Plans for next months!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Currently (in our plan table) it requires:
catch (650-680)
level (450)
350 regular cards
1 very rare card (can be obtained from monthly LT, contests, tournaments, sometimes mini events)
5 rare cards
7 trainer cards (can be obtained from other achievements)
having done alola school quest
50 zygarde cells
having earned "professional archeologist" achievement (which requires all fossil quests) -> this one requires other achievements too
access to tapu koko/tapu lele

Pan BaginSky

Tutors
Reaction score
catch (650-680)
level (450)
350 regular cards
1 very rare card (can be obtained from monthly LT, contests, tournaments, sometimes mini events)
5 rare cards
50 zygarde cells
having earned "professional archeologist" achievement (which requires all fossil quests) -> this one requires other achievements too

Soo time to finish Mallow's trial XD

I'm very excited :magihype::magihype::magihype:

Kohnan

Reaction score
catch (650-680)
level (450)
350 regular cards
5 rare cards
50 zygarde cells

You can add that the account must be created for more than 5 years

note: turek I am not upset with you, only that it is something very good so that overnight a person without a social life has it like that. chillumbreonmewtwodabRowletsus

Last edited:

lorensillo

Reaction score
catch (650-680)
level (450)
350 regular cards
5 rare cards
50 zygarde cells

I think that 350 cards is not much, just with achievements and cards in map everyone who were in the top of cards are already close to 350, if you consider that you're asking for 650 catches of the total amount of pokemon catchable, thats a way bigger % than comparing 350/10xx cards available to obtain. Thanks a lot for taking the time and please the players with all this new things :D

You can add that the account must be created for more than 5 years

note: turek I am not upset with you, only that it is something very good so that overnight a person without a social life has it like that. chillumbreonmewtwodabRowletsus

i disagree, is not fair limiting the effort of someone just because of how many years have been playing, if he or whoever we're talking about has reached way more than us in a shorter period its mainly pure effort, anyway tureks account already has more than 5 years.

Kohnan

Reaction score
i disagree, is not fair limiting the effort of someone just because of how many years have been playing, if he or whoever we're talking about has reached way more than us in a shorter period its mainly pure effort, anyway tureks account already has more than 5 years.

I did not mean turek, I only used it as an example, I know it has been more than 5 years. the tip went to others, in short it was a joke but you are absolutely right in what you say.

on the other hand, excuse my rudeness. Goddess of the 6 paths, the Kaguya de Padventures (Raissa), I want to thank you and your work group for such a great work that you are currently doing, to make our lives more bearable and pleasant, really Thank you

celebihype :magihype: < I love this sticker in particular mewlove

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
hey aga i'll give my opinion about requirements, see this as some contribution to the discussion

catch (650-680) i would still add something like 50-60 very rare catchs because as i said eventually with new generation of pokes being added to the game this number wont be such a challenge as it is today. making it necessary to catch this amount of very rare would help mantaining lvl of difficulty of this achievement through time. i mean masterball should reward the best CATCHERS in first place imo
level (450)
350 regular cards i think this could be increase but i dont really have an opinion on that
1 very rare card (can be obtained from monthly LT, contests, tournaments, sometimes mini events) same as regular
5 rare cards this is not really a requirement because for example, this week i got 11 rare cards from achievements related to catch and i have 645 catch, so anyone with 650-680 catchs will most likely have way more than 5 rare cards only due to catch achievements, just like me. i'd increase significantly this amount
50 zygarde cells same case of catchs, eventually with new islands and unevitable spoilers it will become easier to reach 50 cells. but i dont know what to do in this case, and since its not related to catchs i guess its ok to leave it as it is

As an exercise, I've counted all pokes already available for catch in game which are easy, medium, normal or rare catchs.

