Cards
Held Items
TMs
Boxes
Decorations

Winter Events start from 1/02 and will last until 22/03

I dont think adding Zeraora or other pokemon in reward list is a good idea
Like, can you add Aerodactyl in reward list? just because i couldnt get it

At the last summer event, Platinum was not able to do PvP Event and makes us unable to get Meltan
Thats why Raissa add him to reward list, i think it shouldn’t be like this (about adding new pokemon in reward list)

stin stauer

Reaction score
I dont think adding Zeraora or other pokemon in reward list is a good idea
Like, can you add Aerodactyl in reward list? just because i couldnt get it

At the last summer event, Platinum was not able to do PvP Event and makes us unable to get Meltan
Thats why Raissa add him to reward list, i think it shouldn’t be like this (about adding new pokemon in reward list)

Besides that, zeraora was the hardest one to get last time, ppl worked hard to get that, there wasnt a lot of opportunities to get those pokes like now

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score

My suggestion to add Zeraora and Reuniculus was based that the 3 came in the same event. So, as I can see, people that owns Zeraora don't agree on it going to rewards. I own a Meltan and wouldn't like it spoiled as a normal pokemon (it was already given as bananas on dice events). I couldn't play hard on the last event, and worked my a$$ whenever I could on this. Couldn't we be fair to everyone?

Tsotss

Reaction score
To be honest, I am one of the collectors pokemons on PAd and still don't have Zeraora, Reuniclus as well as Meltan and I think adding every pokemon from Summer Event isn't a good idea. As Nexos said the reason of adding Meltan is that Platinum players had small chance to get it and here is the reason to add it right now to list rewards. Besides that it wouldn't be fair for people who enjoyed summer events and worked so hard to get every of Summer events pokemons. This way someone could say also: add Galarian Weezing to event rewards becouse of something, add other pokemon becouse why not and it could happen on every bigger event or smaller one, I mean adding pokemons from previous events. They were added to exact event and people who had worked hard, got them. Adding them once again would show kind of that it wasn't necessarily worth working on it.

Also Meltan could only be obtained by PVP which sometimes was/is canceled due of lack players to do it (don't talk about it right now, cus its special situation on whole world), Zeroara was possible to get by other way, same as Reuniclus.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest, I am one of the collectors pokemons on PAd and still don't have Zeraora, Reuniclus as well as Meltan and I think adding every pokemon from Summer Event isn't a good idea. As Nexos said the reason of adding Meltan is that Platinum players had small chance to get it and here is the reason to add it right now to list rewards. Besides that it wouldn't be fair for people who enjoyed summer events and worked so hard to get every of Summer events pokemons. This way someone could say also: add Galarian Weezing to event rewards becouse of something, add other pokemon becouse why not and it could happen on every bigger event or smaller one, I mean adding pokemons from previous events. They were added to exact event and people who had worked hard, got them. Adding them once again would show kind of that it wasn't necessarily worth working on it.

Also Meltan could only be obtained by PVP which sometimes was/is canceled due of lack players to do it (don't talk about it right now, cus its special situation on whole world), Zeroara was possible to get by other way, same as Reuniclus.

I mean imo Zeraora is so special that it should be as a reward in something else especially if u consider that he was avaible only for sharing pa advertisement on tibia related forums and Aga was nice enough at the end of summer event to at least let few ppl get it for boss tokens, but yea meltan is there only because people from plat asked if its an option due to them not being able to get him on summer.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Ppl that struggled the most last event got Zeraora and now ppl who are struggling the most on this event will get Mega Glalie, i think its fair as it is

demzpacito

Reaction score
Btw ppl are getting Mega Glalie without having to spend a single token, so they can get many other rewards and thats quite a gift already (when I won Daily Dungeon Season I had to exchange all my points for the mega stone for example)

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score

Ofc Nexos said that. He is a lapdog of a Zeraora owner, who is constantly borrowing shit to his rls.

