Welcome!

Eudinho's latest activity

• Eudinho
    Eudinho reacted to Andy.'s post in the thread Easter Lottery with Love Love.
    Hello everyone, we would like to announce Easter lottery! Bulbasaurcelebrate You can get tickets in the following ways:Leafeonlaugh By...
  • Eudinho
    Eudinho reacted to Cutre's post in the thread Easter Drawing Contest 2024 with Love Love.
    This is my entry. I hope you enjoy it as much as i did while drawing it! Cutre.peepolove
  • Eudinho
    Eudinho reacted to Sting's post in the thread Easter event 2024 with Like Like.
    Easter Outfit (Glaceon/Jolteon Cosplay) Quaquaval / Shiny Quaquaval Meowscarada / Shiny Meowscarada Aqua Step - works...
  • Eudinho
    Eudinho replied to the thread Update cloned pokemon sprites.
    We're working on it, ofc it demands time (cus we have as i said demands and some of them is to priorize some projects first, to work in...
  • Eudinho
    Eudinho replied to the thread Craft Suggestions.
    Herbalist. As i gave a suggestion from fruits (idk if it'll be accepted) , it'll be match with this other suggestion here. we have 4...
  • Eudinho
    Eudinho reacted to Sting's post in the thread Changelog with Love Love.
    It is now not possible to catch Cloned Alomomola. It is now possible to catch cloned chansey and cloned togepi. Added charms for cloned...
  • Eudinho
    Eudinho replied to the thread Fruits.
    Forgetfulness Berry I know that berries is to give some status in some situations, but here i'll post my suggestion for a new type...
  • Eudinho
    Eudinho reacted to Jano's post in the thread Changelog with Like Like.
    - Valentine dungeon is now available. - Valentine auras for 2024 are now available (player and Pokemon). - 7 new wings have been added...
  • Eudinho
    Eudinho reacted to Jano's post in the thread Changelog with Like Like.
    Client update 09/feb/2024 Changes to cooldown window: - it can now be locked in place. - it will now save it's position during client...
Back