What's new

Welcome!

Winter On Padventures

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
So, here's the info:
5 players of each server will receive Mega Stones manually, means they will NOT lose their tokens for that. It's a reward for frequent participation doing their best to be on the top.

Players with minimum 25 tokens will be allowed to participate in lottery for mega stones, you won't lose them eitheer.

List of rewards:
Frostmoth - 40 tokens <= limit 1
Meltan - 30 tokens <= limit 1
Random TM Case - 25 tokens <= limit 2x
Random Held Item - 18 tokens <= limit 2x
Key to the Ultrawormhole - 17 tokens <= limit 1x
Cloned Island Ticket - 15 tokens <= limit 2x
Random Pokemo Card - 13 tokens <= limit 2x
Kanto/Jotho/Hoenn Box 3 - 12 tokens <= limit 2x
Sport Balls = 7 tokens (100) <= limit 10x
Rocket Balls = 5 tokens (100) <= limit 10x
Ultra Balls = 3 tokens (100) <= limit 20x
Full Revive = 1 token (5)

Event will be over in 31/03.

During this time we may do additional snowball events or hide&seek in which you will be able to get some tokens to collect for a reward you want.

Tsotss

Reaction score
At the beginning I'd like to thank for longer winter event! It would help many players to collect more tokens.

Also according to rewards list I would like to ask for one thing:

1) Are you planning maybe add cards to rewards list? They are mentioned in first post so I am curious if the things have changed or something.

Shouya

Reaction score
Firstly I was going to thank you for the whole event and for reward a mega wihout token consumption, to be honest I was also going to ask about the cards mentioned in the first post since I like collecting them.

Second thing. Will the reward be Snom or Frostmoth directly? Asking mostly for the dex part since I like filling pokedex also, I hope I am not the only one who thinks like that.

Also, one more thing. I know I might be overstepping it with this request, but do you mind adjusting the requirements for platinum a bit? Mostly because in the past 2 weeks, maybe even more, the snowballs kept getting cancelled due to lack of players, and obviously we have a lot less tokens than diamond, yeah, sounds weird coming from me who no-lifed most of the event , but I was just thinking it would be fair towards other players since they could collect less tokens. Some examples like Snom to 37, TM case to 22, boxes to 10, sport balls to 6, rocket balls to 4, ubs to 2...I mean, just an example and suggestion, up to you if you want to change it or not, and up to other players to agree with this or not.

Anyhow, thanks again for the event, and also for extending it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Firstly I was going to thank you for the whole event and for reward a mega wihout token consumption, to be honest I was also going to ask about the cards mentioned in the first post since I like collecting them.

Second thing. Will the reward be Snom or Frostmoth directly? Asking mostly for the dex part since I like filling pokedex also, I hope I am not the only one who thinks like that.

Also, one more thing. I know I might be overstepping it with this request, but do you mind adjusting the requirements for platinum a bit? Mostly because in the past 2 weeks, maybe even more, the snowballs kept getting cancelled due to lack of players, and obviously we have a lot less tokens than diamond, yeah, sounds weird coming from me who no-lifed most of the event , but I was just thinking it would be fair towards other players since they could collect less tokens. Some examples like Snom to 37, TM case to 22, boxes to 10, sport balls to 6, rocket balls to 4, ubs to 2...I mean, just an example and suggestion, up to you if you want to change it or not, and up to other players to agree with this or not.

Anyhow, thanks again for the event, and also for extending it.

Sorry, I won't adjust anything for platinum. Cards will be added to list of rewards too. It will be snom of course, i just didn't remember its name so wrote evolution xD

IYhSRDm.png
sUlfxtG.png

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
Hello staff, I had an idea about the remaining days of the event, my request was that the missing days of the event, the tokens no longer give the top so that other players have the opportunity to get more tokens, but in exchange for the count of top 5 is 22.03 as they had originally put it.

Shouya

Reaction score
Hello staff, I had an idea about the remaining days of the event, my request was that the missing days of the event, the tokens no longer give the top so that other players have the opportunity to get more tokens, but in exchange for the count of top 5 is 22.03 as they had originally put it.

No please, I wanna grind some more for sport balls besides poke/card...

redead

Reaction score
it could be 10 mega glalie for each server, I made 65 token even though I didn't play all day, it's a little sad to make an effort and not get what you expected

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
it could be 10 mega glalie for each server, I made 65 token even though I didn't play all day, it's a little sad to make an effort and not get what you expected

Pfff i Warner 1 winter token, can i get mega glalie too? It's a little sad to make an effort and not get what you expected

redead

Reaction score
well in the times that I participated in the event I always got some good position, mainly in snowball, but since I don’t have time to play all day I end up at a disadvantage, the server diamond has a larger number of players so it wouldn’t be fair a number greater number of winners

Tsotss

Reaction score
well in the times that I participated in the event I always got some good position, mainly in snowball, but since I don’t have time to play all day I end up at a disadvantage, the server diamond has a larger number of players so it wouldn’t be fair a number greater number of winners

Lol, many people (me for example) had disadventage before coronavirus pandemia and did I say somewhere something about changing winter event system, becouse I couldn't (and suppose) many others players take part in them? Its a nonsense.

Tsu

Reaction score
So basically you want shit for free while some of us were online whole day waiting for mini-events? I don't think that's how it works

Exactly, at various times I felt hostage to the game, I had time to do many other things but I was stuck with the game because there was no type of notice about when the events would take place.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I am not very convinced to do that, because... why should I? Shouldn't be that people, who couldn't collect this much before, can do it now? Don't be selfish.

Dear, We are not responsible for lack of time of some players, it is not our fault. We cannot give more megas that we planned, neither want, less because someone didn't have time. Don't understand me wrong please.

As I said above, to be honest, lack of time is not our problem, but it sounds mean and I don't really mean to be. Notice, that there will also be a lottery to get mega glalie, which is a good opportunity for players, who couldn't participate much or didn't have enough time :9:

Raissa, I remember you once mentioned Meltan could be added as reward for winter event. Did you give up on the idea?
Yes, I forgot about it, added to the reward list.

Kaori

Reaction score
I am not very convinced to do that, because... why should I? Shouldn't be that people, who couldn't collect this much before, can do it now? Don't be selfish.

I don't think I'm selfish nor did I participate properly in this event, but if everyone at the top dedicates themselves from the beginning of the event and doesn't receive the mega glalie on March 22nd, I think it would be unfair. since the date has been postponed to the 31st, and other players who did not stay in the record will have a chance to win mega-glalie in the lottery and give the stones to whoever has more chips now.

Back