Welcome!

Recent content by Eldaku

1. Eldaku

Dryland8 Twitch

It's time to prove that you know everything about the game!pikachudetective From now on you can participate in our weekly padventures test and win amazing rewards. It's simple! Just try to answer correctly all the questions and the player (or players) with the best score will get a special...
  2. Eldaku

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Eldaku World: Platinum Languages: Spanish, English, Valencian and a little German. Why do you want to be a tutor: As a tutor I would like to continue offering help to those who need it as well as contributing in any way I can to the game and the community. It's been more than a...
  3. Eldaku

Dryland8 Twitch

Hello again! celebihype From the next streaming we'll start playing PadventuresParty#4 minigame on twitch. If you want to play with us you just need to join the queue and roll the dice as always! This time we have rewards for both servers! (You can only choose 1) Diamond 1st 15000 Channel...
  4. Eldaku

Dryland8 Twitch

Hello everyone! rowletgasp Im back in twitch! I'll be sharing with you padventures content including giveaways, funny minigames and more! You will also get special coins in my channel that can be exchanged for amazing rewards including twitch boxes. Twitch Channel...
  5. Eldaku

PA Players Ideas

So as you have in mind adding a party hunt system, I asked some people and we thought this: PARTY HUNT SYSTEM When you're in party mode with someone killing any respawn, stronger pokemon will occasionally appear in that respawn and will grant more exp (could be 40-70%+ splited according to...
  6. Eldaku

PA Players Ideas

Padventures Factions Level: 250 or 300+ When you reach level 250 you can join to one of the following teams: Team Magma (Hoenn) Team Aqua (Hoenn) Team Plasma (Kanto) Team Galactic (Johto) In order to join a Team you Will need to complete a training quest (hard quest). When you choose a team...
  7. Eldaku

Treasure Hunter! 14-15/08

Eldaku Platinum
  8. Eldaku

[Recovery] Hi i lost my aromatisse

Check in your depot locker, its still there. Use the "manage" tool
  9. Eldaku

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Serial: EJ-356 Wait for a CM for recovery
  10. Eldaku

Christmas on PAdventures!

You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Malie Village #1274'. Eldaku owns this house. Position: {x = 4251, y = 2137, z = 7}.
  11. Eldaku

About contests

Here are for example my votes. --> Order, quality and originality
  12. Eldaku

10 Years Hall of Fame

The kindest player Lady Mawek, Kreyex & Lany. Nice players. The kindest staff member Xexy. She is always helping and answering every msg. The best businessman ever Santiago. Always there helping players with mankeys. The dumbest businessman ever Ajdontker. Just open platinum market. The best...
  13. Eldaku

PA Trailer Contest 10th PA Birthday 25.11.2020

Name: Eldaku World: Platinum Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvzDP-pIAcI
  14. Eldaku

Halloween Drawing Contest 2020

Player without forum account Name: Juggler World: Diamond
  15. Eldaku

[Support] Parent insulting and homophoby

22:27 [GM] Dryearth on Diamond has taken the action "Notation" (1 left to banishment) against: odinson (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Destructive Behaviour", and comment: "Insulting parents".
Back