What's new

Welcome!

reduction HD (dollars) in game

Duzy pan

Reaction score
Hi,
I think in padventures is too much hd in game. It's more fun when new player can buy diamonds for hd in market. Often when new player sees a high price for diamond (dacc), he stops playing. My motto is "the more people play the better"
I have suggestions how reduction hd in game:

- add new Npc with mini lottery. You can buy ticket for example 5k. Npc drwas for you reward (any balls, potions, revives, maybe tms(rare, very rare), held items(rare), other items and very low chance to shiny pokemon). Need very good reward with low chance because need encourage player to buying tickets.

- add Npc to draws new random TM. You can draw new random TM in Npc for your 5 TM's and pay 10-20k. Maybe for held items the same system.

What you think abouts my ideas?

greetings,
engeener Olimeczek.

A

Albuquerque

It's great idea. But people are very greedy. They would find a way to profit from it or get richer. Just look at normal lottery with tickets from donation people buy more than 30 tickets (100~200k each), theses same buy boxes 4 and inq box for more than 500k just to get catch and achievs.

Nowadays is a good time to become a donater and most people in games kinda like to be p2w/p, but yes others just want to enjoy f2p like me and others, so all you have to do is make an effort and you can keep up playing for free. But sometimes I really think to become a donater cuz just look at last promotion with lottery ticket 150~200k and box 300~500k.

Also, a simple donation of any amount can make new players want to play for months or not, and they won't be poorer because of it in real life. I think new players don't care about the price of a dacc bought in-game or the price of other things, but because of the whole loot/catch system that most of the time sucks or you have a very lucky weird, and it ends up demotivating you. There are people who play throughout the year and can't catch anything good but they are still there playing in search of new achievements, and there are people who play only in event and can easily catch shinies or very rare pokemons in a short time, while you devoted the entire year ended up achieving nothing.

Duzy pan

Reaction score
It's great idea. But people are very greedy. They would find a way to profit from it or get richer. Just look at normal lottery with tickets from donation people buy more than 30 tickets (100~200k each), theses same buy boxes 4 and inq box for more than 500k just to get catch and achievs.

Nowadays is a good time to become a donater and most people in games kinda like to be p2w/p, but yes others just want to enjoy f2p like me and others, so all you have to do is make an effort and you can keep up playing for free. But sometimes I really think to become a donater cuz just look at last promotion with lottery ticket 150~200k and box 300~500k.

Also, a simple donation of any amount can make new players want to play for months or not, and they won't be poorer because of it in real life. I think new players don't care about the price of a dacc bought in-game or the price of other things, but because of the whole loot/catch system that most of the time sucks or you have a very lucky weird, and it ends up demotivating you. There are people who play throughout the year and can't catch anything good but they are still there playing in search of new achievements, and there are people who play only in event and can easily catch shinies or very rare pokemons in a short time, while you devoted the entire year ended up achieving nothing.
my intention is reduction hd in game because excess hd destroys the game. You don't see it yet, but we need to counteract it.

A

Albuquerque

my intention is reduction hd in game because excess hd destroys the game. You don't see it yet, but we need to counteract it.
ofc I see it, but as I said people gonna find a way to profit on it. Most of them are too greedy, also u can see some people who just log for raids cuz discord now shows up the time, that shows how greedy they are. We need more good raids for people online 24/7 without any warning on discord so we could get new achievments.

One way that the staff has already used to get money out of circulation was with auctions and bets on dice, people spend alot of money there sometimes worth it, others not. They really can do it alot of times if they want but it takes time. The same would happen if they put some NPC to do that. So your idea is kinda great, but still some people will get richer.

I could suggest an auction on website which ends up each month but its kinda break the economy on the same way cuz sometimes you'll get some item/poke cheap and sell it to get profit.

With big lotteries the money circulates among other players so that donaters players can get some new stuff. Cuz I know atleast 2 people who spend between 20~50 tickets each lottery and sometimes don't get anything to payback. I don't think a mini lottery npc would reduction the money at all. Padventures has like 12 years, so its normal some people has a lot money to spend it. Also its easier to get a lot of money with theses news donates promotion.