"Platinum didn't had the chance to have Melmetal". The reality is there are more Melmetals than Zeraora/Reuniculus in the server.

But w/e, I won't spend energy here.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Ppl that struggled the most last event got Zeraora and now ppl who are struggling the most on this event will get Mega Glalie, i think its fair as it is

I remember how you also struggled to get Meltan on PvPs, joining with 3 heals on pvp and asking for a GM to tp you out 3 minutes later of swapping healers only.

matutezx

Reaction score
I remember how you also struggled to get Meltan on PvPs, joining with 3 heals on pvp and asking for a GM to tp you out 3 minutes later of swapping healers only.

Don't make this post like every other posts on forum, a fight between always the same 4/5 ppl. It's a event thread not a shit throwing one or a "haha I have x poke and u don't hehe XD I'm so troll".
So please to all of you who like this, go do it on pm not on every single post that u see.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Don't make this post like every other posts on forum, a fight between always the same 4/5 ppl. It's a event thread not a shit throwing one or a "haha I have x poke and u don't hehe XD I'm so troll".
So please to all of you who like this, go do it on pm not on every single post that u see.

Feel free to erase. My point here is clear:
> People in Platinum couldn't get Meltan in the Event.
> Nowadays there are only 2 Zeraoras and 1~2 Reuniculus in the server, while there are 4+ Melmetals.
> People who have Zeraoras and Reuni asks for Meltan in event and get it.
> This same people is against the suggestion of adding also the pokes they already own.
> The only argument is "working hard".

Platinum failed to work hard, so why giving it easily? Or at least, choosing what to give easily? People had the chance. Pretty much like the people who sits afk the entire day, and choose to participate of snowballs events (that gives shitloads of winter tokens) and ignore pvps (making the event for the entire server fail).

I expect ppl to be fair to everyone, not only to their pockets.

@the Galarian Weezing thing, I also dont own one, but the suggestion I did was towards the Summer Event rewards, not all PAd event rewards.

Shouya

Reaction score
Damn turning into fiesta again...

Gonna blame dice on this one because such rewards shouldn't be handed out so easily, like meltan, shinies, shiny charm, etc... I like to preserve the rarity of some things in PA

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I only promised Melmetal, not the other 2 so it will stay as it is :D

Waited for some time to avoid answering it somewhat "hot blooded".
Don't get me wrong, it was only a suggestion, and I just presented my arguments. Some people will always agree, others disagree, and that's how life is.
If you want to give only Meltan, we accept, we embrace it, since you can do whatever you think it is good to the game, but situations can also be changed, just like the event that changed from 24/3 to 31/3. Postponing it + posting the top ranking made some other ppl start to tryhard in these last days, and people who tryharded the entire month+ for the event, may be out of the rank (if you check now, you may notice that positions changed a bit).

So all I suggested was something for you to consider. If it isn't possible, we will keep playing like always, we all know that.
Peace.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
For today, top players that would receive Mega Glalie are:
Diamond
- Alfredoluis 129
- Direns 129
- Skyuper 125
- Tsugekai 91
- Adresys 84

Platinum
- Kreyex 106
- Jecske 73
- Arcanist Karl 67
- Sucri~ 60
- Marshalldx 59

Rest of requirements to be posted later.

I would like to thank for spoiling the top players. It's funny to see in events like snowball, the players in this list being mainly targeted instead other teammates with even lower HP. Easier for people to reach our numbers like this. Whoever thinks Im wrong, feel free to check today's stream on www.twitch.tv/arckarl.

Or also:
14:52 Professor Oak: This team is already full.
After 2 weeks of events cancelled, suddenly its full again, and who was caring for this event since the beginning isn't able to join.

+ players sharing accounts to get tokens, etc, etc, etc

That's just amazing.

ludon

Reaction score
I would like to thank for spoiling the top players. It's funny to see in events like snowball, the players in this list being mainly targeted instead other teammates with even lower HP. Easier for people to reach our numbers like this. Whoever thinks Im wrong, feel free to check today's stream on www.twitch.tv/arckarl.

