Welcome!

H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• y también quiero recuperar la cuenta Kingofdeaht que me han deletiado :( el chico este Babi rasta que dice que le hackie no fue así el tiro los pokes en el piso y yo los agarre no fue hacker quiero recuperar la cuenta por favor yo justo me hiva a leviar en la isla de fuego en cinnabar y el justo tiro los pokes en el piso y lo vi y los agarre por favor quiero recuperarla y estube mucho tiempo en reportarlo en el foro porque no savia como hacerlo :( yo no ise nada quiero mi cuenta porfavor
    hola Soy el dueño de Zerootuonda quiero saver si puedo recuperar la cuenta solo quiero saver si se puede recuperar le han puesto el ip :(
    hola Soy el dueño de Zerootuonda quiero saver si puedo recuperar la cuenta solo quiero saver si se puede recuperar le han puesto el ip :(
    Hello Hohenheim.
    I need your help with the problem of these pokemons, I have my suggestions and deserve to be heard by the unjust dealings with his not so famous pokemons Cd and depending on the level Damage

here's an example of some pokemons that deserve the fair

An example is the earthquake attack my lvl 104 Dugtrio is 1000 - with RageUnlike a Sandlash that is 100 + 1500 + or Dunsparce 100. that despite using tm paste of 1200 +

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?25614-Magneton-Electrode-amp-Dugtrio-Rebalance!

These are some of many Pokemon who need a good deal

.Thank you very much for your attention:

Att: Clen Marudel, Pearl
    I would like to talk you about some old stuff. Without fights and bad things. If possible, tell me how and when should I contact you.
    bro you could help me again in a question?
    I have two good account in the game, an account that has the billy and another that has the Holzen ...
    you could change the Holzen Frolzen to the same account Billy Hatake please bro?

thank you bro :D

tener uno bueno dia sz xD
    hello Hohenheim, alba not answer messages, I paid 10 diamonds 6th / march, until now I had no answer'm free, I'll wait until when these 10 diamonds? ... thank you
    hi, my character is Dark Cibeles (pearl) and i make a donation for 30 diamons by the metod pagseguro.. The payment was on 6/march/2013 and the diamons have not arrived

here is the confirmation of pagseguro: Pagamento Concluído: Seu pagamento de R$ 46,00 para PAdventures foi aprovado e o vendedor notificado para liberar seu pedido. Status: Aprovada
    Código: AFF968EE-87C7-445F-B899-5E0DC94C4B0D plis help me fast.

thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back