Theses people don't care to waste a lot of money on lotteries or with gift box at end of year, imagine if they had a npc with mini lottery where he cant get good or bad stuff easily at anytime? xD

Reactions: Lag

Rafalica

Reaction score
Alot of ideas that im presenting "takes off" premium/diamonds role in distribution of items as well as player involvement with it (which could be bad on game health too) and moves it into simple NPC. Some of them sound crazy, but they all would be very eficient in reducing amount of cash from game though and at least some ideas could be considered into implementation, however there are risks in implementation and this should be emphasized. At the bottom of the post i've collected the safest ways to reduce inflation and i believe they should be taken very seriously into consideration, while the rest can be treated more like a weird option that can find its way into game in one way or another.
Stuff like lottery wouldnt reduce amount of cash greatly, if there wouldnt be great rewards for big cash. There are easly dozens of people who have few kk pure cash and quite alot of players who owns even dozens of kk cash. Lottery for 5k wont reduce inflation. It is an option that could reduce inflation, but rewards inside must be shiny Pokemons, otherwise rich players wont be intrested in it, likely.
I think that great idea would be adding a lottery for just a master ball, perhaps only once a year for PA birthday? However, that lottery would have unlimited tickets costing 100k each at NPC and it wouldnt be visible by players how many tickets has been bough already as well as people wouldnt be able to choose their number, which would be generated randomly or the pick of a number would only be possible after "closing" ticket buyout - that way people would spent more money on this lottery than normally would, not knowing how big ticket pull is.
An option too is adding a "soft" master ball into game, with 10% catch rate, but not throwable on shinies/clones, perhaps bound to character. There are many hard to catch Pokemons like Karrablast, Dancie, Comfey and that kind of ball, with right price and availability control could also remove cash from server.
Alternative idea could be an easy monthly quest for shiny box that requires 250 lvl of character and in addition it would also require to pay 2? 3? kk cash and then another monthly for cloned box for 800k. That way you can get rid of off huge amounts of cash quickly but without giant overflow of super op Pokemons. As monthly timer and lvl requirement would slow things down. Some kind of weekly with cleffa & 250k is an option too.
Another option is adding boxes above as one-time quest reward which would at least result in poor players able to sell theirs boxes and partially redistribute cash gathered by rich.
An idea of reducing cash flow would also be increasing price of NPC items, especially revives, since they are the most used by high lvl players and would reduce cash earned from high level spots, but also perhaps Ultra Balls and bags with adding more bags unique to only NPC, as well as adding some outfits/addons/auras/decorations and any other expensive non-gameplay things for big chunk of cash, unique to NPC. Since increased price for UB could hurt lower levels an option would be a weekly/daily X amount of UB for current price and everything above would cost much more. This would result in getting less money from farming higher level spots.
An idea is also adding 'premium' kind of balls for high prices - higher than regular market prices, for example there is big intrest atm in dream balls with big dificiency of them, adding them for 0,3 - 0.4k each would move some interest off market, since they would always be available at NPC when a rich player needs it, some wouldnt care that much about market balls when they can get them from NPC anytime, however i believe there are better options as this change is, for many reasons, risky.

A good option is also increasing prices of a house rent, based on house SQM and city. Secondary benefit of it would be bigger rotation of houses, since the best and biggest houses are already occupied very heavly by the richest players with little chance and choice of them becoming available for new/returning players.

Another option is adding Pokemon boxes NPC with inq boxes for 1kk box 4 and poi for 300k, box 3 for 30k, etc.

Flint could sell all evo items, stones especially for high prices or just random held item/random evo itme, as well as submarine key/key to paradise/reins of unity, etc.

You can also make bank money account-wide and tax it with 0,1% above 5kk, 0,01% below 5kk taken with monthly balance. It wouldnt hurt players very much, but would consistently reduce money from server.

You can add small amount - 20? of Pokemon Cards exclusive to NPC, perhaps in a box. People already pay dozens of k for a holiday card box, so unique NPC cards, forbidden from trading (or with separate 1 month long cd) and from receiving them from mixer would result in big chunk of money spent on them by at least some players.

