Welcome!

Recent content by Emanuel Mano

1. Emanuel Mano

House Decorations

Emanuel Mano - Diamond - locker: 2x Pachirisu, 2x shinys Pachirisu, 2x Roserade e 1x Alcremie = 315k - 12x - Blue Magical Tree - 400hd = 4.8k - 100x - Emerald Carpet - 40hd = 4k - 200x - White Fur Carpet - 40hd = 8k - 100x - Crimson Carpet - 40hd = 4k - 50x - Flowery Grass - 50hd = 2.5k - 12x...
  2. Emanuel Mano

Screen of the month - February 2024

first and only donation, as I have no money Charmandercelebrate Shiny Charcadet
  3. Emanuel Mano

House Decorations

10x Wall Leaves with blue flowers - 1k 15k for a bag with rainbow lights Spooky Gengar (animated) - 200hd 5x Seviper Plant - 500hd 2x Creepy Cacturne - 160hd 6x Chandelure Lamp (animated) - 240hd 10x Animated Gastly Figurine - 100 hd 2x Big Halloween Pumpkin - 60hd 10x Pumpkin Light - 200hd 10x...
  4. Emanuel Mano

Player Held Item

Amazing your suggestion, I'm supporting it 100%!
  5. Emanuel Mano

Energy Decorations

Emanuel Mano - Diamond Parcel sent! - Sting Pumpkin Light - 20hd - (4X) Pumpkin Pikachu - 50hd (4X) Mimikyu Pizza - 20hd (2X) Creepy Lantern - 40hd (6X) Gengar Candies - 20hd (6X) Creepy Blastoise - 100hd Creepy Charizard - 100hd Creepy Venusaur - 100hd Creepy Hand (the one with a fire) -...
  6. Emanuel Mano

Birthday Event pokemon suggestion

Rolycoly and Toxel pls!
  7. Emanuel Mano

Next achievement of Mega Lopunny Tokens

I already got Lopunnite and G-Max Kingler with the Mega lopunny tokens and I have 100 more. So I would like to know what is the next achievement?
  8. Emanuel Mano

Halloween House Decoration (Contest)

Emanuel Mano - Diamond It belongs to house 'Rustboro #1104'. Emanuel Mano owns this house. Position: {x = 4788, y = 7235, z = 6}. Happy Halloween!
  9. Emanuel Mano

Energy Decorations

Emanuel Mano - Diamond Parcel sent! - Sting Halloween Tile - 15hd each (55x) Halloween Tile - 15hd each (24x) Purple Star Tapestry - 30hd (42x) Blue Star Tapestry - 30hd (13x) Haunted Tapestry - 15hd (4x) Large Candlestick - 100hd (10x) Creepy Hand (the one with a fire) - 30hd (3x) Creepy...
  10. Emanuel Mano

About summer tokens

I would like to suggest a command or npc to be able to exchange 10 silver summer tokens for 5 golden and 10 bronze for 5 silver, because not everyone got enough golden or silver to get the reward they want. I look forward to a return.
  11. Emanuel Mano

Rhyperior

First of all if I wanted a better pokemon ground I wouldn't have opened this topic. This topic is not to talk about Cloned Sandslash or other Pokemon Ground. Regarding the damage of Rhyperior's Drill Run, it's a question of whether Staff leaves the damage high or low at the time of rebalance...
  12. Emanuel Mano

Rhyperior

Funny you say that Rhyperior is the best Ground type pokemon since he only has 3 Ground attacks and 1 of them is one of the worst targets (Drill Run). He is the worst Ground in the game.
  13. Emanuel Mano

Camerupt

Another forgotten pokémon, I believe that 2 changes to it is more than enough to make it more attractive. m1 - Ember m2 - Heat Crash m3 - Mud Bomb m4 - Rock Slide m5 - Flamethrower m6 - Thousand Arrows m7 - Scorching Sands m8 - Sleep Talk >>>> Lava pulse//Quicksand//Mud Spatter m9 - Eruption...
  14. Emanuel Mano

Rhyperior

If he's so good, why is Cloned Rhyperior half the price of Cloned Rhydon?
  15. Emanuel Mano

Rhyperior

Rhyperior today is a forgotten pokemon since they left Rhydon overpowering as a Rock type, my suggestion is to make Rhyperior an alternative option of Rhydon, so that people have to choose Rhydon as a great rock pokemon and Rhyperior with Ground so let's leave him a little more Ground. P -...
Back