Welcome!

Recent content by Trafalgar Water Law

1. Trafalgar Water Law

ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:

have you tried to make a cleaning up deleting all pad folders and re-downloading that? Apparently, the pad client has some errors with plug-ins or operating system extensions. In the case of Windows, this problem happened with the Microsoft Visual Studio (C++) family. Also try to check only...
  2. Trafalgar Water Law

Suggestions for improving the Contest

1° you're right, stin. 2° no, im not trying to attract any attention, i just like the font size. but in a way it bothers you and i really like you. i've edited such ones. charmanderok
  3. Trafalgar Water Law

You are completely mistaken if you think I care what you or anyone else thinks about me. I don't think I'm anything or anyone, I'm just a simple and simple fan of the Pokemon community. unlike you who potentially play just to spread your anger and tantrum like a 10 year old child behind a...
  4. Trafalgar Water Law

honestly, shouldn't have an opinion when there are fundaments. and obviously, there is no interest from players, when a number of other players are around the game or even here, spreading negative information with double or direct meaning, discouraging players, saying that if they want something...
  5. Trafalgar Water Law

Some random suggestive ideias.

For the season event (if we have it this year), I would like to propose that you could add new Pokémon to the Frond Island, for free catching using the Frond Ticket. It's been a long time since we've had something new there, I think it would be interesting. and taking into account that we have...
  6. Trafalgar Water Law

[RIP] Akira Tobriyama.

Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama has died at age 68. I believe most people already know this information, but in case there are exceptions, a great long-standing legend from countless generations is resting in peace. Akira Toriyama, creator of the Dragon Ball series has passed away at the...
  7. Trafalgar Water Law

Polar Tang Trading

what's up. in game i've added few tms (such as noob ones, i'd say) for sale, with really low price, interested you just must to check item market (diamond, obviously).
  8. Trafalgar Water Law

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Always is asked if "you really want to delete this character", and it is always important to do your checks first. Either way, wait for a CM + to see what he/she can do to help you.
  9. Trafalgar Water Law

Hello, I would like to talk about the increased rates in game. We have always known that double rates are exclusive to both servers, even to the old and deceased world of "pearl". My suggestion would be for you to change the rates in the game. Currently, when there are these higher rates, we...
  10. Trafalgar Water Law

IMPROVING GAME PERFORMANCE.

Hey guys. How are you doing? In this thread, I would like to leave an explanatory SS on how to improve the performance of your PC while playing a little bit (PAD especially) a very well-known program called: Driver Booster. This program has an optimization option, which frees up memory on your...
  11. Trafalgar Water Law

Pokemon Skills

Being possible, i wonder to add fly to: Solrock Lunatone (player hunging in it) thank you.
  12. Trafalgar Water Law

Pokémon like: Magmortar, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electrivire, Magnezone got their cloned forms. However, aipom/ambipom - Licktung/LickyLicky does not. Would it be possible for you to add such cloned form from these Pokémon to the second island? Cloned Aipom Cloned Licktung
  13. Trafalgar Water Law

Valentine Letter - Contest 2024

Dear Sting, Despite all the jokes and fun times we make about you, with your "name", or even with your image. I would like to say a few words to you. A person, totally kind, attentive and responsible. And for those who are closest to you, they know what a sweet and fun person you are (with a...
Back