What's new

Welcome!

Fishing system remake

Juangutierrez

Reaction score
0pqEyrf.png

it is possible to do something similar to case of pokemon chips, my idea is to have all bait's "as unlockable" (like rods) and put them there when you remove them from the rod

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
is there chance of add Inkay/Malamar to meowth bait?

Unfortunately not, as they can only be obtained through daily, then about Malamar, Cryogonal, Gogoat, Volcarona and Meowstic wont have spawn in game as Admins already comment that they're unique pokes only obtainable via Daily tasks. (same works to croagunk, bronzor and luxio cus it's from INQ box)

Ps: Just think, if they were added to any spawn to catch, the other systems would die, so it wouldn't make sense to have them in the daily system and in quests.

Kohnan

Reaction score
Unfortunately not, as they can only be obtained through daily, then about Malamar, Cryogonal, Gogoat, Volcarona and Meowstic wont have spawn in game as Admins already comment that they're unique pokes only obtainable via Daily tasks. (same works to croagunk, bronzor and luxio cus it's from INQ box)

Ps: Just think, if they were added to any spawn to catch, the other systems would die, so it wouldn't make sense to have them in the daily system and in quests.

And what about the mega gyarados can we see it in the fishing system? It would be amazing. on one occasion the supreme raissa told me about some effort, but I honestly did not understand what kind of effort she was referring to xD

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
And what about the mega gyarados can we see it in the fishing system? It would be amazing. on one occasion the supreme raissa told me about some effort, but I honestly did not understand what kind of effort she was referring to xD

Well, If she told u about effort, so It means that It wont come with fishing system xD

Metin

Reaction score
Whats the requirement for fishing Mega Gyarados?

Back