What's new

Welcome!

Demz's remarkable achievements

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello dear community

I'm not here to update my LT, rather I'm here to announce I'm gonna take a break from game

I played this game for 10,5 years and more intensively since I started my adventure in Platinum server, with only 2 hiatus since then, totalizing 5 months without playing. Since I started a new job I've been playing much less, which I honestly consider healthier, but I cant even begin to describe the amusement this game has provided me over all these years.

But now I decided to take a break for good. And the reason I've decided so is pretty straightforward and can simply be resumed by this image

v6ZBdke.png

No, I'm not leaving the game cause I'm tired of throwing balls. I don't need to remind anyone I threw 9k sfbs on Chatot, right? But if you think that's the reason, that's ok too. It just means you're not smart enough for me to worry about your opinion.

The reason I'm leaving the game is because something is weird about it. It only takes basic statistics knowledge to realize that. I won't get into numbers, if anyone is curious about it they can reach me in Discord. But it just shouldn't take as many balls. There's pattern in randomness and thus I can deal with it, control it. But numbers tell me there's no pattern in Padventures' randomness and I can only find 3 possible explanations for that:

- Original data input was wrong (meaning staff disclosed wrong data such as catch charm bonus and some other)
- Things are not working properly, at least when it comes to catch
- My conceptions about statistics are flawed, tho I hardly believe it

The point is: whatever would be the case, that means everything I always believed about patterns in Padventures' randomness is no more. What leads me to what I'm feeling right now: I can't tell anymore if I'm actually making progress in my objectives, when it comes to catch. And I'm a pragmatic person. Padventures is the kind of game you need to intensively dedicate your hours to achieve your goals, specially when you've already accomplished so much like I did. I no longer have the amount of time I used to until some months ago, and the fact I can't tell anymore whether I'm progressing or not makes me wonder why try at all. Like I said, pragmatism.

I could still try to catch Aero and drop other cards by semi afking while doing other stuff like watching series/movies, studying or home officing like Ive been doing lately, but I also think I need a break to understand how much will I miss the game, or not (I could tell the people too but I dont expect to grow further from any of my friends due to retirement). The mere fact I'm writing all this illustrates how much this game amused me all this time and how I care about it.

Well, that's pretty much all, I suppose. I feel fullfilled cause I leave the game respected and acknowledged as one of the best players by staff and community in general and I feel like I contributed to the game not only with insights about the game itself but also making a healthier environment for people to play.

I leave the game being/having

- Top catch overall
- Top card collector overall
- Top Zygarde Cells collector overall
- Leader of one of the oldest and most respected guilds of Platinum server
- Countless friends or friendly acquaitances
- All time best player award (though I reaffirm this is the least "remarkable achievement" of this list xd)

I hope you guys have as much fun on this game as I had and I expect to meet you once again in the future. Until then, I urge you to do your best to make the game environment as healthy as it can be

Best regards,
Medz/Demz

Last edited:

Penveri

Reaction score
And you are right for the best of luck in your life to be as good as possible. <3

And as for the catch, I refer that some are exaggerations, such as 3k + balls in Shiny Z Catch charm, something evidently does not work here

kaitoo

Reaction score
I want to congratulate the player Demz for all his effort and dedication to the game, it shows that the staff does not value the time and dedication that we have some fanatical pokemon characters what demz has achieved, few have tried thanks to those people old the server was still alive I hope to see you again in the future dreamy people how you achieve your goals you left your name as a legend in platinum that's why I respect you Demz that aereodactyl must already be falling.

By Ash Ketpshups
Platinum <3

Pan BaginSky

Tutors
Reaction score
I'll try to catch up with you a bit, although I have really little time myself lately. Anyway, we'll see you in the game again!

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Hello dear community

I'm not here to update my LT, rather I'm here to announce I'm gonna take a break from game

I played this game for 10,5 years and more intensively since I started my adventure in Platinum server, with only 2 hiatus since then, totalizing 5 months without playing. Since I started a new job I've been playing much less, which I honestly consider healthier, but I cant even begin to describe the amusement this game has provided me over all these years.

But now I decided to take a break for good. And the reason I've decided so is pretty straightforward and can simply be resumed by this image

v6ZBdke.png

No, I'm not leaving the game cause I'm tired of throwing balls. I don't need to remind anyone I threw 9k sfbs on Chatot, right? But if you think that's the reason, that's ok too. It just means you're not smart enough for me to worry about your opinion.