Or also:
After 2 weeks of events cancelled, suddenly its full again, and who was caring for this event since the beginning isn't able to join.

That's just amazing.

I Agree

Shouya

Reaction score

Or also:

That's just amazing.

The only thing that's spoiled here is you, not the event. Explain me how you manage to be so petty and two-faced? Is it fun for you lie to others and try to make yourself a good person while doing a lot of shit behind people's backs? Didn't intend to start another shitstorm here, just gonna write this reply to show much of a fraud you are and gonna ignore you.

So, tell me again why you think people target you when you clearly don't know how to play snowball? You can even see in your video that you are constantly running it down alone. Despite mentioning my name on stream and getting killed by me afterwards, why don't you tell people how you were the same as it was mentioned in your post? When Jano was trolling with "10k for every kill on Kreyex" you went with it and focused me through my whole team (Even though I was full hp while others were low) EVEN BEFORE TOP TOKENS WERE ANNOUNCED, why don't you mention that? Why don't you mention also how you got mad at me just because I didn't tell you how to play snowball better? Get some skills.

Point 2. What is the point in this? You crying again because others were faster than you? Irrelevant.

Point 3. Out of all people on this forum, you dare to talk about account sharing to get tokens? You have been sharing with Kaue for years, and even streaming on his account while posting here link of a snowball videos? Are you serious? You should really look at yourself first, before looking at how to harm others.

As I said, didn't plan to make a shitstorm, just giving counter-arguments to this useless comment. If I haven't been whining when people were focusing me, who are you to whine now, when you are the pure example of a person who's doing this shit while lying to others to make yourself look good. You know, not everyone is naive as you think they are, my bad for being naive and trusting you for so long, instead of realizing how a shitty person you are. If they posted names, it means they want more people to compete in these events for rewards instead of just handing it out on 22nd as planned, I highly doubt that people are focusing you just because you are in top 5 tokens on server, more because you don't know how to play snowball.

Kreyex out.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
blablabla

Decided to answer you a little more. I hope you have no hard feelings, or at least, solve it like a big boy on the pokemon game (yeah, life is not always snowball wars),

@point 1: Too bad I'm the only one to guts to put my face here and point what's wrong, even tho, also on the stream, you can see ppl complaining (i hide the conversation space, but you can see msgs i receive). As I said, I was not the only one with points exposed, I was not the only one targeted. So you might need a chill pill bro. I don't need to mention why or if I got mad at you, cause that's a thing we can solve inside the game. But congratulations for dominating the snowball event. I can't be good at everything, and I'm learning this everyday and looking for ways to improve, helping who's willing to do the same for me.

@point 2: sure, the others are pretty fast, the same as you are relevant for your team during pvp (or at least, you want to believe)

@point 3: well, for the last events, sharing accounts on it were forbidden. If I want to damage the guy, I could only post the videos that he got caught farming kills on his rls to make him look bad to the community. But we forwarded that to the Staff and let them think if they will do something or not. Other than that, during normal gameplays, sharing accounts are allowed, just like you did with Kenan. Just be careful with the people you trust and life goes on.

And yeah, you're so naive and trusted me for so long. I won't be able to feel bad at you cause I don't have any empathy to racists bastards, that the only argument that you have for a guy that won a raid over you, is that he is from Africa, a 3rd world country.
B9lI7k6.png

If that's the guy that says I'm not a good person, I can live with it.

Platinum event got spoiled, sadly. Guys from diamond comming here cause the top ranking was way easier than diamond's is also an example. If you feel ok with that, up to you. I don't feel confortable at all, and decided to come here and show my point of view, wished only that more people showed up here instead only bragging inside the game. Hopefully this feedback helps in future events, cause I'm not quitting because of that.

One last thing, thanks for the view on twitch. Feel free to appear more there.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It is not like anyone during 1 extra week will enter to top 5 if he didn't participate in events during all this month. If he did, then it is his rights, he hasn't worked any less than you.

Back