Kanto 133
Johto 81
Hoenn 111
Sinnoh 63
Unova 83
Kalos 41
Alola 59 (already counting some pokes from 4th island like ribombee, passimian and oranguru)
Galar 14 (island is not available anymore - i think - but it will eventually be again)

Total: 585

Thats means if u want to have 650 catchs TODAY u will have to catch 65 different very rare pokes. But we know eventually more pokes will be added to the game (theres still plenty of kalos pokes, not to mention almost whole galar and more generations to come) and eventually u wont even need to catch any very rare poke to reach 650 catchs (or u will need very low number of very rare catchs - 10 or 20 perhaps). That's why I'm suggesting to add a very rare achievement as requirement, because no matter how easier it gets to achieve 650 catchs, it's always gonna be hard to achieve around 60 very rare catchs, which is +- the required amount originally (aka right now)

Regards

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I think that 350 cards is not much, just with achievements and cards in map everyone who were in the top of cards are already close to 350, if you consider that you're asking for 650 catches of the total amount of pokemon catchable, thats a way bigger % than comparing 350/10xx cards available to obtain. Thanks a lot for taking the time and please the players with all this new things :D

this achievement is not stricte for cards, it's for catch and level mostly, cards is just additional requirement to make it a bit harder

hey aga i'll give my opinion about requirements, see this as some contribution to the discussion

As an exercise, I've counted all pokes already available for catch in game which are easy, medium, normal or rare catchs.

Kanto 133
Johto 81
Hoenn 111
Sinnoh 63
Unova 83
Kalos 41
Alola 59 (already counting some pokes from 4th island like ribombee, passimian and oranguru)
Galar 14 (island is not available anymore - i think - but it will eventually be again)

Total: 585

Thats means if u want to have 650 catchs TODAY u will have to catch 65 different very rare pokes. But we know eventually more pokes will be added to the game (theres still plenty of kalos pokes, not to mention almost whole galar and more generations to come) and eventually u wont even need to catch any very rare poke to reach 650 catchs (or u will need very low number of very rare catchs - 10 or 20 perhaps). That's why I'm suggesting to add a very rare achievement as requirement, because no matter how easier it gets to achieve 650 catchs, it's always gonna be hard to achieve around 60 very rare catchs, which is +- the required amount originally (aka right now)

Regards
sure, I guess we can add a condition of "hard" catches

huberto

Reaction score
I like the idea of MB being a totaly end game content for few best players, but I realy think that requirements should be different for Diamon and Platinum. Don't get me wrong but double experience and +1 to catch multiplier gives huge advantage after you put it all together.
In my opinion experience requirement should be at least 50% higher for Platinum (with exp ticket Diamond has x2 rate and Platinum x3 so 50% more sounds fair to me). Not only you get experience faster but Platinum is also less populated what makes it much easier for people to find a decent place to hunt in peace.
I have no idea how to fix catch matter, it doesn't make much of a difference for very rare catches since both worlds most likely have to get to the bonus rate but starting from rare the easier catch it is the faster you will get it on Platinum what makes grinding to 650 a lot less time consuming. At this point I don't even feel motivated to try catching when I see people throwing 2-3-4k balls on some random "rare" pokemons that doesn't even have bonus rate like Skiplum, Flaffy or Nincada.
About limiting catch possibility, I don't realy thing that reward for such high effort achievement should have any limitation other than 1 use per character/account. Saying that "mythical" pokemons are going to be excluded is like telling me that Catch Charm > Master Ball. 0 effort to get it (just cash) and time to spend on the spawn. Sometimes a lot of time like in Billy or Khormes cases but surely less time than getting all requirements for MB.
Overal the whole idea sounds realy interesting and it is something that could make me start playing seriously again but not in current state.