The reason I'm leaving the game is because something is weird about it. It only takes basic statistics knowledge to realize that. I won't get into numbers, if anyone is curious about it they can reach me in Discord. But it just shouldn't take as many balls. There's pattern in randomness and thus I can deal with it, control it. But numbers tell me there's no pattern in Padventures' randomness and I can only find 3 possible explanations for that:

- Original data input was wrong (meaning staff disclosed wrong data such as catch charm bonus and some other)

The point is: whatever would be the case, that means everything I always believed about patterns in Padventures' randomness is no more. What leads me to what I'm feeling right now: I can't tell anymore if I'm actually making progress in my objectives, when it comes to catch. And I'm a pragmatic person. Padventures is the kind of game you need to intensively dedicate your hours to achieve your goals, specially when you've already accomplished so much like I did. I no longer have the amount of time I used to until some months ago, and the fact I can't tell anymore whether I'm progressing or not makes me wonder why try at all. Like I said, pragmatism.

I could still try to catch Aero and drop other cards by semi afking while doing other stuff like watching series/movies, studying or home officing like Ive been doing lately, but I also think I need a break to understand how much will I miss the game, or not (I could tell the people too but I dont expect to grow further from any of my friends due to retirement). The mere fact I'm writing all this illustrates how much this game amused me all this time and how I care about it.

Well, that's pretty much all, I suppose. I feel fullfilled cause I leave the game respected and acknowledged as one of the best players by staff and community in general and I feel like I contributed to the game not only with insights about the game itself but also making a healthier environment for people to play.

- Top catch overall
- All time best player award (though I reaffirm this is the least "remarkable achievement" of this list xd)

I hope you guys have as much fun on this game as I had and I expect to meet you once again in the future. Until then, I urge you to do your best to make the game environment as healthy as it can be

Best regards,
Medz/Demz

lindinho, am i able to talk to you somewhere?

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
cry is free

Sorry, but that is one of the reasons that is making more and more players leaving the game, when someone make a comment about something wrong, in the most part u (staff) laugh of them or make sarcastic jokes. We all know that the bigger reason that keeps Padventures alive is our faithful community, and is hard to stay in a place that never accept constructive comments. When we work with the public, even if we have our problems or stuff we should be respectful. I'm saying this as a person who loves this game.

And about Demz, gl on your rl, the few times we talk i could see that you are a good person, see ya bro!

demzpacito

Reaction score
To all who wished me good fortune in RL I thank you a lot and wish you the same. I may be retired, but Padv will always be a part of my history and to be recognized as a good person amongst community is the best I could expect, so this means a great deal to me

lindinho, am i able to talk to you somewhere?

R1EszSX.png

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
To all who wished me good fortune in RL I thank you a lot and wish you the same. I may be retired, but Padv will always be a part of my history and to be recognized as a good person amongst community is the best I could expect, so this means a great deal to me

R1EszSX.png

i prefer #6969 but ok, ill catch u there.

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Sorry, but that is one of the reasons that is making more and more players leaving the game, when someone make a comment about something wrong, in the most part u (staff) laugh of them or make sarcastic jokes. We all know that the bigger reason that keeps Padventures alive is our faithful community, and is hard to stay in a place that never accept constructive comments. When we work with the public, even if we have our problems or stuff we should be respectful. I'm saying this as a person who loves this game.

And about Demz, gl on your rl, the few times we talk i could see that you are a good person, see ya bro!

be careful, even memes are reasons for ban/delete imagine giving your opinion

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Hello dear community

v6ZBdke.png

- Top catch overall

Best regards,
Medz/Demz

my friend, your time will be much better used outside the pad, i've been saying for a while that the game's catch is wrong, and that there's something very strange, when you need a giant number of time and balls thrown on a pokemon worthless, apparently padventure's catch these days is basically luck, i feel like you, like i have no progress at all. But crying is free as the staff always says.

demzpacito

Reaction score
henlo frens

uEGyjgC.png

some of u already know i've decided to come back playing a couple of days ago

now that master ball and darkrai achievements are finally obtainable i decided to try a little harder even though im still pretty sure catch system is somewhat fucked up. these are my ultimate goals on padv and pretty much the only thing keeping me from it is aero catch (and 120ish normal cards for darkrai but this is trivial). so i decided i'll try aero until i reach 750 regular cards. if i fail to catch aero til then ,then im retired for good (well i'll be retired either way xd)

oh and btw the positive vibes u sent me back then when i retired apparently worked, cause in the meantime i got my dream job :magihype:

8rGCGgN.png

thread wont be updated unless it's a major achievement so i'll see u guys around​

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
holis

grande dia, thanks to everyone who was rooting for me sylveonlovecelebicelebrate

QJFohQp.png

btw, this doesnt mean i changed my mind about catch system being fucked up

next targets:

getting 50 more normal cards for darkrai - including aurorus card, ty to whoever thought it was a good idea to make its achievement

YpDtYgZ.png

getting 1 zygarde cell for master ball (most likely gonna wait for cells from ula'ula)

k8v7FKz.png

oh and i accidentally looted this yesterday (sorry not sorry aroma)
GDyHCgs.png

baii

Last edited:
Back