There is big deficiency of some TM's on server and prices of all went crazy in past few months - any mechanic that increases amount of TM's would be good for price drop, like buying specific TM case from NPC for X amount of cash could increase supply of certain deficient TM's while also reduce prices of other TM's from that case. Implementation of cooldowns/level requirements would help to prevent from TM's overflow.
Perhaps tokens earned from how many daily logins you got in specific month, exchangeable for specific TM could also be considered as an alternative option, it would help lower the prices and increase supply of rare TM's like Lunge or Doom Desire. These TM's could take 2-3 months of token collection, while some more popular like leaf storm could take a month.

There are many ways to reduce inflation but there needs to be taken steps in more than just one direction. Especially important in my opinion are:
- reducing amount of cash earned from 200+ respawns is in my opinion important - it could be via revive costs like above, it could be via decreased loot on these specific respawns, a nerf to amulet coin or any other method
- increasing house rents
- bank changes
- Pokemon cards NPC
- a way of increasing deficient TM supply
they are fairly neutral and safe to gameplay, players and balance/condition/health of the game, but takes an impact of at least slowing inflation.

L

Lag

Alot of ideas that im presenting "takes off" premium/diamonds role in distribution of items as well as player involvement with it (which could be bad on game health too) and moves it into simple NPC. Some of them sound crazy, but they all would be very eficient in reducing amount of cash from game though and at least some ideas could be considered into implementation, however there are risks in implementation and this should be emphasized. At the bottom of the post i've collected the safest ways to reduce inflation and i believe they should be taken very seriously into consideration, while the rest can be treated more like a weird option that can find its way into game in one way or another.
Stuff like lottery wouldnt reduce amount of cash greatly, if there wouldnt be great rewards for big cash. There are easly dozens of people who have few kk pure cash and quite alot of players who owns even dozens of kk cash. Lottery for 5k wont reduce inflation. It is an option that could reduce inflation, but rewards inside must be shiny Pokemons, otherwise rich players wont be intrested in it, likely.
I think that great idea would be adding a lottery for just a master ball, perhaps only once a year for PA birthday? However, that lottery would have unlimited tickets costing 100k each at NPC and it wouldnt be visible by players how many tickets has been bough already as well as people wouldnt be able to choose their number, which would be generated randomly or the pick of a number would only be possible after "closing" ticket buyout - that way people would spent more money on this lottery than normally would, not knowing how big ticket pull is.
An option too is adding a "soft" master ball into game, with 10% catch rate, but not throwable on shinies/clones, perhaps bound to character. There are many hard to catch Pokemons like Karrablast, Dancie, Comfey and that kind of ball, with right price and availability control could also remove cash from server.
Alternative idea could be an easy monthly quest for shiny box that requires 250 lvl of character and in addition it would also require to pay 2? 3? kk cash and then another monthly for cloned box for 800k. That way you can get rid of off huge amounts of cash quickly but without giant overflow of super op Pokemons. As monthly timer and lvl requirement would slow things down. Some kind of weekly with cleffa & 250k is an option too.
Another option is adding boxes above as one-time quest reward which would at least result in poor players able to sell theirs boxes and partially redistribute cash gathered by rich.
An idea of reducing cash flow would also be increasing price of NPC items, especially revives, since they are the most used by high lvl players and would reduce cash earned from high level spots, but also perhaps Ultra Balls and bags with adding more bags unique to only NPC, as well as adding some outfits/addons/auras/decorations and any other expensive non-gameplay things for big chunk of cash, unique to NPC. Since increased price for UB could hurt lower levels an option would be a weekly/daily X amount of UB for current price and everything above would cost much more. This would result in getting less money from farming higher level spots.
An idea is also adding 'premium' kind of balls for high prices - higher than regular market prices, for example there is big intrest atm in dream balls with big dificiency of them, adding them for 0,3 - 0.4k each would move some interest off market, since they would always be available at NPC when a rich player needs it, some wouldnt care that much about market balls when they can get them from NPC anytime, however i believe there are better options as this change is, for many reasons, risky.

A good option is also increasing prices of a house rent, based on house SQM and city. Secondary benefit of it would be bigger rotation of houses, since the best and biggest houses are already occupied very heavly by the richest players with little chance and choice of them becoming available for new/returning players.

