Welcome!

Recent content by Carlos Eduardo

1. Carlos Eduardo

Tyrantrum

Bump
  2. Carlos Eduardo

Suggestions for improving the Contest

All the house and drawing competitions up to 2019 in order from the most current, with rewards.
  3. Carlos Eduardo

Make spam here

hfghfgdh
  4. Carlos Eduardo

Ambar was just the most recent example (if you think I'm attacking her, I apologise, I didn't mean to). I could have used Gandrik or Nico di Angelo, because when they take part in any drawing competition, they're practically guaranteed to win, the guys draw incredible pictures, I'm in love with...
  5. Carlos Eduardo

Suggestions for improving the Contest I'd like to suggest a rule for Contests and perhaps tournaments. The rule is that first and second place winners cannot compete for first or second place in the next contest. This would prevent the same players from always winning. And in my opinion this...
  6. Carlos Eduardo

Craft Suggestions

smart launcher When you click on the smart launcher, a window similar to the "!hide_bodies" window opens. In this window you will see a list of all the pokemon, where you can define which pokeball you want to be used for each pokemon. But you can also define a default pokeball, this default...
  7. Carlos Eduardo

Shiny Primarina

Sing --> Alluring Voice https://pokemondb.net/move/alluring-voice Recently in Scarlet Violet's new DLC, she got a new TM that deals a lot of damage and causes Stun. It would be a great option to implement into the game, and not to mention that it's a move you can adapt to work with her Liquid...
  8. Carlos Eduardo

Valentine House Decoration - Contest 2024

Everything is ready for my Perfect Date! Wish me luck friends! We'll do his favourite things, from sunrise on the beach to sunset when we'll eat his favourite dishes! He loves Eeveelution, he'll love the surprise of having them all on our day! I confess to being hopelessly in love...
  9. Carlos Eduardo

Valentine Event / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

Fidough/Fidough Brilhante / Tadbulb/Shiny Tadbulb Moveset?
  10. Carlos Eduardo

Lucario // Mega Lucario // Shiny Lucario

Bummmp !!! new tms and new movements are being introduced, it seems an interesting time for a new rebalance?
  11. Carlos Eduardo

Topic for small issues

Now that we have rankings for Achievements, I think it's important to make it possible to do the achievements for the commemorative dates.
  12. Carlos Eduardo

House Decorations

The same for me, please Chikothisisfine Parcel sent to [CM] Florrie Carlos Eduardo - Diamond
  13. Carlos Eduardo

Galarian Mr. Mime

Does anyone else think what they did to him was unfair? He only has 5 moves in his moveset, he deserved a full moveset similar to Mr Mime. I know he evolves and Mr Mime doesn't, but in my opinion that doesn't justify it, he's one of those pokemon that are good regardless of whether they evolve...
  14. Carlos Eduardo

Aerodactyl

Let's talk about this Fossil, which is my favourite fossil, and I believe it's the favourite of most players. Today, in my opinion, it's an "ok" pokemon. It's a rare and expensive pokemon, one of the coolest in Kanto, for these reasons many players want to own one, but in practice few players...
  15. Carlos Eduardo

Pokemon Water/Ground( Seismitoad, Quagsire, Gastrodon, Whiscash, Swampert)

This time I agree with you, it's very pretty hehehe. So let it arrive in style, pink and stronger. 💪🌈
Back