What's new

Welcome!

[NEW] Held items - Discussion and Suggestions

Ludacha

Reaction score
Alola Cloud
It allows you to fly on alolan islands if its equiped on flying pokemon

Catch glove
Boost your catch for 5%(i just made example,idk how catch exactly works)

Collector
Give you % foor loot cards(cards only no other items,if its possible to sepparate)

Last edited:

NufoJuarez

Reaction score
Alola Cloud

Catch glove

Collector
Give you % foor loot cards(cards only no other items,if its possible to sepparate)

im not sure how golden lucky clove works, but i have heard it boost catch on 2%

Ashtib

Reaction score
Imo that kind of held should never exist why? Because it would 100% be used on any normal pokemon that do not have access to scrappy, dark moves or foresight and that held would just nullify core rule in pokemon. Not every normal type is supposed to have access to hit ghost type pokemons otherwise ghost immunity to normal type pokemons would be pointless. And im 100% sure that if we would add something like this then other people would want a held for ground pokemons to hit fly, for dragons to hit fairy and for poison to hit steel.

Love u <3

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Alola Cloud

Catch glove

Collector

rejected all of them

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Eviolite:

Adds an 25% of hp and 15% atack to those pokemons with and evolved form (no megas). I think it would increase the usage of a broad preevolutions like galarian corsola, pikachu, magmar, chansey, porygon 2, rhydon, etc... increasing the options of pokemon to use without the need of programming new pokemons.

this seems nice but it could also break Cloned Rhydon

Zecao

Reaction score
Eviolite:

Adds an 25% of hp and 15% atack to those pokemons with and evolved form (no megas). I think it would increase the usage of a broad preevolutions like galarian corsola, pikachu, magmar, chansey, porygon 2, rhydon, etc... increasing the options of pokemon to use without the need of programming new pokemons.

Maybe with lowest ratios like
1.000 extra HP
10% Extra Resistance (to dont affect raids)

Note¹: Evoilite could be a great option to introduce some pokemons like Electabuzz/Magmar/etc that have strong potential with a different moveset until lastest form.

NufoJuarez

Reaction score

yeah, those that demzpacito mentioned, also i agree maybe 15 and 25 was crazy, idk much about how heal points work xd I dont use to put attention on that parameter, maybe values that the others mentioned are more reasonable.

ferreice

Reaction score
Shiny Charm
I have 2 questions, i had 2 day trying to fish pokemon who have shiny form, but i dont know if my held item (shiny charm) is working?
because when i kill them never appers the shiny form, and its so dificult to find a good respownd of this pokemon like feraligatr, corsola, kingdra etc.

and my other question is ¿what is the percentage of this held item (shiny charm) to work?
because not only on fished pokemon is not working but also is so dificult on normal respawn pokemon

bonus quistión. can this percentage be boosted?

thanks for your time mewlove

Last edited:

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Shiny Charm
I have 2 questions, i had 2 day trying to fish pokemon who have shiny form, but i dont know if my held item (shiny charm) is working?
because when i kill them never appers the shiny form, and its so dificult to find a good respownd of this pokemon like feraligatr, corsola, kingdra etc.

and my other question is ¿what is the percentage of this held item (shiny charm) to work?
because not only on fished pokemon is not working but also is so dificult on normal respawn pokemon

bonus quistión. can this percentage be boosted?

thanks for your time mewlove

Shiny charm doesn't work on fishing, just meowth bait. vulpixpat
shiny charm only works on respawn, not fishing
I1PCvQZ.png

Sir Aspiros

Reaction score
Item: Leftovers (held)
Restores 1/16 of the holder's maximum HP every 10 seconds.

I would suggest an amount of HP (like 1000-1500hp) instead of 1/16, but I'm not sure if it would be too broken for low level pokémon.

It would be useful in:
- Duels, some pokémon could take a good advantage from this item.
- Moxie-leftovers combo. I'd totally sacrifice some extra damage for long term durability. Mightyena (Moxie) for example, you are cleaning respawn and instead of using Dark Glasses, you use leftovers so it would heal slowly while cleaning and even afterwards. (Silver Nanab Berry would do the job better while cleaning but not after that)
- Using a pokémon as a tank. If you know your pokémon will slowly get killed and you don't want to attack those pokémon yet for whatever reason, leftovers would give your pokemon a little more time.

I believe it would be a very good and useful held ingame. poipolehypepoifect

Last edited:

Hocket18

Reaction score
Item: Mega Repelent

Support item, if u equip that in shedinja or parasect u dont fishing megas whit meowth bait

i think this need to be a held item not a equipable bait, cause u lost a slot from a bait thats bothersome if u are fishing in cloned island u cant use meowth and misty cause u need to use repelent cause if u fishing mega gyara or other megas thats bothersome

demzpacito

Reaction score
Item: Leftovers (held)
Restores 1/16 of the holder's maximum HP every 10 seconds.

I would suggest an amount of HP (like 1000-1500hp) instead of 1/16, but I'm not sure if it would be too broken for low level pokémon.

It would be useful in:
- Duels, some pokémon could take a good advantage from this item.
- Moxie-leftovers combo. I'd totally sacrifice some extra damage for long term durability. Mightyena (Moxie) for example, you are cleaning respawn and instead of using Dark Glasses, you use leftovers so it would heal slowly while cleaning and even afterwards. (Silver Nanab Berry would do the job better while cleaning but not after that)
- Using a pokémon as a tank. If you know your pokémon will slowly get killed and you don't want to attack those pokémon yet for whatever reason, leftovers would give your pokemon a little more time.

I believe it would be a very good and useful held ingame. poipolehypepoifect

im not sure i understood it wrong, but we already have moo-moo milk and lemonade, the only difference is that those are not passive

Support item, if u equip that in shedinja or parasect u dont fishing megas whit meowth bait

i think this need to be a held item not a equipable bait, cause u lost a slot from a bait thats bothersome if u are fishing in cloned island u cant use meowth and misty cause u need to use repelent cause if u fishing mega gyara or other megas thats bothersome

thats exactly the point of it being a bait and not a held item: making things a bit harder

NufoJuarez

Reaction score

u are too broken right now, to give you tools would be a sacrilege. xd
Just kidding, sounds good for me.
Please whoever checks/reject/approves these suggestions, check at least the last 2 pages, i think there are some unviewed suggestions

Last edited:

Sir Aspiros

Reaction score
im not sure i understood it wrong, but we already have moo-moo milk and lemonade, the only difference is that those are not passive

That's kinda the point of leftovers, to be a passive heal every certain amount of time. In original games this is a very used held item, which heals 1/16 HP every turn, this would be way too broken in PAd, that's why i proposed time instead of turn(s).

Similar to black sludge passive healing.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
pre-workout: Pokemon that have the moxie ability when they leave the Pokeball, already leave with moxie charged at 16% (maybe 15%-20%).

Old Bait: Fishing only Pokemon which come in the Old fishing rod. Can only be equipped in the Master rod.

Great Bait: Fishing only Pokemon that come in the Great fishing rod. Can only be equipped in the Master rod.

ps1: allows you to fish low level pokemon in large quantities xD
ps2: These are some ideas of helds that I wanted to put together with the ones I gave before for professions, but I forgot to post before, and with the arrival of Held Box 2 it motivated me to post now.

Back