Another option is adding Pokemon boxes NPC with inq boxes for 1kk box 4 and poi for 300k, box 3 for 30k, etc.

Flint could sell all evo items, stones especially for high prices or just random held item/random evo itme, as well as submarine key/key to paradise/reins of unity, etc.

You can also make bank money account-wide and tax it with 0,1% above 5kk, 0,01% below 5kk taken with monthly balance. It wouldnt hurt players very much, but would consistently reduce money from server.

You can add small amount - 20? of Pokemon Cards exclusive to NPC, perhaps in a box. People already pay dozens of k for a holiday card box, so unique NPC cards, forbidden from trading (or with separate 1 month long cd) and from receiving them from mixer would result in big chunk of money spent on them by at least some players.

There is big deficiency of some TM's on server and prices of all went crazy in past few months - any mechanic that increases amount of TM's would be good for price drop, like buying specific TM case from NPC for X amount of cash could increase supply of certain deficient TM's while also reduce prices of other TM's from that case. Implementation of cooldowns/level requirements would help to prevent from TM's overflow.
Perhaps tokens earned from how many daily logins you got in specific month, exchangeable for specific TM could also be considered as an alternative option, it would help lower the prices and increase supply of rare TM's like Lunge or Doom Desire. These TM's could take 2-3 months of token collection, while some more popular like leaf storm could take a month.

There are many ways to reduce inflation but there needs to be taken steps in more than just one direction. Especially important in my opinion are:
- reducing amount of cash earned from 200+ respawns is in my opinion important - it could be via revive costs like above, it could be via decreased loot on these specific respawns, a nerf to amulet coin or any other method
- increasing house rents
- bank changes
- Pokemon cards NPC
they are fairly neutral and safe to gameplay, players and balance/condition/health of the game, but takes an impact of at least slowing inflation.
Nice story bro i almost fell sleep :sleep:

A

Albuquerque

- increasing house rents
- bank changes
- Pokemon cards NPC

Some good ideas, anothers are crazy.

But tell us... why a reseller is asking for npcs selling boxes, helds, stones, balls, etc. And your profit man? Because it seems like you never sleep no matter the time some1 put any offer, always 5 min later you're there running to put 1hd more and then sell to profit 10~20hd in pokeballs for example, in anothers item idk how much u get profit. If they add a NPC with all itens I couldn't agree more so we can avoid people like u on market.

what????

Also, I'm almost sure because many friends have already questioned that some respawns have nerfed loot. So I don't think change loot from high lvl respawns would change too much. And there is no logic because in most games more level you have, easier it becomes to get loot due to big respawns and u spend more to hunt them. And it's funny to say that you want to reduce inflation. Because you and other players are one of the biggest causes of inflation these days.

Rafalica

Reaction score
Some good ideas, anothers are crazy.

But tell us... why a reseller is asking for npcs selling boxes, helds, stones, balls, etc. And your profit man? Because it seems like you never sleep no matter the time some1 put any offer, always 5 min later you're there running to put 1hd more and then sell to profit 10~20hd in pokeballs for example, in anothers item idk how much u get profit. If they add a NPC with all itens I couldn't agree more so we can avoid people like u on market.

what????

Also, I'm almost sure because many friends have already questioned that some respawns have nerfed loot. So I don't think change loot from high lvl respawns would change too much. And there is no logic because in most games more level you have, easier it becomes to get loot due to big respawns and u spend more to hunt them. And it's funny to say that you want to reduce inflation. Because you and other players are one of the biggest causes of inflation these days.
Market is part of the game and i like to play on it, i've always dominated markets in all games i played, however thats not the point, i dont need to earn giant amount of money, i just like market game and this particular game already have good restrictions for market dominators like me, which i never saw in any other game. You misunderstand the problem, however. The health of the economy in this game is in tragic position and its not because of my play, which believe me or not, is fairly neutral to overall price increase in long run, but because of overproduction of dollars that happened over 10 years and staff not adressing the issue correctly or just not caring, as well as undersupply of core game items like TM's and some held's. This game needs regular dollars drain mechanics, which address my ideas of bank taxing, reduced drop/increased revive price and house rent and since it has not been addressed correctly over years it means it also needs ways of big money drain like an NPC with high price stuff that people would want to spend money on. Lunge is selling for 300k+ k not because i do anything with it, but because people are so rich they can pay that amount and supply is not sufficient enough to answer demand. Half year ago it was 150k cheaper, and in another half year it can raise even higher than it is now. I understand economy of this server more than anyone, if there are not taken serious actions inflation will get worse and can get out of hand, eventually. Which happened in many games btw ;)

