What's new

Welcome!

[NEW] Held items - Discussion and Suggestions

Lance

Reaction score
would be nice, but imo 25-30% would be too much, take in count some spells that can deal 4k dmg with a single hit and think about too the target skill with decent dmg, with 15-20 sec cd D:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
would be nice, but imo 25-30% would be too much, take in count some spells that can deal 4k dmg with a single hit and think about too the target skill with decent dmg, with 15-20 sec cd D:

I am taking into consideration that in average 5 moves of 12 are single target, and some of them are very weak (tackle, bubbles, bug bite, etc), but can be 20% boost I guess

Lance

Reaction score
and what about the target moves like, brick feint surf among other with decente to high dmg, i think would be hard to separete the moves to give them different boost % :s

stin stauer

Reaction score
and what about the target moves like, brick feint surf among other with decente to high dmg, i think would be hard to separete the moves to give them different boost % :s

ofc not, u just need to settle a specific amount of damage to the held make effect, for example: 01 to 3k damage (considering the lvl) moves with a greater damage than this wouldnt get any improvement.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
a held to interact with catching was already considered and discarded? or not analised yet?

Coszma.

Reaction score
Its very hard to right click on every pokemon while hunting for use Black Sludge
It can be like Black sludge active on every pokemon that i attack with skill too ?

Coszma.

Reaction score
Its very hard to right click on every pokemon while hunting for use Black Sludge
It can be like Black sludge active on every pokemon that i attack with skill too ?

Bump !

demzpacito

Reaction score
I have 2 suggestions to make

1st one is a new held: Harvesting Goggles
By using it you could choose only 3 colors of apricorns to harvest from trees. Failure rate would increase a bit (reasoning: if you're aiming for only 3 specific colors then they might be harder to reach) but not enough to cancel the benefit

Explaining: lets say normal failure rate is 23% (thats just an assumption for the sake of math). That means sucess rate is 77%. Assuming we have equal chances for each color of apricorn, you'd have a chance of 11% to harvest an specific color.

By using this held, you'd choose 3 colors but your failure rate would increase to 40%. That means sucess rate is now 60%, being 20% for each of the 3 chosen colors. You increase chances of getting a specific color (from 11% to 20% every time you harvest) but in general you will get less apricorns. It's a fair trade-off in my opinion.

2nd suggestion is not a new held but I think it fits best in this topic: Allow players to use 2 support helds on the same poke simultaneously.
I believe some restrictions might be applied for specific cases (like meowth bait + shiny charm) but in general I cant see how this would be bad for game. Some of them are pretty useful together (baits + amulet coin for example).. I'd be glad to help in restrictions discussion if you are fond of this idea

Regards

Last edited:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
helds that decrease damage taken by 10% should be considered as support and/or be allowed to be used with other support too... (otherwise these helds for specific defense are very useless...)

falconflu

Reaction score
Item: Heavy-Duty boots.

Effect: You can not got freeze, paralise or slow.
Debuff: pokes holding that held decrease move speed in 5%

NufoJuarez

Reaction score
Eviolite:

Adds an 25% of hp and 15% atack to those pokemons with and evolved form (no megas). I think it would increase the usage of a broad preevolutions like galarian corsola, pikachu, magmar, chansey, porygon 2, rhydon, etc... increasing the options of pokemon to use without the need of programming new pokemons.

Sir Aspiros

Reaction score
And what would be the use of that? xd

I used to hate clicking on every Weep/gloom/ponyta before using AoE moves, because they where moving everywhere before getting targeted.
This one makes sense, but thats the only use I can think of right now.

Back