I totaly agree with years of "playing" is not a valid requrement. Too bad noone thought about it when Mega Stone achievement was added so now people who have a friend account that was AFK for 9 years is considered more loyal to the game and can get nice rewards but people like me who got almost 5 years of constantly putting premium on accounts got middle finger and 4 more years of waiting. But nothing can be done about it so ignore this part, just a little "cry" here.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
I like the idea of MB being a totaly end game content for few best players, but I realy think that requirements should be different for Diamon and Platinum. Don't get me wrong but double experience and +1 to catch multiplier gives huge advantage after you put it all together.
In my opinion experience requirement should be at least 50% higher for Platinum (with exp ticket Diamond has x2 rate and Platinum x3 so 50% more sounds fair to me). Not only you get experience faster but Platinum is also less populated what makes it much easier for people to find a decent place to hunt in peace.
I have no idea how to fix catch matter, it doesn't make much of a difference for very rare catches since both worlds most likely have to get to the bonus rate but starting from rare the easier catch it is the faster you will get it on Platinum what makes grinding to 650 a lot less time consuming. At this point I don't even feel motivated to try catching when I see people throwing 2-3-4k balls on some random "rare" pokemons that doesn't even have bonus rate like Skiplum, Flaffy or Nincada.
About limiting catch possibility, I don't realy thing that reward for such high effort achievement should have any limitation other than 1 use per character/account. Saying that "mythical" pokemons are going to be excluded is like telling me that Catch Charm > Master Ball. 0 effort to get it (just cash) and time to spend on the spawn. Sometimes a lot of time like in Billy or Khormes cases but surely less time than getting all requirements for MB.
Overal the whole idea sounds realy interesting and it is something that could make me start playing seriously again but not in current state.

I totaly agree with years of "playing" is not a valid requrement. Too bad noone thought about it when Mega Stone achievement was added so now people who have a friend account that was AFK for 9 years is considered more loyal to the game and can get nice rewards but people like me who got almost 5 years of constantly putting premium on accounts got middle finger and 4 more years of waiting. But nothing can be done about it so ignore this part, just a little "cry" here.

I agree with there being no restriction on masterball. I mean isn't the whole point of masterball is catching the Pokémon you always dreamed of? bulbathink
I also agree with there being no year restriction, if someone is playing hard enough they deserve the masterball (and imo the older achis as well but that ship has sailed).

What I don't agree is your suggestion of increasing the requirements of Platinum for the achievement related to masterball. Yes we have it easy but that is the point of Platinum having higher rates, we left Diamond/Pearl becaus we wanted things to be a bit easier. angelvulpix You are saying it is easier for us to exp because we have fewer players but keep in mind that our economy is very, and I mean very bad and because of that, we cannot find the TMs we want for our Pokémon most of the time. You can say that it is unrelated but for example I for one usually don't like using 130 lvl Pokémon to exp my character, and I know many people that are just like me.
Thank you for acknowledging the fact that we can't get the VR catches easy as well (I for one caught most of my VR catches after extra).
I've reached extra on many "rare" Pokémon, even ones like Octilerry and Piloswine, I also used over 1k ultraballs on Croconaw (sadly my old pc died so I cannot give you the correct number), I also used 1.4k gbs on skiploom when I was playing on Diamond/Pearl (can't remember which since I switched my world many times with my character Dnkboy), so I understand your frustration, I mean that's why I am playing at Platinum right now.

I hope noone tries to take my comments and try to turn this thread into a war between Diamond and Platinum. I just wanted to give my opinion. snomlove

demzpacito

Reaction score

im not sure i agree with this. many of us from platinum made a decision years ago to change to platinum due to better rates and that meant leaving all our previous progress behind. i left my char back on pearl with over 180 catchs (it was something back then) and since its something that wont affect other server (maybe only in pvp tournments, but that can be discussed) i dont see why requirements should be any different

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

I will give answer about it later, that also depends on Jano.

Still arent planning to add extra chance for very rare pokemons?
Maybe later, we'll see

where is the plans mega stones new couldown system
There no such system in plans. Mega system already exists and it's a matter of editing timing script, which I don't see as a "big" plan worth mentioning in this thread. But first things first.

Back