Welcome!

Recent content by Franco

1. Franco

Hankmoody [LT]

Hello to all the forum members i come to show my only catch of the christmas event 2023 munchlaxdab After a short summer break I have returned for the Easter Event 2024 and to my surprise I have spent all the luck of my life!!!! munchlaxdab I was hopeless for this event and my friend Toms...
  2. Franco

Hankmoody [LT]

Hey bros I wanted to show you my new achievements from the last event. You caught a pokemon (Shiny Feraligatr [83]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center! See you soon!
  3. Franco

Hankmoody [LT]

Hello everyone, after taking a month off from studying I am back with news. I got my second elder charizard!!! Used 1 super ball, 20687 ultra balls on Elder Charizard (Elder Form). You caught a pokemon (Elder Charizard [101]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be...
  4. Franco

Hankmoody [LT]

Hello everyone!! I'm hank. I've been playing for 7 years but I've never encouraged to create my life thread. The last events motivated me a lot so this is what I got with a lot of effort. a little of luck.. 184 rb these are some of my next targets :ninja:
  5. Franco

Players rarest catches

Hi everyone, this event i had a very nice trip on lanakila ^^ First day :eek: one week later :cool:
  6. Franco

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest 2022

Dear Santa: This year was full of challenges. First of all I wanted to tell you that I have successfully completed my university studies after four years of hard work. I also got a job in advertising which I like and enjoy. It has cost me a lot because the context of my country Argentina is...
  7. Franco

Birthday Drawing Contest

Hankmoody - Platinum
  8. Franco

Players rarest catches

Dreams come true.. After a long wait I made it.
  9. Franco

Make spam here

El mismisimo cort atrapará aerodactyl
  10. Franco

Make spam here

Cort Skull el niño prodigio
  11. Franco

Make spam here

ya caerá mi shiny ampharos
  12. Franco

Make spam here

es aki el spam corttt