Welcome!

Recent content by Lil Than

1. L

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Lost Locust Diamond Spanish/English Well the reason i wanna be a tutor is bc since i play that its been almost 9 years i saw tutors, gms and all staff helping me and i like to return the favor helping other ppl, i was helped when i started playing and i think that being a tutor is more than...
  2. L

[Support] PL players are stalking us

Y'all always with the rudeness... I y'all would check the other posts you'd noticed that we all are saying how disrespectful you all are, and now you come saying this, this all confirms all what we just said
  3. L

My members don't know a lot how to update ss, they are figuring it out, and as I said before this is not spam, this is evidence.
  4. L

Why? Are you afraid of something? They are posting evidence of what's happening.
  5. L

Lost Locust here, Latin Kings' leader. Latin Kings members are being attacked I'm starting this post because all of the polish players are sending parcels to all of my members with the hashtags "#MuremZaGlusem" "#FlandersOut" and "#FreeMichaGlus". We are being attack by parcel and by direct...
  6. L

[Complaint] Flanders, it's not the end.

Dude you are literally insulting bc "our brain doesn't work" you are doing exactly what I said before and u still crying about it. And talking about the "insulting is not the same as wishing dead" when I said "insulting" I meant all kind of insults, wishing dead, etc etc.
  7. L

[Complaint] Flanders, it's not the end.

Dude, pl players are the most toxic in the game, you guys are literally that. You wanna do and say everything to everyone but when someone messes with you, y'all cry and ask for ban and deleting, dude you got what you deserve, no less. Ty [CM] Flanders
  8. L

Torneo Latin Kings

Thank you!
  9. L

Torneo Latin Kings

Torneo de la guild Latin Kings El torneo consiste en duels. Habrá 3 categorías dependiendo las personas inscritas. Las categorías serán asignadas más adelante. Cada categoría tendrá como premio 10 diamonds. Para participar en este evento tienes que ser de la guild Latin Kings y estar dentro...
  10. L

Project: Chatot

Soy Sheengoon 3120
  11. L

[Sell] Shiny Flygon Auction

Originally I was searching pure cash so, I liked Agyz's offer and I'll take it. Thank you.
  12. L

Shiny Corsola [82][M][Regenerator]<<600k>> + Cloned Scizor [130][F][Techniciam]TM:[Lunge][Magnect Shock]<<500k>> + TM33<<60k>> + 300K. All = 1.460kk ~ Ramon Ketchum ~ New B.O
  13. L

1kk is B.O for now Agyz
  14. L

Lets start with 850k Shiny Flygon [130][F] Ability: Levitate TM: Epicenter TM: Earthquake Auction finish this tuesday at 10:00 PM (Mexico)
  15. L

Christmas CD [Last Song Recording]

I told to Raissa and Zelricks too, it passed me and they told me there was no bug and anyway they didn't help me.
Back