What's new

Welcome!

Christmas 2019

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Rip event

Hello, first of all, we are sorry for the delay. Event is time consuming code-wise, it takes a bit more than we expected.
Second of all, we have christmas too, we spend time on buying presents for family members, preparing foods and other stuff for it, so doing event during this time is not easy. Thanks for understanding.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Aga, Jano mentioned that if he wasnt able to launch new client within 1 day he'd release event only without rewards for now. I assumed from his saying that event was ready to be launched and this coding issue you referred to only regarded rewards. If thats the case, couldnt you do as he said and release only event?

Im not trying to rush you into it, the longer it takes the more time I have with catch boost xd, but I believe some ppl might not have the time to do it after New Year

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Aga, Jano mentioned that if he wasnt able to launch new client within 1 day he'd release event only without rewards for now. I assumed from his saying that event was ready to be launched and this coding issue you referred to only regarded rewards. If thats the case, couldnt you do as he said and release only event?

Im not trying to rush you into it, the longer it takes the more time I have with catch boost xd, but I believe some ppl might not have the time to do it after New Year

Cus he thought he'd code it during 1 night, he didn't expect that some event difficulty would take a bit more time to code, he wanted to skip it but I didn't let him, it would lose much sense and event would become boring/easy, it's the funniest part actually. So I am the one to blame, not him.

We will try later to do some shiny raids to compensate you the waiting time. Meanwhile you can also enjoy higher rates.

Szacho

Reaction score
Cus he thought he'd code it during 1 night, he didn't expect that some event difficulty would take a bit more time to code, he wanted to skip it but I didn't let him, it would lose much sense and event would become boring/easy, it's the funniest part actually. So I am the one to blame, not him.

We will try later to do some shiny raids to compensate you the waiting time. Meanwhile you can also enjoy higher rates.

You don't need to make any raids as compansation. People should be happy they will have an event, but they're just crying about small delay... Come on... What about 2 events in short time + Christmass Jynx + x2 rates on everything two times also? COME ON.
Just do what You can Jano and Raissa, and ignore everyone crying kid.

Dequiim

Reaction score
Dont worry Agaa , the ppl are ver idiot in this moments, take your time Jano and release after new year its good idea cause all we have more time , guys the staff have life, family etc dont go mad we can wait , Merry xmas and Happy New year for all :D

Tenm

Reaction score
Take your time Raissa and Jano, just enjoy the time you have with your family, this is a game and I believe that we players should also spend a little more time thinking about them instead of just enjoying the game...

Also thank u for the compensation, it was over 1h that didn't appear a single shiny in respawn!

Thx Raissa and Judar On Platinum! <3

xUlquiorrAx

Reaction score
You should rename it as "holiday events" so you don't feel pressed to do it on christmas and can enjoy the festivity like everyone else.

in

Reaction score
Still christmas after 4 days need to change country. You're lucky guys /up^^

Drazzer

Reaction score
Bug delivering present, the national park diving one.

Solution for now: going pvp u get logout ...

Khylithos

Reaction score
I still have some Christmas tokens, which I would like to use.. is it now impossible to play rock paper scissors?
If thats the case it would mean I have wasted a few hours for nothing..

A

Albuquerque

11:28 You got caught, go back to Claus and try again!
11:29 Professor Oak: You can't logout inside the safari zone.
11:30 Professor Oak: You can't use fly inside saffari zone.

I delivered the wrong gift and was teleported to celadon. Now I can't teleport, use fly/ride or logout. Someone fix it please. I had to kill myself fishing on celadon beach to get out of this bug.

Szacho

Reaction score
- Rewards from event and "!gift" will be openable in the next hours or at january 1 (depends how busy I'm 31 dec)

Have a happy new year!

Busy? You mean this
Spoiler:
1000_F_184781459_lPmSxdxfJ8Bdcbf9NOT98QCFPeZz9PYl.jpg
?

Thanks for great event, rest well, drunk much and have Happy New Year too!

Back