Welcome!

Recent content by Jeroxx

1. Jeroxx

Why Cant Catch [LT]

#2 Zeraora celebicelebrate Only the haters will give it amuses me :D
  2. Jeroxx

[Complaint] Bug in damage of cloned pokemons.

It is not a bug in itself, it is modified like this, apparently that is how they defined the damage of the pokemons... It is advisable to try to save damage to wait for the day of the great rebalancing that was promised after the professions. and there has to be yes or yes, because with the lvl...
  3. Jeroxx

Astoreth's (Bolkstar) journey [LT]

very nice and everything, but it does not facilitate the work of the lazy
  4. Jeroxx

Make spam here

nothing is like before, there is no freedom of expression
  5. Jeroxx

Why Cant Catch [LT]

y aquí estamos de nuevo, de regreso a la posiblemente última publicaciónmiau amor y aquí estamos de vuelta haciendo una actualización de nuestra vida en el juego. los niveles, las muy, muy pocas capturas de pantalla que tengo en lo que lleva a la última publicación y algunas cosas aleatorias...
  6. Jeroxx

Players rarest catches

7. Jeroxx

Dungeons system

many keys and dungeon, but little access
  8. Jeroxx

Legendary/Mythic pokes

Hopefully they will read you, because always for this issue of dmg, moves, etc. they always ignore you and according to what they do "the good rebalance", I finally see another player who starts testing pokemons and comparing damage. And that you have only tested pokemons that are "used", if you...
  9. Jeroxx

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Tuerka World: Diamond Languages: Spanish Reason: why not? helping players is my passion :D
  10. Jeroxx

House Decorations

Tuerka Diamond 2x bag of coal basin Total = 30k [CM] Sylveon On Diamond
  11. Jeroxx

naganadel

How are they going to say that about the great rebalance they give, they are always right and the community is not ps: it's sarcasm pd2: if I don't say it, they ban me ._.
  12. Jeroxx

Funny trade offers

Says the one who captures a magikarp and uploads it to the forum xDD
  13. Jeroxx

[Complaint] Poor organization of the tournament.

It's all settled guys as usual picking winners and you crying here... good luck next event if you take them seriously
  14. Jeroxx

[Support] NEED HELP DOWLOAD client and used ok enter and no enter the game

Apparently it is not compatible for w7 32 bits, nor for w8, I think now it is only compatible for w10 64 bits. Well, several friends tried various versions and it only worked on w10 (any version home, pro, etc, etc) 64bits
Back