Welcome!

Recent content by Centinela

1. C

Professions Roadmap

in which year should we expect this roadmap ending? not pretending to offend, I just expected the "countdown" was about the update, not about a post with the roadmap. Looks like some smoke in the air.
  2. C

A disturbing dude...

Hello guys Ill try to be short as I can, I make this post to report some creepy behavior of harassment where I feel my data protection is being vulnerable, as you may know there are international laws that points online videogames on this subject (Is not my intention to go further in this...
  3. C

Make spam here

te faltan 19 xd
  4. C

Christmas Event 2020

Seriously I wouldnt like to spend more time getting points in another event if its going to be the same. To community: in chats and in private all are like "yeah is a shame where are those points??" "I spent too much time and nothing happens" "bla bla bla" but in forum all are like little...
  5. C

Christmas Event 2020

Hello! I haven´t been too much online, just want to know if already the points from the past event of harvesting, cooking, waiter etc. were/are ready to exchange?
  6. C

Happy 10th Birthday, Padventures!

the shitstorm u started or what u mean?
  7. C

You may be right, maybe he did some so bad stuff that almost nobody knows, but nobody can take out the good stuff he did, following your example as you congratulated a former member that was exposed in corrupcy why not just say few nice words to Raszagal instead of talking bad about him? As...
  8. C

Hello why are you judging me? why are you criticizing me? I know you arent doing that, you are just giving your opinion in something you think isnt ok. Same as I did. But let me know why you think yours is just an opinion and mine is an evil and so mean "judgement and critic"? Cant you see is...
  9. C

My first period playing this game was when Raszagal was tutor, then GM, then CM, I remember him as the most active and helper in spanish community, he also took leadership when the 4 admins were gone for months, as far as I could see his ass just got kicked, with some lies around, as a dog. He...
  10. C

About contests

Well guys Im going to be frank, please no offense and nothing personal, Ive had some talk chat with some of you in these months and Ive found cool guys making a good job in game stuff. But talking about design contests, really guys you're not doing a great job, you guys really need some design...
  11. C

About contests

Hello, here I go again I apreciate Raissa's comment, but my post was mainly for the staff that usually votes in contests, havent got any answer yet from them. I know most of you are busy, but come on.
  12. C

About contests

Hello again, well looks good the way you judge, would be great that you could be more active in contest's votations.
  13. C

About contests

Hello there, I'm asking what should I consider next time, I'm not talking about others work, actually I apreciate the effort of each one who participated, Im asking about what staff considers to decide who wins or not. Thanks for your answer.
  14. C

About contests

Hello there Id like to know how winners of contest are choosen? Is about likes in the image, staff decides, people with konwledge in design participates? If I decide to participate in further contests Id like to know how to get best chances to win. Being honest I still dont understand your...
  15. C

10 Years Hall of Fame

The kindest player: Xexy and Lany always trying to help in what people/guild needs. The kindest staff member: Xexy, cuz above answer. The best businessman ever: Folosha come back! The best player: Pulso = 3 lvls per second. The best staff member: Xexy Always helping in a good mood. The...
Back