Last edited:
L

Lag

Market is part of the game and i like to play on it, i've always dominated markets in all games i played, however thats not the point, i dont need to earn giant amount of money, i just like market game and this particular game already have good restrictions for market dominators like me, which i never saw in any other game. You misunderstand the problem, however. The health of the economy in this game is in tragic position and its not because of my play, which believe me or not, is fairly neutral to overall price increase in long run, but because of overproduction of dollars that happened over 10 years and staff not adressing the issue correctly or just not caring, as well as undersupply of core game items like TM's and some held's. This game needs regular dollars drain mechanics, which address my ideas of bank taxing, reduced drop/increased revive price and house rent and since it has not been addressed correctly over years it means it also needs ways of big money drain like an NPC with high price stuff that people would want to spend money on. Lunge is selling for 300k+ k not because i do anything with it, but because people are so rich they can pay that amount and supply is not sufficient enough to answer demand. Half year ago it was 150k cheaper, and in another half year it can raise even higher than it is now. I understand economy of this server more than anyone, if there are not taken serious actions inflation will get worse and can get out of hand, eventually. Which happened in many games btw ;)
dude not gonna lie to you, maybe in your polish mind you are "dominating" the market, but in reality you are just giving players a reason to deslike and even hate you, everyone i speak with only has bad things to say about your attitude, so if you think this is cool keep it up, but there are players like myself and very others who wont buy or sell anything to you just because of your bullshit , i rather pay more or sell for less to another player than to you also considering you are a market "dominator" you shouldnt be arguing here, cuz i bet right now someone has posted some offer on market, so go running to put another for 10hd, 100hd or 1k more or less like you always do;)

Rafalica

Reaction score
dude not gonna lie to you, maybe in your polish mind you are "dominating" the market, but in reality you are just giving players a reason to deslike and even hate you, everyone i speak with only has bad things to say about your attitude, so if you think this is cool keep it up, but there are players like myself and very others who wont buy or sell anything to you just because of your bullshit , i rather pay more or sell for less to another player than to you also considering you are a market "dominator" you shouldnt be arguing here, cuz i bet right now someone has posted some offer on market, so go running to put another for 10hd, 100hd or 1k more or less like you always do;)
Ability to reading comprehension is teached in primary school, but i'll be nice to you my dear troll and explain. I've dominated markets in other games and i am very much a market dominator, but in this game, as have been said, there are restrictions and by no means i do not dominate market in this game. Have a nice day (y)
PS and please stop making offtopic shit, this thread is about inflation.

L

Lag

Ability to reading comprehension is teached in primary school, but i'll be nice to you my dear troll and explain. I've dominated markets in other games and i am very much a market dominator, but in this game, as have been said, there are restrictions and by no means i do not dominate market in this game. Have a nice day (y)
PS and please stop making offtopic shit, this thread is about inflation.
no this thread was not about inflation it was all about nonsense from the beginning, you guys are always worried about nonsense bullshit, also be a man and stop editing your posts,(y)

A

Albuquerque

You talked so much but didn't explain how you will profit if they add an NPC selling all the things you resell. Seems like you misudernstand too.
I know people are rich enough to pay how much their want for anything and is normal the price to go uprise after years but in a short period of time is not. But I believe that many people agree that players like you were one of the causes for so much inflation, always putting the price above average than it should be.

Like I said u have good ideas, but most of them are completely crazy and some kinda contradict what you've been saying.

A

Albuquerque

albuquerique or lag said, i automatically don't even read, trust me and do the same 😂

I never had problems with you but suddenly because a emoji reaction on your lost ab urge thread? you got mad about lmfao. if you've been good staff member they probably would help u but seems like mmm nevermind. I won't give attention to a old guy acting like a little kid with 0 opinion on this game for more than 10 years. growth up dude. good evening.

Back