere? Example: !bank or !banker
  14. Lord Malboro

Sell Big Tentacruel [42][M] --- OFFER YOU!!!

Piu Piu torchicsmug
Back